RPGM A story of Stolen Magic [v0.1 Rework] [DiniusHS]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
The situation in the cave needs to be reworked! They're chasing you, and once you've stepped in a trap, there's really nothing you can do. They won't move, and once they've caught you, you'll end up back in the same position.
oh, thanks for report, im gonna fix it(y)

Reactions: Vlektron

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A story about stolen magic [v0.16] [DiniusHS]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 170 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ramen- and wilt

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
I don't manage to get the guild scene. Do I need to do something ?
Actually in the guild building you need to choose an option number 2 in the first conversation with guild man

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2021
Actually in the guild building you need to choose an option number 2 in the first conversation with guild man
As much as I wish to love your game for good looking 3DCG art style and cute female protag, I just can't .. How should I put it? For a demo of the game that already requires 800+ MB , the current version is way too short. Is having sex with the goblins the only available contents in the current version of the game? There are only about 5-6 H-scenes so far, and they are very short too. The dialogues are also very basic & short and also there is barely any voicing in the game that make it a game of 800 sized mb .. You can't travel to the 2nd village and you can't drop down to the 2nd section of goblin cave either. Potions and other items don't have any description either. All-in-all, for a game that looks really promising and decent on the outside, sadly it doesn't have much to offer on the inside.. I just hope you will continue to work on this game and make it more detailed (H-activtities, storyline and dialogue) with updates in the future. For recommendation, I suggest try taking some ideas from H-RPGMs like Claire's Quest, it has both continuous and game over H-contents which are long and has interesting dialogues. Try adding corruption / lewd stages to Melina as well, so that her reaction to sex scenes can change over time with increasing corruption levels

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
As much as I wish to love your game for good looking 3DCG art style and cute female protag, I just can't .. How should I put it? For a demo of the game that already requires 800+ MB , the current version is way too short. Is having sex with the goblins the only available contents in the current version of the game? There are only about 5-6 H-scenes so far, and they are very short too. The dialogues are also very basic & short and also there is barely any voicing in the game that make it a game of 800 sized mb .. You can't travel to the 2nd village and you can't drop down to the 2nd section of goblin cave either. Potions and other items don't have any description either. All-in-all, for a game that looks really promising and decent on the outside, sadly it doesn't have much to offer on the inside.. I just hope you will continue to work on this game and make it more detailed (H-activtities, storyline and dialogue) with updates in the future. For recommendation, I suggest try taking some ideas from H-RPGMs like Claire's Quest, it has both continuous and game over H-contents which are long and has interesting dialogues. Try adding corruption / lewd stages to Melina as well, so that her reaction to sex scenes can change over time with increasing corruption levels
Actually i fixed the game size and its about 270mb now, but its not downloaded yet
Look, i've never done anything like this and this is my first ever game, and its version 0.16, so ofc there's not much content here yet, but i'm working on it and really trying my best to make an interesting game. You may not like it, and im okay with this, its normal ;)

Reactions: Arinath

Amerika

Aug 13, 2017
Actually i fixed the game size and its about 270mb now, but its not downloaded yet
Look, i've never done anything like this and this is my first ever game, and its version 0.16, so ofc there's not much content here yet, but i'm working on it and really trying my best to make an interesting game. You may not like it, and im okay with this, its normal ;)
Holy heck, this is your first game? It is phenomenal! Please continue to work hard on this project. My friends and I are waiting for the next big thing.

Oct 17, 2022
Okay so i tried your game.
Some feedback...
the intro needs some work, you only have simple lines of dialogue and then you go directly to the village without much context.
it was kinda funny how you don't even know the guild master but sends you to pick flowers and fucks you if you refuse.
there doesn't seem to be any reward for making said quest other than chosing the "fuck you" dialogue.

you are actually being "rewarded" for failling the QTE, that sure, i too love game over scenes or scenes were you lose, but i think that you also need to reward players for actually completing the content.

Also i think that QTE is kinda broken in how much you can spam it to instanly kill all enemies. not sure if that counts as "combat"

and there is only 1 quest currently?i think that for a demo you need a little more content. but i understand how hard is to make something all by yourself. specially if you don't have much experience you need to learn everything :p
i suggest looking at other games and took some ideas from there.
just my2cents. good luck.

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
Okay so i tried your game.
Some feedback...
the intro needs some work, you only have simple lines of dialogue and then you go directly to the village without much context.
it was kinda funny how you don't even know the guild master but sends you to pick flowers and fucks you if you refuse.
there doesn't seem to be any reward for making said quest other than chosing the "fuck you" dialogue.

you are actually being "rewarded" for failling the QTE, that sure, i too love game over scenes or scenes were you lose, but i think that you also need to reward players for actually completing the content.

Also i think that QTE is kinda broken in how much you can spam it to instanly kill all enemies. not sure if that counts as "combat"

and there is only 1 quest currently?i think that for a demo you need a little more content. but i understand how hard is to make something all by yourself. specially if you don't have much experience you need to learn everything :p
i suggest looking at other games and took some ideas from there.
just my2cents. good luck.
Thanks for feedback!
So game version is only 0.16, and i have plans to do a bigger intro, and ofc context of whats even happening :LOL:

I dont get it about rewards for not failing the qte, if i do some it will be too easy to get them honestly

I appreciate all kind of feedback, so thanks ;)

Oct 17, 2022
I dont get it about rewards for not failing the qte, if i do some it will be too easy to get them honestly
currently when you fail the QTE you get a few H scenes with goblins. so is actually easier to get H scenes when failling than actually doing it correctly

When yo do the QTE the enemy is instanly killed and you get the rewards for doing so.
So your combat is not the usual turn based combat but is all about QTE, i am wrong?.

So it is easier to get H scenes by failling or doing it correctly?.
whats the incentive to do the QTE correctly? just kill the enemy instantly and get their loot?
thast my point.

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
currently when you fail the QTE you get a few H scenes with goblins. so is actually easier to get H scenes when failling than actually doing it correctly

When yo do the QTE the enemy is instanly killed and you get the rewards for doing so.
So your combat is not the usual turn based combat but is all about QTE, i am wrong?.

whats the incentive to do the QTE correctly? just kill the enemy instantly and get their loot?
thast my point.
okay tell me how it should look like in your opinion :unsure:

Oct 17, 2022

thast my point.
okay tell me how it should look like in your opinion :unsure:
i think it should be in both cases, i enjoy game over or lose CG, but i also think that you get "rewarded" for continuing your story so players are encouraged to make the character stronger and spend the money their earn by defeating all those mobs.

lets say there is a lvl 2 zone, but you need a better armor to complete it, so not only your character needs to be a little stronger, but you also need invest in some equipment, potions or items to procede.
You know, the standard rpg, i mean, there is a reason why you chose rpg maker to make your game, right?.

another option is by making side quests not really related with the main story.
you need to make certain things so maybe at the end the "reward" of said quest is a H scene that you simply would not get by just losing all the time.

as someone mentioned a great example, to me is "claire quest" where i think it combines the best of both worlds, if i someday make a game i would surely get some ideas from that game. i also reccomend that you give it a try and see what you could get for yours.

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
i think it should be in both cases, i enjoy game over or lose CG, but i also think that you get "rewarded" for continuing your story so players are encouraged to make the character stronger and spend the money their earn by defeating all those mobs.

lets say there is a lvl 2 zone, but you need a better armor to complete it, so not only your character needs to be a little stronger, but you also need invest in some equipment, potions or items to procede.
You know, the standard rpg, i mean, there is a reason why you chose rpg maker to make your game, right?.

another option is by making side quests not really related with the main story.
you need to make certain things so maybe at the end the "reward" of said quest is a H scene that you simply would not get by just losing all the time.

as someone mentioned a great example, to me is "claire quest" where i think it combines the best of both worlds, if i someday make a game i would surely get some ideas from that game. i also reccomend that you give it a try and see what you could get for yours.
okay i get it now, i'll think about it :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes