Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Please correct me if I am wrong but in this game the "path" of corruption is the NTR right?
So if I want the girls for the MC, I can only have the love route?
You're wrong, you can go both corruption and have zero ntr involved. NTR in this game exists only when you either lose or want to go the cheaper route. You can have a fully corrupted Tia, Emily, Kate etc and keep them all to yourself.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.3.8.5c] [Chyos] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.98GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (572MB):

Update patch v0.3.8.0 > v0.3.8.5c (74MB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
PLS, can you add compress path only? I mean from v0.3.8.0 to v0.3.8.5 (and not only on MEGA)? ^_^

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
Hello guys i am stack after build Emily House and talked with the chach and return with Emily is stack in some kind of table you can not interact with her please help Untitled.png

twenty22

Mar 21, 2019
Checksum error in /storage/emulated/0/A Struggle With Sin 0.3.8.5c/www/img/pictures/xKate469.rpgmvp. The file is corrupt.
Corrupt archive /storage/0619-1DF5/A Struggle With Sin 0.3.8.5c.zip

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
On a similar note, I'm using saves across multiple new updates. Lately my game has been freezing to the point where I can't play the game for more than 5 minutes straight. Is this a new bug or is this one of the ones where you have to delete your saves and start over?

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
On a similar note, I'm using saves across multiple new updates. Lately my game has been freezing to the point where I can't play the game for more than 5 minutes straight. Is this a new bug or is this one of the ones where you have to delete your saves and start over?
The save break isn't till version 0.3.9.5 if your freezing it could be a GPU problem check and see if your drivers are up to date if that's not the problem you could be using really old saves and you might have to start all over , if that's the case you might want to wait till you get 0.3.9.5 cause you'll have to start all over again.

Reactions: xenomorph7510
May 26, 2019
where I can get a lot of experience? orcs in forest ruins and deep forest give only 300 exp
This leveling guide provided by Evangelion-01 is fairly good.

If you're around level 25+, I'd suggest fighting
  1. Spiders in the Swamp which give around 800 xp (I think),
  2. Plague Fiends in the Swamp which give around 1,000 xp,
  3. Cultists in the abandoned monastery found in the forest ruins which give 1,000+ xp,
  4. Syfa who gives 3,000+ xp (although this may only be possible if you chose to not believe Syfa's lies about Mira),
  5. and brigands which supposedly give 10,000+ xp. (Haven't checked myself)
Although you have to fight Syfa on your own, make sure to fight the cultists and brigands alongside Tia and/or Lyvia.

Also, make sure you have lot's of healing tincture, bandages, antidotes, bread, and (if you can get them) health potions.
These enemies all hit pretty hard.

Reactions: zARRR
May 26, 2019
Hey mrPablo,

What you've shown/highlighted doesn't contradict my claim that you cannot, as you put it, "make Orcs interact with Maui."

That is unless you're talking about how the villagers in Rumah are technically considered to be orcs/half-orcs themselves.

Either way, if what you highlighted is what you are looking for, then you have found the answer to your own question.

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
maybe the game need 300hz monitor to play? not many game support 60hz monitor now days...

May 26, 2019
How to 3some with Emily,...
Follow these steps in this order:
  1. Develop your relationship with Frisha and Emily to the point that they are both sexual with the MC
  2. Have sex with Frisha at least five times
  3. Have sex with Emily long enough for her to cum twice. (Emily must cum twice for this to work)!!! Frisha will watch and come to have sex with the MC on Emily's bed while Emily is sleeping
  4. Have sex with Emily again. Frisha will come again after Emily is sleeping but now keep switching angles (and making Frisha cum) until Emily finally wakes up to the noise

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As much as I love this game, the very thought of having to go through the entire grind without cheats all over again makes me want to cry.
Well there have been some adjustments that'll likely make this less grindy... "Rest" was removed and "Energy" is used for all activities, aswell as skills now.
And useing Gwens Magic allows you to replenish Energy.
Also Critical hits made it back, which should help with combat even further... still You likely should wait until 0.4.0 if you want to see the finetuned mechanics

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
Hello guys i am stack after build Emily House and talked with the chach and return with Emily is stack in some kind of table you can not interact with her please help View attachment 1243510
  1. Nice to see another fan of Where The Heart Is
  2. Nice to see another fan of Monica's character. It seems like a lot of Where The Heart Is fans really don't like her.
  3. Have you tried going to sleep and coming back to her the next day?
  4. Are you using any cheats or game-editors we should be aware of?
This is probably a minor bug that has probably resolved itself already but if it isn't minor, please provide more info.

May 26, 2019
Well there have been some adjustments that'll likely make this less grindy... "Rest" was removed and "Energy" is used for all activities, aswell as skills now.
And useing Gwens Magic allows you to replenish Energy.
Also Critical hits made it back, which should help with combat even further... still You likely should wait until 0.4.0 if you want to see the finetuned mechanics
Sounds both promising and a bit frightening!

On the one hand, it does seem that Chyos is actively taking steps to simplify the game.

On the other hand, I and many others have probably already gotten completely used to the current system and it's unique characteristics and particularities.

Version 0.3.9.5 should be interesting when it finally releases.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sounds both promising and a bit frightening!

On the one hand, it does seem that Chyos is actively taking steps to simplify the game.

On the other hand, I and many others have probably already gotten completely used to the current system and it's unique characteristics and particularities.

Version 0.3.9.5 should be interesting when it finally releases.
Well I am not to certain about the rest system myself, but I am willing to give this a test... also nothing is set yet.
Despite previous game releases 0.3.9.5 is more of a test build that will recive finetuning until 0.4.0 is released.

I actually wouldn't even be surprised if 0.3.9.5 is never released to the public for these reasons

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 137 Votes