Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Was wondering, what do you think about the idea of posting an informal poll here on F95
In my opinion it would be good for the game. the result of this survey would not have to be carried out, its usefulness is to know what the public thinks.

where can I buy some wine?
or is the only option to steal it from the tavern celler?
You can buy wine from the innkeeper in the evening

Reactions: Spawn420

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
The included ntr themes are interesting and nicely done. However as it is shaping up to be a harem game I wouldn't mind if the girl sharing was done voluntarily from a position of power rather than in circumstances of failure or perhaps an option to leave it up to the player. Examples being sending Tia to the orcs, Kate to the patrons or Frisha to the Baron for profit.
There is another possibility!
I interpret it this way: the player comes to the lives of these girls as a "shadow of corruption", which modifies their behavior.
From this point of view the harem possibility is eliminated and from my point of view it gives "more credibility" to the history of a game xD.
I like that the player does not "deflower" the female NPCs

It's my point of view, everyone has one xD

What I am sure most of them agree on is that it is a great game

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
In my opinion it would be good for the game. the result of this survey would not have to be carried out, its usefulness is to know what the public thinks.
as someone who wants to become a patron but currently cant, i strongly disagree. it´s a big deal to be able to influence the game and it´s a good way to pull in more patreons. after all the creater wants this to become his job. the game is already free. the creator already answers questions and bugreports here. we really cant ask for more if we dont chip in.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
as someone who wants to become a patron but currently cant, i strongly disagree. it´s a big deal to be able to influence the game and it´s a good way to pull in more patreons. after all the creater wants this to become his job. the game is already free. the creator already answers questions and bugreports here. we really cant ask for more if we dont chip in.
Companies always like to know what opinion the general public has of their work, I did not suggest that they would do the result simply talk about doing it.
A very basic example would be which story you liked the most:
Tia
Kate

In this way it is known which points are the strengths and weaknesses

Anything that is getting extra information is good for the project.

It can also make people who do not know the game be interested in it, not to mention that it can make you feel important what can lead you to become a patron.

It is my opinion, if I could it would be patreon

In any case, in this case the only opinion that counts is that of Chyos and in a certain way we are all interested in continuing with the project and therefore he should be happy.

On the other hand there is the issue of contributing ideas ...
In this forum many times you read suggestions that in the future will be carried out or not ... Those ideas are not mandatory. The only one who has the ability to decide that appears in your game is the author.

I honestly do not think it is bad that ideas are discussed, I really think it is good because it suggests that people like and are interested in the project and that is the way to get more patrons.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Companies always like to know what opinion the general public has of their work, I did not suggest that they would do the result simply talk about doing it.
A very basic example would be which story you liked the most:
Companys have standing founds for the game development and than cash in once the project is completed... if they wanne earn money they will hide content behind paywalls known as DLCs or create a ingame shop and offering multiplaying, which results into a mostly pay to win situation.
Chyos does not limit content to certain pay classes.
If you have a financial backup and don't have to raise the funds you pour back into the game you also have far more options
In this way it is known which points are the strengths and weaknesses

Anything that is getting extra information is good for the project.
That also risks people haveing expectations towards the game, that can't be fulfilled without Patreons feeling neglected or Chyos being unable to tell the story he/she wishes.
It can also make people who do not know the game be interested in it, not to mention that it can make you feel important what can lead you to become a patron.
The game is free for everyone... that's the best point to generate interest... offer them something to play instead of just talk
I honestly do not think it is bad that ideas are discussed, I really think it is good because it suggests that people like and are interested in the project and that is the way to get more patrons.
Discussions are one thing and an expression of public free speech... votes on content or surveys something else.
Offering people no benefit for becoming a Patreon is normally not a feesible concept... why pay for something you can get for free?
The fact that Patreon only builds are getting leaked is already hurting the rate for aquiring support

Last edited:

harperz

Jul 15, 2019
Capture.PNG

i have found another bug, when you enter Natasha's room and punish her then give her a blowjob then hit finish she ask like the photo but no option can be chosen so i get stuck here

Reactions: Chyos

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Trying to get the 3 digit number on the number wheel in the building while chasing the werewolf, it's not 358 which is the number on the side of the book, so I'm not sure what it is. Anyone know?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank You, and out of pure curiosity, how the heck did you figure that out?
...there are several options for that...
if you were a smart one you'll substract the page number on the side with the mark with the number of the mark
if you were an observant one you'll find the answer in the walkthrough
and if you were a thorough one you would have searched the thread with the search function... even Chyos himself had answered that question before

Reactions: oyler

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
if you were a smart one you'll substract the page number on the side with the mark with the number of the mark
and if you were a thorough one you would have searched the thread with the search function... even Chyos himself had answered that question before
Well hell, search on the thread didn't find it, control F on the walkthrough didn't work and I guess I wasn't smart enough to subtract it.

Anyway thanks again.

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
I'd say that would be Chyos decision as he is the game developer and thread creator... that aside offering those polls to Patreons is a good way to create interest for higher supporters.
I totally agree, it is his decision :)

a Poll as descriped by you would have no benefit as Patreons would loose that special treatment of influencing the games development
You are wrong, 1. I did mention in the message " While Patreons do influence the direction of the game, it would still be interesting to see how the 'larger' audience reacts!! "
2. Seeing what a larger audience would prefer is a sure way to draw in a larger crowd
3. why do you think I directed the message to you, not to Chyos ?? :)

Anyway .. have a great day :D

Reactions: DrWho8248

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
That also risks people haveing expectations towards the game, that can't be fulfilled without Patreons feeling neglected or Chyos being unable to tell the story he/she wishes.

Okay, well, I think I was wrong to speak of the polls. What I wanted to say is that a "public" survey could be done in f95 in which general concepts of the game were discussed, understanding that in the "private" (PATREON) concepts for the development of the game were discussed.
Think about it the game turned a year ago a couple of weeks ago, it would have been a good opportunity to poll public opinion.

Anyway, I understand that for patrons it can be a problem since they are contributing money and want some privilege.

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020

Wow. This starts to look like a Ranked :cry::cry::cry:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay, well, I think I was wrong to speak of the polls. What I wanted to say is that a "public" survey could be done in f95 in which general concepts of the game were discussed, understanding that in the "private" (PATREON) concepts for the development of the game were discussed.
Think about it the game turned a year ago a couple of weeks ago, it would have been a good opportunity to poll public opinion.

Anyway, I understand that for patrons it can be a problem since they are contributing money and want some privilege.
Problem is surveys are quiet alot of work...
first find questions that are simple enough to receive a variations of answers that can draw a conclusive answer.
second gather these answers dureing a certain time span only
third check your replies and categorize them
get an overview of stuff and put them in some kind of diagram to have a vissualised form.

Most of these surveys could likely be predicted by following the thread in a regular fashion, so the question is would you really pour that much time into something so predictable while you could instead use the same time to build the game and the next release?

Hiring someone else to seriously do this stuff would also be non feasable and you couldn't ask someone to do it for free as that person could alter the results to get a personal interest displayed more strongly, or that person wouldn't work fast enough to get a conclusive result in time that would benefit the game.

These ideas might be feasable for much bigger projects, but not a fledgling creator that barely scraps by the non profit line with constant working.

Yet that is my opinion, so maybe Chyos has a different approach, but considering he/she liked the previous post without correcting points of the statement I wouldn't expect it.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
so i just add the penny corruption content the truth a disappointing update i think you make a mistake just adding a one path.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes