Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Wish I had any, lost my save when my computer's drive failed. I had completed most of the content too.

What I'd REALLY like is some way of setting the savegame up with all my choices and stats.
Same thing happened to me thrice and replayed it 3 times again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No Backup No mercy :devilish:
I keep save files for all my games without redundant saveings on a seperate SSD and an online storage just to be sure

kriss_biss

Sep 18, 2019
Hello, is there a solution to the lag problem in arenfields? I was a big fan of the game, but this lag is going to kill me. I forced myself to start a new game because the lag was everywhere, now after the new start the lag is only in arenfields but still terrible. Please help me, I want to continue this great game!

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
I think Frisha Storyline is broken for me. I snuck on her dates with the mayor's son twice and listened to the conversation between the Mayor and his son while hiding behind the bookwall and I got to interupt the son trying to kiss Frisha. But when they go on a date now, the son only says some generic stuff like he punched the MC in the face and the MC thinks he has heard enough and leaves. When I hide behind the bookwall next day on noon (since that is what the quest tells me to do) Whenever I hide in the second floor in the Mayor's office he just walks out the door and is gone. Hide and listen doesn't do anything. Is my quest broken or am I doing something wrong?
If the king already arrived, you will find Giron at church, after the event in which he talks to church guy you can listen on Giron/Dave and they will talk about Frisha, then you can continue Frisha's quest (Before the king wouldn't arrive until after you did that part of Frisha quest, now he arrives on the 14/15 day regardless of your progress with Frisha).

Reactions: randomv

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If the king already arrived, you will find Giron at church, after the event in which he talks to church guy you can listen on Giron/Dave and they will talk about Frisha, then you can continue Frisha's quest (Before the king wouldn't arrive until after you did that part of Frisha quest, now he arrives on the 14/15 day regardless of your progress with Frisha).
You can complete Frisha+Dave story without listening to Giron and Pater Francis, that conversation is only required to ask for Julias hand if you already married Emily

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Work on Penny's update has begun
Good evening,
again almost weekend, so time to review the past week.
My biggest accomplishment this week was the completion the bonus scene for Hiba & Ayita. Since not everyone could read the changelog a quick sums up: I reworked most of the graphics for Ayita (including dance and her first sex scene + also made new dance animations for her dancing naked with and without the MC) and also rewrote her quest along with a lot of her dialog. The option to claim her is currently only available in the chieftain path, which is because I didn't want to extend it even further (took already way to long) and write different dialogs for alternative paths (Dasan route or sharing). However, that doesn't mean I won't do that in the future. Tia also got a new animation and Hiba got an alternative claiming route that doesn't involve corruption.

Now that the scene was finished I immediately started working on new character graphics for the Coldstone family members as well as a map of their estate that will be located southeast of Arenfield. While the work on the map isn't finished yet, the work on the models for Abraham and Elisabeth is. Of course you're welcome to give me input on their character models (I didn't start working on the sprites, dialog images yet so there is still time for changes). As you can see they are both already a bit older. And since we already have a lot of busty female characters in the game, I plan for Elisabeth to be a bit more petite.
I originally wanted to have a first playable version of the farm content ready by the end of the month, along with a new scene for Penny. But now that the work on the bonus scene was so much more complex and took up so much more time, that won't be possible.
Within a week I can't reach the point that would be necessary to create a playable version with the new content I just mentioned. Just creating the graphics for everything will probably take that much time. But of course I will do everything I can to catch up to my planned schedule.

Now that the character models are done, I will make sprite graphics for them as well as for farm animals (starting with chickens) and then work on a corresponding animal husbandry system for them. Then next will be the work on a new scene for Penny + a first meeting up with the Coldstone family where you get to know them. These are my goals for 0.5.8.5. I will inform you about my progress next week. By then I may also be able to estimate how long it will take me to reach the next milestone.
For now I wish you all a nice weekend!
Don't make her too flat though. At least make her bustier for her breasts only than Ariana or similar to mira atleast. She is on the low side but good enough.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Not a computer or Ren'Py wizz guy at all. Instead of "bin" folder, I had a folder called "tokens" always popping up from time to time. I deleted the folder safely with anti virus software, but I saw something in there labeled as "security key" within the "tokens" folder in appdata.
I fired up my latest save yesterday and noticed there was a strange lag too, not sure what is causing it though.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
You can complete Frisha+Dave story without listening to Giron and Pater Francis, that conversation is only required to ask for Julias hand if you already married Emily
The issue is that Giron leaves at mid-day for the church after the king arrives makes him a Baron, and it takes priority over his conversation with Dave if you try to listen so, if you didn't advance up to the point where he talks about Frisha not being able to come to dinner anymore, and you try to listen Dave will never knock the door and Giron will head out to the church.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The issue is that Giron leaves at mid-day for the church after the king arrives makes him a Baron, and it takes priority over his conversation with Dave if you try to listen so, if you didn't advance up to the point where he talks about Frisha not being able to come to dinner anymore, and you try to listen Dave will never knock the door and Giron will head out to the church.
You ca listen in on him from around 8 a.m. as far as I recall Giron leaves at 12:00 so it might be a bit tight for some but it's easily managable

Dirch

May 26, 2019
I think the Claire quest The Head Chef is broken for me. I know where the bag of potatoes are suppose to be but when I click on the area in the tope left corner nothing is there. There also seems to be an invisible wall that doesn't let me get to the area directly to the left of the wall either in the top part if that's the spot where I need to go. Since I can't restart the quest I think I'll need to edit the item in with rpg editor. Does anyone know what variable number is for the bag of potatoes?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Where do I check requirements for Marcus bow? I know sword can't be equiped until you learn from someone.
Thank you for the feedback. Many weapons have level requirements, but for some I have forgotten to write them into the item description. I've now updated all item descriptions so that level requirements are visible (will come with the next update, won't work for existing items in your inventory since they are their own entities)
I think the Claire quest The Head Chef is broken for me. I know where the bag of potatoes are suppose to be but when I click on the area in the tope left corner nothing is there. There also seems to be an invisible wall that doesn't let me get to the area directly to the left of the wall either in the top part if that's the spot where I need to go. Since I can't restart the quest I think I'll need to edit the item in with rpg editor. Does anyone know what variable number is for the bag of potatoes?
Do you have a save for this? I would like to check and fix the problem for future players.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Thank you for the feedback. Many weapons have level requirements, but for some I have forgotten to write them into the item description. I've now updated all item descriptions so that level requirements are visible (will come with the next update, won't work for existing items in your inventory since they are their own entities)

Do you have a save for this? I would like to check and fix the problem for future players.
To piggyback off this, The Ebonite Sword you receive after beating the undead knights in the chalice quest says level 40 requirement, but can be worn before level 40.

Reactions: Chyos

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Has anyone had a bug with Anya quest? After collecting money from camp and clearing it i get the first massage scene with her. After that all characters just stop moving, and doing their daily routine
GEtting the same issue, were you able to fix it?

kriss_biss

Sep 18, 2019
Chyos help please ! What is a reason i have lag in Arenfields ? In other maps all is OK, but in City is ..... very bad. Please help me!

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Chyos help please ! What is a reason i have lag in Arenfields ? In other maps all is OK, but in City is ..... very bad. Please help me!
Arenfield has a lot of parallel events especially when characters change positions. on top of that there are sound effects like rivers that increase when getting closer or farther away from. have you tried the performance option in the options menu? I've added this for older pc's. It doesn't help with parallel event lag, but it removes sound effects and room light and could help with the lag.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The sack was moved as far as I can tell, northern wall there is an area that looks as if it was a bit higher with planks leading towards the ladder you came down from...
Just above the wine shelf and left towards that elevated space

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes