2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

tequilar

May 4, 2017
stuck there too, damn... the button to go right doesnt work and in the room is nothing else...

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
Hi guys, any idea what should I do here? It at second episode the first part. This is the only room I get a message that I should get an event. View attachment 134196
stuck there too, damn... the button to go right doesnt work and in the room is nothing else...
Click the column to the right of the TV. About 3 feet from the floor there is a clickable section.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
why when I finish the first dinausore games, I can not do anything after the message "congratulation", why why why

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
this game is completely broken, I have bugs everywhere, when I have to choose to click on something, nothing happens

U

User_32285

So many spelling (mostly spacing, which is funny as game keeps saying press space) mistakes Iso -> I so, fromRubi -> from Rubi etc.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
I really tried to beat the dino on first go :))) did I do it after 30 tries HELL NO, then pressed skip.
This game is GAMESEPTION, its a game in a game about a game buahahahahahah.
However game looks good, path wise, currently seem to be heading into a boring way, considering that the mc has a spirit ability, which can increase sexuality desires, but you just simply end up fucking gf, no secondary option, so meh.

there

Nov 23, 2016
After trying that minigame more than 50 times and and later understanding that the game cannot be beaten. Then after that not getting any form of visual reward. I am probably not going to play this game anytime soon. At least until the game is completed.

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
mini game is killing it for me. not a big computer gaming person... awesome graphics but i think you might have lost the reason why people are playing this game. game was good till the mini game. even undressing her with the mini game was alittle annoying

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
mini game is killing it for me. not a big computer gaming person... awesome graphics but i think you might have lost the reason why people are playing this game. game was good till the mini game. even undressing her with the mini game was alittle annoying
go in to options and klick skip minigame ;)

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
why can't I pick any dialogue options when i'm talking to the sister? The game completely freezes it seems

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the first try on the cracker isnt supposed to be won, you can win it (i froze the life counter to 3, lol irony) but it wont continue in any way after that.

Though looking at the gallery she looks like an alien.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes