Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Well... The game looks pretty good... But (There is always a "but") Those annoying mini games!!! ANNOYING!!!!
Ok... My opinion (if it's worth anything)
The plot - Good
The characters - Good ++
Animations - Good!! +++
The story (It's under development, obviusly, but it looks very good) Good ++
The battle system (standard - not good not bad - easy)
Traveling between screens (always complicated in RPGM games) run smooth and easy - Good +++
Dialogues - Pretty good

And then... The NTR stuff... allways problematic... Many like it ... many dislike it. The VERY GOOD point in this game is that, even with NTR ON, you can avoid it with the player's own actions (Or not ... according to the preferences)

Okay. The points "against" (according to my point of view)

The hunting system is not good o easy... Aaaaanddddd THE ANNOYING MINI GAME!! (LOL)
A little joke and a little seriously, I think it could be improved ... And if it disappears completely, better!

Reactions: Chyos

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Chyos Managed to get the game into an infinite loop with the wolf.

If you get attacked by a wolf with 0 energy or are reduced to 0 energy and lack the tp for recover your only option is escape, upon escaping the wolf instantly engages you again but since you are hidden the wolf can't attack and you can only choose escape which again triggers an engagement with the wolf.

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos Managed to get the game into an infinite loop with the wolf.

If you get attacked by a wolf with 0 energy or are reduced to 0 energy and lack the tp for recover your only option is escape, upon escaping the wolf instantly engages you again but since you are hidden the wolf can't attack and you can only choose escape which again triggers an engagement with the wolf.
I will fix this for the next version. thanks for pointing out!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Not gonna lie, the screenshots look horrible. Looks like everything was rendered in 4:3 then stretched out to 16:9, and the characters look an awful lot like they were made in TK17 (can't actually make up my mind on that, the lighting's a lot better than you usually see from it, but #7 in particular has the classic TK17 derpface - though that could just be a result of the aforementioned stretching)

Last edited:
Reactions: silence12

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Yes I agree. the scaling of the first set of images isn't perfect. Reason being that I changed the resolution to 16:9 midway. So while the newer images are in 16x9 I had to make the older fit. Once I have the time to redo them I will, but right now I focus on new content.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Ok, I'm a tad pissed off, hunting is fucken broken. I stay in the tower, see the pray, i sneak up behind them and get into battle, I win the battle, and there is a rabbit corpse on the ground. I pick up the corpse and he says somthing like "Lets see what we can get out of this." but i don't get the fuckent thing in my inventory and i cant give it to the Mother for cooking... Please Help what am I doing wrong.

Reactions: mysterious stranger

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Ok, I'm a tad pissed off, hunting is fucken broken. I stay in the tower, see the pray, i sneak up behind them and get into battle, I win the battle, and there is a rabbit corpse on the ground. I pick up the corpse and he says somthing like "Lets see what we can get out of this." but i don't get the fuckent thing in my inventory and i cant give it to the Mother for cooking... Please Help what am I doing wrong.
Hm that's strange. Killed a rabbit? at what level is your hunting skill?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Did you use a save edit? There is currently no way to increase it ingame.. change it back to 2 and it should work fine. it's variable 15

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
the kate loop is still there. ive applied the fix, but its still looping
Hm I checked the code but can't find any other errors in it. Can you upload a save file so I can check what triggers and variables are set? Or did it happen at a different point? The fix should have solved the loop when you talk to her before she goes to bed.

Last edited:

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Hm I checked the code but can't find any other errors in it. Can you upload a save file so I can check what triggers and variables are set? Or did it happen at a different point? The fix should have solved the loop when you talk to her before she goes to bed.
here is the save file right before it happen. i worked at the inn, slept at the inn until midnight and boom, the bug happened

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes