Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
First do anal/sex with her at least 5 more times.
Then have sex with her in the farm at 6 am. Fast forward to 9 am and she will go to the church.
thank you (y) (y) anyway, other question is how do we fuck bridget and other nun except mira?i only got anal sex from heather only

dobiedo

Sep 6, 2023
thank you (y) (y) anyway, other question is how do we fuck bridget and other nun except mira?i only got anal sex from heather only
I don't remember the exact details of that. Just give them food until it doesn't trigger any more new dialogue, then corrupt them and enter their room at different parts of the day. For bridgette close your eyes twice and keep them open the third time. The next day she will have new dialogue and the story progresses

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Is there no aftermath dialog after you finish the ritual? and some upcoming event that there mention like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand Chyos is getting a hard time with 4 girl content in this update but tbh I expect like full out come of this monastery event after so many delay. What I want to know is Chyos gonna leave monastery at this state untill bonus scene or he gonna add some small content that relate to monastery after this.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
How much gameplay/content is there in this game so far? I typically avoid unfinished games, but this one pops up again and again
There is an utterly massive amounts. Every update adds significant amount of content.
Game is unfortunately grindy, although you can skip a lot of it via cheating. Just use generic RPGM save editor to give yourself lots of money.

I didn't cheat, and my most up to date save is sitting at 58 hours played.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
There is an utterly massive amounts. Every update adds significant amount of content.
Game is unfortunately grindy, although you can skip a lot of it via cheating. Just use generic RPGM save editor to give yourself lots of money.

I didn't cheat, and my most up to date save is sitting at 58 hours played.
Damn. I think Henteria Chronicles 2 was the longest I've played with around 30 hours. Don't know if I have the stamina for that haha. But thanks

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I love how there are decent choices in this game.
But as often happens with this game I am struck with choice paralysis.

Both of those are very tempting. And also a bunch of connection points towards future quests are mentioned.
Making it very hard to decide which route to canonize in my main playthrough.

And it does matter because there would be many updates expanding other unrelated quests before this is continued
there is no clear objectively better choice. And hard to predict where each path would develop into.

Reactions: dobiedo

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
How much gameplay/content is there in this game so far? I typically avoid unfinished games, but this one pops up again and again

There's a lot.

I'd say between 40 - 100 hours worth of gameplay. Can't really say a precise number since most of the sex scenes are repeatable. The game creator is also really dedicated and gives regular updates on his progress.

This is my subjective opinion, but this game easily ranks top 3 for me on this site.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Chyos there is a bug in the new 3some scene with lyvia and kathrin in 0.5.5.0a hotfix

the girls display on the bed. then the scene switches angle but the image of the girls does not get removed. making it block the current going on in the bed.
bug.png

edit: this only happens the first time. the 2nd time I did that scene it did not trigger (although the 2nd time had some different dialog too. so maybe that is why)

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

grohotor

May 15, 2020
My save file got bugged. I paid the innkeeper the debt and the quest says its complete but the dialogue option is still there and i cant rent room or buy wine. Anything that i can do?

dobiedo

Sep 6, 2023

Both of those are very tempting. And also a bunch of connection points towards future quests are mentioned.

And it does matter because there would be many updates expanding other unrelated quests before this is continued
there is no clear objectively better choice. And hard to predict where each path would develop into.
I have more than 100 save files for different choices because of this. But the choice between church route and demon route looks like to be almost as important as the choice for dasan's fate.

Reactions: harem.king

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Against Sypha -> No corrupted monastery, future updates against what’s left of the demonic forces and Sypha penance route

With Sypha -> Sypha becomes your slut, corrupted monastery, future updates allied with them.

It’s pretty clear one is the holy route and morally right route the other one is the demon route and morally wrong one.
be almost as important as the choice for dasan's fate.
Which is only one, Dasan turns into compost

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
For the longest time i have been looking for a way to repeatedly farm corruption points for MC without limit.
I finally found it.
Have dinner with penny and give her cumwine. this will raise the MC corruption by 1 every time. and unlike other methods this seems to be infinitely repeatable.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
For the longest time i have been looking for a way to repeatedly farm corruption points for MC without limit.
I finally found it.
Have dinner with penny and give her cumwine. this will raise the MC corruption by 1 every time. and unlike other methods this seems to be infinitely repeatable.
Also selling cumwine to Lucius (although others can use it) and mind corrupting bandits

dobiedo

Sep 6, 2023
I agree but I check every scene at least once and there's just so much content for him, so I had to play the save with him being alive many times. But for this update I think the demon route is the way to go although it may change in the future.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Against Sypha -> No corrupted monastery, future updates against what’s left of the demonic and Sypha penance route

With Sypha -> Sypha becomes your slut, corrupted monastery, future updates allied with them.
According to walkthrough Sypha is your slut in both paths. in the against sypha it is as a collared sex slave (will become your ally in future updates, says the walkthrough).

It’s pretty clear one is the holy route and morally right route the other one is the demon route and morally wrong one.
Yes, it is clear.
I should clarify I did not mean bad as in "evil morality". I meant bad as in "poor choices that lead to negative results".
Both paths are perfectly valid, interesting, and fun for MC.
Yea, I hate Dasan so much, and it doesn't have anything to do with the NTR.
Dasan is just the worst.
He literally murdered his own father so that he could sell his entire people into slavery to the orcs.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Also selling cumwine to Lucius (although others can use it) and mind corrupting bandits
Thanks for letting me know about Lucius. I did not notice because I am not willing to let Lucius have access to it.
... still not willing to do it, but it does technically mean there is another option.

The bandits were my main method of farming MC corruption points but there is a limited amount you can recruit. Once you reached it you cannot farm it for corruption points anymore. Which resulted in me getting stuck at 80 corruption with no way to raise it further

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes