RPGM A story of Stolen Magic [v0.1 Rework] [DiniusHS]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
Im loving your work so far, thank you. Your art and degrading writing for the MC is nice, really enjoying it! I just want more, if you can/ are interested in making them, can you make playable bad ends? Similar to what the bandits and goblins have, but just an inescapable gameplay loop with a few repeatable scenes of the MC enjoying her new life. Please and thank you, and keep up the awesome work!
I really have plans to do more of this, so look forward to the next updates! :)

Reactions: nouvah

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
0.4 update, check out the , if you can wait I will update OP tomorrow (sorry don't have time today) and you can download it here

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
0.41 is here! Links updated.
For more detailed changelog you can check my
Have fun and remember to report any bugs!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Amerika

Aug 13, 2017
I feel as though there is something wrong with the file, I can only do 3/4 quests. The mountain area is barreled off, the inn is empty. You mentioned you lost the data, is this the 0.41?

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
I feel as though there is something wrong with the file, I can only do 3/4 quests. The mountain area is barreled off, the inn is empty. You mentioned you lost the data, is this the 0.41?
Yes it's the 0.41, what's wrong with the inn and mountain area? Can you show it please?

Amerika

Aug 13, 2017
Yes it's the 0.41, what's wrong with the inn and mountain area? Can you show it please?
I can not get to any of the areas. I can get to the tentacle cave, sadly that is it. The barrel where a snow cave is can not be moved. The only option at the inn is to work at it

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
I can not get to any of the areas. I can get to the tentacle cave, sadly that is it. The barrel where a snow cave is can not be moved. The only option at the inn is to work at it
Did you tried starting a new game?

Kj.xd

Feb 15, 2023
Could someone who has completed the entire game tell me how I get the fourth ball of lost power? because I found the first 3 but then I can't find a way to find number 4

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes