MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Ok, I have to ask - how were the CGs extracted (by whoever did it). I used RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter and got only corrupted .png files

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
When spying on yasmine and giron at midnight there are no animation only a static image, is this scene is supposed to be static without animation or its some kind of bug??

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
At this point this has become just a NTR game, not worth playing unless you like that stuff. Every update has ntr now.

Reactions: ubblesnop

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Chyos I'm not sure but there is a bug with the dialog options. Started a new game in 2.2b and all the choices have the first option grayed out for some reason. Couldn't choose the options to see tutorials

monkey97

Jun 27, 2019
hey for the kate ntr where she vists tomas after not sleeping you for 3 days when douse it happen I can't seem to get it to trigger? thanks for the help

Reactions: greenp

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i have question did the extra sex anime in cell has been remove right? i don't see it anymore Capture.PNG

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
cg is deleted from the mega
Just updated it

Chyos I'm not sure but there is a bug with the dialog options. Started a new game in 2.2b and all the choices have the first option grayed out for some reason. Couldn't choose the options to see tutorials
Yes that's a bug when you talk to the guard that is guarding the entrance at the training field without having wine.. Damn thought I fixed that already

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
When spying on yasmine and giron at midnight there are no animation only a static image, is this scene is supposed to be static without animation or its some kind of bug??
No it's static. While I wanted to make that scene I also only ment it as a extra, same with Julia's scene.. I just ran out of time and decided to put more time into the non ntr scenes

Can you enable NTR after starting the game??
If you switched it off at the start then no, there is currently no way to enable it during the game. Maybe with save edit.. To enable ntr switch 33 needs to be off

is there a trick to getting into your fathers room once you get your house back?
as i don't see any doors into the room
Not yet. This will be in update 0.2.4

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes