Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So who can get pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
Just kill me, guys.

My save file got bugged. I paid the innkeeper the debt and the quest says its complete but the dialogue option is still there and i cant rent room or buy wine. Anything that i can do?
Did you start your job (peeling potatoes) at the Inn? if the answer is no, talk to Claire.

Against Sypha -> No corrupted monastery, future updates against what’s left of the demonic forces and Sypha penance route

With Sypha -> Sypha becomes your slut, corrupted monastery, future updates allied with them.

It’s pretty clear one is the holy route and morally right route the other one is the demon route and morally wrong one.
Question: can I bang the nuns if I win Syfa and the ritual succeeds? if the answer is no... well, let's break the seal, guys.

I agree but I check every scene at least once and there's just so much content for him [he's talking about Dasan cucking MC, guys :sneaky:], so I had to play the save with him being alive many times.
Good for you, Mr Cuck-a-doodle-doo.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something, but you basically get nothing if you go the church route right? You can't do anything with the nuns, nor with Syfa.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Chyos during penny's first confession, if I just listen in. there is a repeat line
bug.png
> do that penny
> even athia teaches us to use our anus to find pleasure
is repeated twice

====

also, if in combat ,I hit esc then "auto battle". it only performs 1 single round of auto battle then stops.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I agree but I check every scene at least once and there's just so much content for him, so I had to play the save with him being alive many times. But for this update I think the demon route is the way to go although it may change in the future.
Even if Dasan had 100 scenes I would rather go to a flat earth convention and stay there for 2 days than actually watch them
According to walkthrough Sypha is your slut in both paths. in the against sypha it is as a collared sex slave (will become your ally in future updates, says the walkthrough).
Yeah she can become your slut, but according to Chyos (The man) something like a repentance route with a love can actually happen
Maybe I'm missing something, but you basically get nothing if you go the church route right? You can't do anything with the nuns, nor with Syfa.
You can bang all the nuns even in the church route, the only thing that you cannot currently get is Sypha
Based opinion
“Woozah, a man of quality!”

Aaah it is that moment of the day where Foreverlosing give us free headpats, quick say more jokes towards Dasan!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just kill me, guys.

Did you start your job (peeling potatoes) at the Inn? if the answer is no, talk to Claire.

Question: can I bang the nuns if I win Syfa and the ritual succeeds? if the answer is no... well, let's break the seal, guys.

Good for you, Mr Cuck-a-doodle-doo.
Yeeeeeeeeees you can bang theeeeeem if noooooot whaaaat’s theeeee pooooint of playing it?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Yeah she can become your slut, but according to Chyos (The man) something like a repentance route with a love can actually happen
Fair enough. You helped me decide. I will play both paths but my primary save will be the corruption path for this quest. thank you.

Reactions: zARRR

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Chyos can we please have the option to craft better traps that don't break all the time?

Just make them out of steel or elderwood. Both expensive late game materials.
It is not economical to spend so much gold on traps, but it would be worth it if they stop breaking all the time.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz ,is pregnant content for -"Agatha","Bridget","Heather" available in 5.5.0a version or planned for future?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Like it or not Dasan is the protagonist of this story :WeSmart:
Waiting for the day Dasan can get his hands on the Queen and the Princess and maybe even the the whole of Arenfeld
Yeah he is a protagonist as a NTR protagonist, so enjoy seeing him getting humiliated :lepew:

Reactions: Ottoeight

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Still no new Helena and/or Sophie content?

Has the specifics for Sophie route been revealed? beyond this tiny bit:
[Let her listen = "consequences on Eric winning the war"]
[Side with Van, report her, Hekima captures her.]

O well, moot point, I'll maybe come back and replay the game when there is large story progress.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Still no new Helena and/or Sophie content?

Has the specifics for Sophie route been revealed? beyond this tiny bit:
[Let her listen = "consequences on Eric winning the war"]
[Side with Van, report her, Hekima captures her.]

O well, moot point, I'll maybe come back and replay the game when there is large story progress.
Come back in the next 2 years
You'll eat those words when Chyos in the final update reveals Dasan is a living reincarnation of Isha.
No Frank is the living incarnation of Isha, everyone will be fucked by him, you can’t stop Frank, submit to the Frankness.

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

pr83

May 5, 2017
One thing I wish was different was how Agatha looked. She is basically the same age as the Milfs from Arenfeld yet she almost looks like a granny. Particularly how acne ridden her face is.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I had this problem as well, but eventually got it to work. You have to overhear Agatha tell Bridget that she is going to marry Jorge. You also might need to have knocked on Bridget's door and gained a relationship point. After all this, make sure you talk to Jorge in the Skriptorium in the daytime, not morning (noon or later), which advanced it for me.

After this, Mira should have a new outfit for her room scenes, and Aidalin will visit her at midnight.
how to overhear ? what time? where?

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes