Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
aww.. thanks for answering.

Can i have a safe where it focuses NTR?
...that answer is incorrect as of the latest Update... there is an otion inside the options to turn NTR on or off... however duo to it's nature turning NTR off after starting NTR storylines won't switch them to love route... which means you either still encounter NTR or won't be able to progress on said storyline at all

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
aww.. thanks for answering.

Can i have a safe where it focuses NTR?
depends on what you want to see. i have literally a few hundred saves right now with different options(but i have to look into them since im shit at naming savegames).
this folder has just a few mainly for tia since raising her ntr takes the longest. (you have to loose vs a lot of orcs which takes a long time and repeating scenes(long wakeup scene)). 4-40 have the progression in ruma and her raised ntr stat. kates ntr is easy to do since you can just skip the serving minigame to do it (second ntr part after corrupting her and progressing her story)

sTaZs

Jan 27, 2018
depends on what you want to see. i have literally a few hundred saves right now with different options(but i have to look into them since im shit at naming savegames).
this folder has just a few mainly for tia since raising her ntr takes the longest. (you have to loose vs a lot of orcs which takes a long time and repeating scenes(long wakeup scene)). 4-40 have the progression in ruma and her raised ntr stat. kates ntr is easy to do since you can just skip the serving minigame to do it (second ntr part after corrupting her and progressing her story)
Wow. Thank you man.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
What plans are there for future versions?

As a suggestion, I would recommend implementing kate scenes with soldiers in the tavern (whether or not you love the protagonist)
I would also like to see new enemies appear, be they own soldiers with different ranks or own orcs, even the witch could corrupt them or Rick to give them more "credibility"

It is a great game and it is very enjoyable. Congratulations!

Reactions: Akali69

lebrongames24

Sep 25, 2019
:rolleyes:
Had that request in the past a few times. The problem is that once ntr is turned on it's hard to turn it back off. I will add an option to turn it on even if the game started with it being turned off in the future. But you won't be able to turn it back off because this would mean to erase full questchains and change back variable values big time.
Today I've worked on new options to enable quick battles once you outscale an enemy and I've added an option to turn off virgin blood (Because some really don't like to see that)

If you upload your save file (need to zip it or you can't upload it here) I will have a look at it and find out where the problem is. file 1 (autosave) will do
chyos, dude this game is addictive
u cant toy widus
u gotta release the update. waiting

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
:rolleyes:

chyos, dude this game is addictive
u cant toy widus
u gotta release the update. waiting
Well.. I just released it to my 5$ patrons a week ago and the plan is to release 0.2.7.1 this week to my 1$ patrons. I can't offer any more benefits to my patrons than that because I'm already working most of the time overtime to get new content out quickly :( . So ofc I know many can't afford the 1$, but I usually update this thread 2 weeks after the 1$ release. So it's not really that long to wait. If you like this game and me working so much on it, give me a chance to get to the point where I can pay my bills with the income.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey when did 2.7.2 version release???? For 1$?
...let's do the math.... 2.7.2 was released for 5 $ Patrons on last thursday.... 1 more week for 1 $ Patrons from than... and another 2 weeks for public...
based on said formula
Well.. I just released it to my 5$ patrons a week ago and the plan is to release 0.2.7.1 this week to my 1$ patrons. I can't offer any more benefits to my patrons than that because I'm already working most of the time overtime to get new content out quickly :( . So ofc I know many can't afford the 1$, but I usually update this thread 2 weeks after the 1$ release. So it's not really that long to wait. If you like this game and me working so much on it, give me a chance to get to the point where I can pay my bills with the income.

• Haha
Reactions: Dideldidum

mec12

Jun 14, 2019
I wish I could donate to have updates on the day, but I live in Brazil and can’t convert from reais to dollars on paypal anymore
:(

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes