XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I don't really want to spoil it back why not. Heather is the child of Benard, Heather's mother was raped by him in Kirlic and want to avenge her mother sufferings. She wrote to Matthias to do the work, but he illiterate. So, she had the chance in the library when he was alone, then planted the knife in Antonius old room which belongs to Aidalin.

Reactions: Necromant

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.8.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Darksol

Feb 8, 2019
I miss the times when there was something interesting in Rumah. Nowadays it's either MC harem or Dasan harem. I'm all in for ntr/sharing but what the point if it's the same, just Dasan replacing MC? Plus Dasan is kind of a moron.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I miss the times when there was something interesting in Rumah. Nowadays it's either MC harem or Dasan harem. I'm all in for ntr/sharing but what the point if it's the same, just Dasan replacing MC? Plus Dasan is kind of a moron.
I mean yeah isnt that the point? why would anyone side with Dasan unless they're into the weird guy taking the girls. As for interesting yeah I could see more quest popping up later to make you run back and forth like when you first got there but I doubt it will be anything like that for a while.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I don't really want to spoil it back why not. Heather is the child of Benard, Heather's mother was raped by him in Kirlic and want to avenge her mother sufferings. She wrote to Matthias to do the work, but he illiterate. So, she had the chance in the library when he was alone, then planted the knife in Antonius old room which belongs to Aidalin.
Thanks for everything and one last thing who would be the best choice to blame for the murder and get much more benefits

Darksol

Feb 8, 2019
I mean yeah isnt that the point? why would anyone side with Dasan unless they're into the weird guy taking the girls. As for interesting yeah I could see more quest popping up later to make you run back and forth like when you first got there but I doubt it will be anything like that for a while.
I mean, at the beginning there was stuff like sending girls to orcs or wifes sharing with villagers. Now it's all just Dasan-centered, there is no diversity. If you like sharing but don't care about Dasan there is basically nothing to do.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes