exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Not really, Arianna’s bonus scene was made and realesed before Tia’s completions of the quest.
However, it can still be the case that the data are dependent on one another. Depending on what the developer did later. Arianna's storyline is also interwoven with Verena and Kate. I'm not done with that either

Maybe i have the ass card too and should have played Arianna's love route :ROFLMAO: There must be a reason why the scene doesn't trigger where she goes to Rumah :unsure:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
After the House Arrest Arianna don't go to the forest everyday.
In a day Arianna go to the forest exit Arenfield through the northest road and try to go to the Bridge.

By "every girl is available", you mean Maui and Umah live in Rumah? You already fought Threg?

I don't know if the situation in Rumah is relevant.

Arianna going to Rumah was available before Calan's Rest introduction.
I've played the game to the point where Rumah is safe for now and Gurtak is subdued with magic, I'am on Dasans Route. I haven't met umah yet. Is that what's missing?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I've played the game to the point where Rumah is safe for now and Gurtak is subdued with magic, I'am on Dasans Route. I haven't met umah yet. Is that what's missing?
Thinking now, Arianna moves around the "Original" Rumah, so if the new area exists and if Maui and Umah live there or not shouldn't be important.

By the time "Arianna in Rumah" was added to the game, most people would have fought Threg, and the whole conversation of "I saw Zorad in the Orc Village" when you have dinner with Tia and Katherine didn't exists.

I don't know if there are others factors besides the end of the House Arrest that trigger the encounter with Arianna.

Is necessary to capture Umah and decide in which form she ends up for Arianna to visit Rumah? I don't know.

You can try having Roderick tell the truth about the Cult to his family and rise Arianna Affection.

The 3º encounter with Arianna just "happens" when you exit Arenfield by the north and go to the Bridge where Marcus was murdered.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Thinking now, Arianna moves around the "Original" Rumah, so if the new area exists and if Maui and Umah live there or not shouldn't be important.

By the time "Arianna in Rumah" was added to the game, most people would have fought Threg, and the whole conversation of "I saw Zorad in the Orc Village" when you have dinner with Tia and Katherine didn't exists.

I don't know if there are others factors besides the end of the House Arrest that trigger the encounter with Arianna.

Is necessary to capture Umah and decide in which form she ends up for Arianna to visit Rumah? I don't know.

You can try having Roderick tell the truth about the Cult to his family and rise Arianna Affection.

The 3º encounter with Arianna just "happens" when you exit Arenfield by the north and go to the Bridge where Marcus was murdered.
Everything already done. Something is definitely missing. I'll try it with affection, even with all these quests. Apparently there are players for whom the 3rd encounter triggers. So it is possible. It can't be magic :LOL:

I'll find out

jerbss

Aug 29, 2017
Fuck these games sometimes. I just spent 5 hours edging because I couldn't find a sex scene, finally gave up and looked at the walkthrough. Why can't a man bust a nut without having to find some extra-terrestrial solution to the fucking confusion that preventing me from reaching my conclusion? A shitty puzzle game that's why.

"Fuck"
-Gandhi after playing this shit

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
Fuck these games sometimes. I just spent 5 hours edging because I couldn't find a sex scene, finally gave up and looked at the walkthrough. Why can't a man bust a nut without having to find some extra-terrestrial solution to the fucking confusion that preventing me from reaching my conclusion? A shitty puzzle game that's why.

"Fuck"
This game isn't designed for instant gratification, lad. Play other games if you want to jack off fast.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The message of Jesus Christ was about love and solidarity without specifyng about the gender or age.
Some priests and artists of the middle age drew him as a beautifull and muscular man, nude in a cross.
Jesus Christ was on a time where "music stops" if you make orgies with women and men, instead of only men.
He had 12 apostles, and some historians said that he had a romance with a woman. I see potential in that, I don't know why we couldn't see it in Gandhi.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Solak and zARRR

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
The message of Jesus Christ was about love and solidarity without specifyng about the gender or age.
Some priests and artists of the middle age drew him as a beautifull and muscular man, nude in a cross.
Jesus Christ was on a time where "music stops" if you make orgies with women and men, instead of only men.
He had 12 apostles, and some historians said that he had a romance with a woman. I see potential in that, I don't know why we couldn't see it in Gandhi.
Let's just say that when I think about jacking off or something arousing, my mind wanders to pretty faces, boobs, thighs, ass and all that, not to Gandhi or Jesus. I'm just not into mustaches and beards, I guess.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Let's just say that when I think about jacking off or something arousing, my mind wanders to pretty faces, boobs, thighs, ass and all that, not to Gandhi or Jesus. I'm just not into mustaches and beards, I guess.
Skill issue

If you don’t imagine a Frank image over you while banging Lyvia what kind of Asws fan are you? Smh

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
That's why he died for our sins. People need to do their penance.

By the way probably tomorrow Chyos finish the update.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

"Fuck"
The game is obviously designed that way. But as I've already noticed, it makes a lot more sense to read the whole dialog and use logical common sense if you want certain developments. because the walkthrough is not very good. At the latest with Kate, where there really are so many options, it's just confuse.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The game is obviously designed that way. But as I've already noticed, it makes a lot more sense to read the whole dialog and use logical common sense if you want certain developments. because the walkthrough is not very good. At the latest with Kate, where there really are so many options, it's just confuse.
Users when they discover that dialogues and common sense dan be used to advance the story:
1680461067965.jpeg

Rick changed his mind over ordering another beer. He looked me in the eye and said,

View attachment 2515442
"We really are struggling with Sin"
I stared at him straight in the eyes, baffled, and finally I said:
“So that’s it? What we are some kind of a Struggle with sin?”

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes