Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
The game is really good but I just learned that you can only impregnate 2 women for now. Will more pregnancy content be added soon? (Like kn a year maybe- I'm asking cuz I've seen the dev giving weekly reports so I thought maybe he shared a roadmap or smthin). If more preg content comes in a year I'll jst wait and play later, but if not - I'll jst continue playing

Reactions: Budman 1959

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
The game is really good but I just learned that you can only impregnate 2 women for now. Will more pregnancy content be added soon? (Like kn a year maybe- I'm asking cuz I've seen the dev giving weekly reports so I thought maybe he shared a roadmap or smthin). If more preg content comes in a year I'll jst wait and play later, but if not - I'll jst continue playing
It's been repeated many times. When a Character Story/Quest is finished that's when Pregnancy and Marriage is added for the final touches. Like Emily for example but not Kate, because her was just an experiment for the dev.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I can't figure out the last step with Carmen.
I use my jerk off skill on the bedroom floor > tell her to clean the room and... she just goes up and cleans it, nothing else triggers when I enter the room.

Her stats are 15 Affection
13 corruption
which path did you choose? ask for help in getting into Kirlic or Favors ?
if the favors path just keep asking for favors untill mc think about ask Carmen to clean the room.
if the ask for help get into Kirlic keep helping untill mc think about ask Carmen to clean the room.
or you talk about wake up bj just tell her to clean the room, then go back to sleep

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
do you really need to marry Emily to get her preggo content? because i got the cutscene many in-game weeks ago, but still no belly..
Definitely do recommend doing the marriage with Emily, it does add some nice content for her. Only downside is that for short while other LIs in Arenfield are bit pissed, but other than that there's no downsides for it.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
which path did you choose? ask for help in getting into Kirlic or Favors ?
if the favors path just keep asking for favors untill mc think about ask Carmen to clean the room.
if the ask for help get into Kirlic keep helping untill mc think about ask Carmen to clean the room.
or you talk about wake up bj just tell her to clean the room, then go back to sleep
Favors route.
My MC thinks about asking Carmen to clean the room.
>I ask her, she just goes and cleans it.
>I masturbate on the floor and then tell her to go clean it, and she just cleans it.
>I masturbate on floor, sleep, wait for her to knock on the bedroom door to clean room, and... She just cleans normally.

No idea how to trigger whatever event at this point triggers anything beyond oral with her.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Favors route.
My MC thinks about asking Carmen to clean the room.
>I ask her, she just goes and cleans it.
>I masturbate on the floor and then tell her to go clean it, and she just cleans it.
>I masturbate on floor, sleep, wait for her to knock on the bedroom door to clean room, and... She just cleans normally.

No idea how to trigger whatever event at this point triggers anything beyond oral with her.
can i gave a look at your save?

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
How many futa characters are at this game?
And What about Sex Scenes With Futa?
Futa on Male? Male On Futa? Futa on Female?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 3609945
how to get this emily ntr scene to trigger
1. Frisha must have had sex with Dave.
2.Emily must be pregnant.
3.In the morning when Frisha and Dave talk in the house , chose to ignore them , go to kitchen and start having sex with Emily, make her cum ( dont cum yet) and than Dave alongside Frisha will fuck besides you. Again Emily must have at least 15Corruption for this to trigger.

Reactions: ewewewewew

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Definitely do recommend doing the marriage with Emily, it does add some nice content for her. Only downside is that for short while other LIs in Arenfield are bit pissed, but other than that there's no downsides for it.
i don't really want to marry anyone till they continue the poligamy story with the church cause i don't want to piss of the girls.. lol

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
i don't really want to marry anyone till they continue the poligamy story with the church cause i don't want to piss of the girls.. lol
As i said, it's only temporary, with no real in game effects. And they will be pissed even once the other marriages will be implemented, since you didn't choose them as your first wife. :p

4.50 star(s) 135 Votes