zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just finished playing the new update few massive oversights ,the new swinger scene with emily is only available when she's pregnant no extra action when she isn't ,where's the logic in that.
The diologue is unfinished to say the least,only a single scene or something like that was updated to reflect the consequences and changes after the so called semi-cringe wedding .
If such an update would have rolled on a game that's on steam,people would be fuming that's half assed effort without doing it properly ,adding content without fixing the rest strings for it to actually makes sense .
When you re-dress emily in her wedding dress while smashing her ,there's even more lack of polish and variations.
I really dislike when games get updates that aren't clearly finished and need more work.
If we're being completely honest this update should have been delayed until all the strings that lead after the wedding should have been updated to reflect the changes instead of pushing the update just to show few butchered scenes .
The interaction when mira and the sister are both in the house and you plow emily is underwhelming to say the least, i was expecting either proper animations that lead somewhere or 3some or anything that's better than having 2 statues that don't move an inch .

My 2 cents post update . tl.dr even the just the current update needs an update with lots of changes to correct many things and actually fix animations and variations and what ever the static statues mira and frisha are while smashing emily only when she's pregnant ,why there isn't something similar while she isn't pregant is beyond me,but it is what is it .

It's time to wait for another month to see if anything will be corrected within the next update with that being said ,i wonder what kind of a mess mira update will bring to the table while potentially yet again won't be correctly implemented and updated to reflect the changes,that's asking for a lot of things to pile up ,would require some serious clean up eventually or playing non-sense dialogue that doesn't reflect the correct choices after a certain point .

It might sounds harsh ,but even if i set the bar really low ,it still grinds my gears the wrong way.
…What?
The game isn’t finished man and clearly needs more work on many aspects duh, and I don’t get what’s wrong with the dialogues or the scenes?

Wait is that you djsverige?

Last edited:

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
You have to collect 21 eggs and then you can trade them for magic items at the new altar in the north east forest. eating them is a bad idea.
I placed 14, then I added 7, does that mean I fucked up? I didn't get anything. : /

judsffstdllftw79

Oct 15, 2019
zARRR ,doesn't matter if it's finished or not ,I'm not judging the game based on the content that's missing or the quests that aren't done or yet to be implemented that's not the point i'm trying to get across .

there are plenty of games that are in active developement in early access but the updates they push out at least try to be more polished while fixing all attached strings related to the update when they are trying to implement something new instead of just putting out something half-backed and rushed and eventually fix it months down the line ,if you don't see a problem in this pattern i can't help you but this practice is not acceptable .As i said previously if this game was actually sold in actual store where people could openly review and rate the game,if this continues it's going to get so much negative flak .

Just look at some projects that continued pushing updates and eventually abandoning the whole thing,
Osiris New Dawn as EA Title developed by a single guy had so much promise but each time something was reworked or things were added so many broken things were added and lacked general polish .
If this doesn't change with this game in the future will have similar fate if it ever hits a proper store ,instead of being on a monthly payrol .

I'm not trying to be unfair and rant over the things that aren't even in the game in the first place,we're clearly talking about things that are currently in the game and the way they are implemented and how much polished it is ,or should i say the lack of especially dialogue wise is MIA all over the place,i don't have to unpack the entire game and prove my point ,just play the game yourself and you will see almost the entire world the dev is trying to build doesn't reflect the latest changes within the last content update.

It might sound far fetched comparison but technically you could see what i meant ,
Imagine you're playing Witcher 3,and you've just learned the Whirlwind Technique but you're only able to pull it off with your SilverSword which lacks games logic to say the least,same applies here,if you're able to do swingers only while someone is pregnant,technically you should be able to do pull it off when you aren't . Hence why the initial point was brought up,this is potentially a complete oversight or didn't make the cut in the current update ,idk .

The animation is more or less done you could just swap the model(minor re-adjustments if needed) and call it a day without attaching triggers to being only pregnant ,also both sisters staying there like lifeless statues and not moving an inch doesn't feel like a finished article at all in my book (either needs clarification or rework) .

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I already advance Frisha plot until Liandra kidnapped, finished building Emily orphanage, and finishing Mira's church quest with the demon, but still no peeping event. If that still not further enough, i dunno how far i must go.

Exactly my case too, i always get the peeping event before v541, it's not like this is my 1st time wanking to this game, but only in this version i cant get the Frisha peeping event so i got to ask.
Just so I get the problem right: You are having trouble triggering the event where Frisha watches the MC and Emily having sex (where she walks in and has sex with him afterwards)?

I made a change to that in the 0.5.4.0 version. before Frisha would walk in all the time you have sex with Emily, giving you no chance to keep the relationship with Emily a secret. Now to trigger that scene with Frisha you must continue having sex with Emily until she has another orgasm (If the pregnancy dialogue is triggered after that sex, Frisha won't come, should be a one time thing, but in the save you uploaded exactly that happened).
I guess I should update the walkthrough on this to reduce the confusion.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i find i need a rope, walkthrough says lucius sells rope, i go to his store, no freaking rope! wtf?!?
it's also not in the cheatbook either, so how do i get the stupid rope that i need to complete bianca's quest?!?

oops i meant anya not bianca...

Last edited:

judsffstdllftw79

Oct 15, 2019
so i find i need a rope, walkthrough says lucius sells rope, i go to his store, no freaking rope! wtf?!?
it's also not in the cheatbook either, so how do i get the stupid rope that i need to complete bianca's quest?!?

oops i meant anya not bianca...
It's at the top bookshelf,the merchant doesn't sell it directly ,just stand infront of it and press enter and it should show prompt to buy up to 5 ropes and he resuplies them from time to time .

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It's at the top bookshelf,the merchant doesn't sell it directly ,just stand infront of it and press enter and it should show prompt to buy up to 5 ropes and he resuplies them from time to time .
haha i am so used to using the mouse, i keep forgetting sometimes you have to hit enter... thanks!

Reactions: judsffstdllftw79

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok new question, how the hell do you renovate a house? quest says i need to renovate my house, but no freaking idea how, nothing pops up. the walkthrough says i need to renovate emily's house first but still no freaking clue about how to do it, all i can do is bang frisha mira or emily, oh and eat dinner there. i just know if i renovate my house and get athia clothes to wear she'll be another goddess slut for me!

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
ok new question, how the hell do you renovate a house? quest says i need to renovate my house, but no freaking idea how, nothing pops up. the walkthrough says i need to renovate emily's house first but still no freaking clue about how to do it, all i can do is bang frisha mira or emily, oh and eat dinner there. i just know if i renovate my house and get athia clothes to wear she'll be another goddess slut for me!
proggrese Emily quest to the piont that you need to open an openage.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Status of 0.5.4.5
Good afternoon,

again time for a report on the past week and my progress on the next update.

I've gotten a lot closer to 0.5.4.5 over this past week. Most of the material needed for is now completed. I worked more on the maps that I want to add (for now a total of 6 maps: entrance, courtyard, church, cloister, monks' dormitory, nuns' dormitory). Some of these will get more details with the final 0.5.5.0 update, but for now they are at an acceptable state for me. More details will be added as I need them in order to work for daily routines of the characters at the monastery. Today I started implementing these maps into the game, making transitions possible and adding doors (I also made new door sprites for the monastery).

Other maps I want to add in 0.5.5.0 are: a cellar, kitchen, dining room, Monastery Garden/cemetry. I will need them for the 0.5.5.0 update, when the actual story gets going. But as said in my last report for now I want to get a functional version going for 0.5.4.5.

Also the work on the sprites for all 6 new characters is done, together with dialogue images for all of them. I also made an extra sprite/dialogue images for generic monks.

Another thing I have been working on this week are some technical things. I've taken a deeper look into the plugin code for the quest window plugin and found a way to store the current active quest. This allowed me to finally fix the problem that Michael mentioned under the last content poll. So after the serving game with Kate the quest you had in the questlog will be restored and the questlog doesn't jump to the first available quest in your log.

I also found a way to speed up the implementation of new animations drastically by writing a new script to play animations. Before I had to put every single image of an animation into the game by hand. Some animations have over 100 images. So depending on animation this has taken about an hour to do for each animation. I often spent whole days just doing that. Now the script will be able to do this automatically by using parameters which I just need to change. This will significantly reduce the amount of work needed to implement new animations into the game (It has also always been the most annoying part of my job, for which I have long wanted to find a better solution).

So now with most of the material in place I can finally begin writing the story + make events for it. You can probably guess that this will also take some time. I have about 3 1/2 days left this month to make it in time and of course I also wanted to make a new scene for Mira (3+ animations) to have at least something that makes it worth playing the new update aside from the story.
As much as I want to, I doubt that I can get this done by Wednesday. But it should definitely be possible to make it in the coming week. I just don't want to commit to a specific day, because that would only lead to bugs and hastily written dialogues.

I hope you can forgive this delay, I will upload the update as soon as it is ready.
Now back to work, still a lot to get done today.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it's pretty much stuck at her independence, pay her taxes, eat dinner with family. i'm about to have to pay it again or else have her beg.
I think you need to pay it atleast twice before Emily and the MC start to consider alternative Options and come up with plans

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes