Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 1754467

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-02
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: Chyos - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.8.0b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Can anyone tell me how to activate incest in the game??

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
something i dont get is how frisha sell you her virginity in grant quest but you cant fuck her if she is already with dave, makes no sense to me.
the ntr quest also makes no sense to me, it's like the MC has no interest in her but you have to go to her rooms and asks her "wanna fuck"? if you have sex with her in grant quest at least you had a reason to go to her room and be creepy

Last edited:

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Full Download (0.5.8.5a): -
Update only! (0.5.8.0+ -> 0.5.8.5a)

Hotfix attached. Would have uploaded the preview pic too but F95 is being weird.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.8.5a] [Chyos] - Compressed

Win [1,24 GB]
- - - -

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Full Download (0.5.8.5a): Mega -
Update only! (0.5.8.0+ -> 0.5.8.5a) Mega

Hotfix attached. Would have uploaded the preview pic too but F95 is being weird.
Does this mean in order to see the new Ayita/Hiba/Penny stuff you have to start a new game? I guess I could after I beat ER dlc...

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i guess this means its time for a new game.. its fine i guess.. ive been taken such a long break i forgot what i was doing in the church. Im hyped about Penny quest, hope it goes in the direction i wanted it to go.. time to reclaim lost farmland and have farmers help hopefully? maybe in the .9?

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Anybody else getting notifications about Constitution decreasing? Started happening after Update. It's as far as I know not decreasing despite the notification.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Who the three new characters are?
Lord Coldstone, his wife, and their maid.

Does this mean in order to see the new Ayita/Hiba/Penny stuff you have to start a new game? I guess I could after I beat ER dlc...
They both have new scenes and dialogue on top of their existing content, you don't need a new save to see those. But Hiba got a new, non-corruption route that you would need to restart to see. Up to you if that's worth it.

Anybody else getting notifications about Constitution decreasing? Started happening after Update. It's as far as I know not decreasing despite the notification.
Yup, might be a bug.

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes