• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys i have a question about ritual, i read the 2 walkthroughts and tried to search but i didn't find the answer.
I know that by now there are 3 outcomes, my questtion is :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Just wanted to say that Syfa Quest to Corrupt the priestesses and Ruin the Ritual so F'N Cool. Siding with the Demons was awesome. What Syfa says afterwards also gets me super hyped to see what happens to the Church overall. Do the Prietesses that stay slowly get turned into sexy demons themselves or they become lewd sex slaves to the demons. Want to know what happens next,like the cliffhanger. Cheers to all the hard work Chyos.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Hi guys i have a question about ritual, i read the 2 walkthroughts and tried to search but i didn't find the answer.
I know that by now there are 3 outcomes, my questtion is :
nvm, you meant after you completed the ritual. yeah no plan for that far yet to my knowledge

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
is there a way to know when you impregnate bridget? (notification, sound, new animation, etc) or you just have to guess if that worked? maybe i have to do something extra like a dialog or go somewhere at an specific hour? (i'm still looking in the thread if anyone asked before)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
is there a way to know when you impregnate bridget? (notification, sound, new animation, etc) or you just have to guess if that worked? maybe i have to do something extra like a dialog or go somewhere at an specific hour? (i'm still looking in the thread if anyone asked before)
I don't think there's pregnancy content for anyone aside Kate and Emily yet.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
I don't think there's pregnancy content for anyone aside Kate and Emily yet.
i mean yes, you can't see a belly or see any contente about it but it says you can impregnate her (point 11 in the wt) that's why i wanted to know if i there was o not a way to know if it happened, mostly bc i dont want to continue and then in the story get me softlocked and cant do it anymore and stuff like that

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I don't know who we is, but speak for yourself please. I love me some THICC MILF mommas. Sure she isn't as attractive as some of the younger ladies, or even a couple of the other MILFs. I definitely find it exciting to bone her though, that's for sure. It's not all about appearance either, her personality improved drastically, she has some of the best character development in the game.
I didn't say I don't like middle aged woman. I'm saying that her appearance is not that good as it should be. I mean she is mc's step mom. And if she looks a bit like yasmine or helena that would be so good. I mean she is like the main character in the game cause she is part of mc's family who takes care mc at beginning game when mc has nothing to eat and nowhere to sleep. So at least she deserves some good look. Don't you agree?

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I really hope that girls in Rumah will get pregnancy update soon. It's so funny when you can get Kate pregnant but not those chicks who BEG you to do so with them since day one.

I am also wondering if losing the challenge to Tia's orc husband will finally make her go away permanently. She is way too resilient. I lost all my fights with orcs, left her for months, lost to Dasan, cheated on her like crazy, lost to all the orcs again, sent her as a slave and she still considers me love of her life because... I cut the wood a few times for her lol

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I really hope that girls in Rumah will get pregnancy update soon. It's so funny when you can get Kate pregnant but not those chicks who BEG you to do so with them since day one.

I am also wondering if losing the challenge to Tia's orc husband will finally make her go away permanently. She is way too resilient. I lost all my fights with orcs, left her for months, lost to Dasan, cheated on her like crazy, lost to all the orcs again, sent her as a slave and she still considers me love of her life because... I cut the wood a few times for her lol
Why you so desperate to go her away. And if she is still with mc that means she is a good woman. Cause she can't do with her khaoma what khaoma did to her.

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Hi guys, where can I get Gromthul's Betrayal? The weapon guide says you can get it through Melissa's treasure maps but I have completed Melissa's treasure maps until the MC says that there's been nothing notable in the last few chests and since then I tried another 4 times and got repeating maps. So did I just get unlucky and didn't get Gromthul's Dagger from a bug? If so, is there any way of adding Gromthul's Betrayal to my inventory?

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Why you so desperate to go her away. And if she is still with mc that means she is a good woman. Cause she can't do with her khaoma what khaoma did to her.
1. I love NTR and the greatest one is when you lose the girl permanently

2. For shit and giggles. It's so funny how unbreakable this bond of chopping trees is

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes