yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Was there ever any confirmation if crafting skill changed the amount of slots a dropped piece of gear could have? I got mine as high as I could and the fairy gear from eggs was all 1 slot, same as the tainted dawnbreaker and I think jodarr's ring was changed awhile back to not be able to have any upgrade slots too.

Also, does anyone know what is the respawn time on iron nodes and goblins in the mine?
Fairy Armor is limited to 1 slot. But other armors can be equipped with more slots if you keep on crafting. goblins and iron respawn one a week.

Reactions: Adoringfan

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
Work on Penny's update has begun
Good evening,
again almost weekend, so time to review the past week.
My biggest accomplishment this week was the completion the bonus scene for Hiba & Ayita. Since not everyone could read the changelog a quick sums up: I reworked most of the graphics for Ayita (including dance and her first sex scene + also made new dance animations for her dancing naked with and without the MC) and also rewrote her quest along with a lot of her dialog. The option to claim her is currently only available in the chieftain path, which is because I didn't want to extend it even further (took already way to long) and write different dialogs for alternative paths (Dasan route or sharing). However, that doesn't mean I won't do that in the future. Tia also got a new animation and Hiba got an alternative claiming route that doesn't involve corruption.

Now that the scene was finished I immediately started working on new character graphics for the Coldstone family members as well as a map of their estate that will be located southeast of Arenfield. While the work on the map isn't finished yet, the work on the models for Abraham and Elisabeth is. Of course you're welcome to give me input on their character models (I didn't start working on the sprites, dialog images yet so there is still time for changes). As you can see they are both already a bit older. And since we already have a lot of busty female characters in the game, I plan for Elisabeth to be a bit more petite.
I originally wanted to have a first playable version of the farm content ready by the end of the month, along with a new scene for Penny. But now that the work on the bonus scene was so much more complex and took up so much more time, that won't be possible.
Within a week I can't reach the point that would be necessary to create a playable version with the new content I just mentioned. Just creating the graphics for everything will probably take that much time. But of course I will do everything I can to catch up to my planned schedule.

Now that the character models are done, I will make sprite graphics for them as well as for farm animals (starting with chickens) and then work on a corresponding animal husbandry system for them. Then next will be the work on a new scene for Penny + a first meeting up with the Coldstone family where you get to know them. These are my goals for 0.5.8.5. I will inform you about my progress next week. By then I may also be able to estimate how long it will take me to reach the next milestone.
For now I wish you all a nice weekend!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Good evening,
My biggest accomplishment this week was the completion the bonus scene for Hiba & Ayita. Since not everyone could read the changelog a quick sums up: I reworked most of the graphics for Ayita (including dance and her first sex scene + also made new dance animations for her dancing naked with and without the MC) and also rewrote her quest along with a lot of her dialog. The option to claim her is currently only available in the chieftain path, which is because I didn't want to extend it even further (took already way to long) and write different dialogs for alternative paths (Dasan route or sharing). However, that doesn't mean I won't do that in the future. Tia also got a new animation and Hiba got an alternative claiming route that doesn't involve corruption.

Now that the scene was finished I immediately started working on new character graphics for the Coldstone family members as well as a map of their estate that will be located southeast of Arenfield. While the work on the map isn't finished yet, the work on the models for Abraham and Elisabeth is. Of course you're welcome to give me input on their character models (I didn't start working on the sprites, dialog images yet so there is still time for changes). As you can see they are both already a bit older. And since we already have a lot of busty female characters in the game, I plan for Elisabeth to be a bit more petite.
I originally wanted to have a first playable version of the farm content ready by the end of the month, along with a new scene for Penny. But now that the work on the bonus scene was so much more complex and took up so much more time, that won't be possible.
Within a week I can't reach the point that would be necessary to create a playable version with the new content I just mentioned. Just creating the graphics for everything will probably take that much time. But of course I will do everything I can to catch up to my planned schedule.

Now that the character models are done, I will make sprite graphics for them as well as for farm animals (starting with chickens) and then work on a corresponding animal husbandry system for them. Then next will be the work on a new scene for Penny + a first meeting up with the Coldstone family where you get to know them. These are my goals for 0.5.8.5. I will inform you about my progress next week. By then I may also be able to estimate how long it will take me to reach the next milestone.
I was wondering if we'd ever start to see the benefit of working on the farm, because every single week she always acts like she is struggling to get by when she is sitting on a mountain of veggies. A fixed up barn would be nice, maybe some human cows to milk eventually.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Was there ever any confirmation if crafting skill changed the amount of slots a dropped piece of gear could have? I got mine as high as I could and the fairy gear from eggs was all 1 slot, same as the tainted dawnbreaker and I think jodarr's ring was changed awhile back to not be able to have any upgrade slots too.

Also, does anyone know what is the respawn time on iron nodes and goblins in the mine?
Fairy Armor is limited to 1 slot. But other armors can be equipped with more slots if you keep on crafting. goblins and iron respawn one a week.
Ehm Guys sorry to ask this, pherpas i am wrong, but when you say "Fairy gear", do you mean:
Fairies armor? The green armor that you can find with the event? Because i have this armor with "2" slot per piece.
I have the Fairies bow with 2 slot and the 4 piece of Fairies armor with 2 slot.
I spent a lot of time loading the save file over and over again up on each piece. Because the game some time give me a piece with 0 slot, sometime a piece with 1 and super rare the 2 slot.

oh better to say, I found this armor, a few versions ago. Always with 2 slot. Then I was forced to have to update it, during a specific version, because the developer had rebalanced the entire game. And I had to spend 30/40 minutes re-balancing. Since it rebalanced the entire inventory... So I won't tell you... the ordeal of getting all the slots out of all the rare equipment I had, like the: winter's axe or the two shadowstone dagger/sword.

The only thing I've never understood is what to upgrade this armor with, because being a rare armor, I wouldn't want to upgrade it with the wrong material.

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
Good evening,

Are there any pictures of the Coldstone family?

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
Anyone could help? There are no listed requirments and search function doesn't yield results?
Never got that bow well doesn't matter now, since I'm at a high level and it's useless to me anyway. Weapons and armor have level requirements too, though it isn't mentioned...I think you got that bow too early.

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
I like penny, so that is welcome news. Personally I'd probably redesign the town to put her over on the east side next to the barn, also next to the road east to the land she gave up to the coldstones. But, that is just a gripe. Love the sound of getting more penny.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I like penny, so that is welcome news. Personally I'd probably redesign the town to put her over on the east side next to the barn, also next to the road east to the land she gave up to the coldstones. But, that is just a gripe. Love the sound of getting more penny.
That would make more sense, all the farmlands are on the East side as well so it kinda never made sense why she was located isolated on the West even though she used to work in the East.

It would be cool if they moved the graveyard/random house from the East and swapped it with Penny's house and field that way all of Penny's locations would be together.

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
I think Frisha Storyline is broken for me. I snuck on her dates with the mayor's son twice and listened to the conversation between the Mayor and his son while hiding behind the bookwall and I got to interupt the son trying to kiss Frisha. But when they go on a date now, the son only says some generic stuff like he punched the MC in the face and the MC thinks he has heard enough and leaves. When I hide behind the bookwall next day on noon (since that is what the quest tells me to do) Whenever I hide in the second floor in the Mayor's office he just walks out the door and is gone. Hide and listen doesn't do anything. Is my quest broken or am I doing something wrong?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think Frisha Storyline is broken for me. I snuck on her dates with the mayor's son twice and listened to the conversation between the Mayor and his son while hiding behind the bookwall and I got to interupt the son trying to kiss Frisha. But when they go on a date now, the son only says some generic stuff like he punched the MC in the face and the MC thinks he has heard enough and leaves. When I hide behind the bookwall next day on noon (since that is what the quest tells me to do) Whenever I hide in the second floor in the Mayor's office he just walks out the door and is gone. Hide and listen doesn't do anything. Is my quest broken or am I doing something wrong?
have you interacted with the wine bottle in Daves room after Giron gave him the "Love Potion"?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No. Is that necessery? This is my first playthrough with me selling the special potion to Lucius, since I needed money.
MC comments that he should do it after listening in on Giron and Dave... you can decide wether you want to leave the wine the way it is or replace it with a normal bottle

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes