Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What does this mean ? Isn't Kirlic next in story progression ?
It's the next bigger city which promisses more chances to meet women and get Quest... better equipment and maybe learn more about different professions as it has an academy... or eventually will have, though right now people are torn between bringing an end to the already started story arcs and getting more

Reactions: Ntrsugar and str8up

rokan8

Jul 23, 2023
It's the next bigger city which promisses more chances to meet women and get Quest... better equipment and maybe learn more about different professions as it has an academy... or eventually will have, though right now people are torn between bringing an end to the already started story arcs and getting more
thanks

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Huh, was not aware that Belinda (Helena's maid) has an actual sex scene beyond the hand job. The walkthrough doesn't even mention her as far as I could see. It's like if it's not tracked by a quest or in the walkthrough, it doesn't exist

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Huh, was not aware that Belinda (Helena's maid) has an actual sex scene beyond the hand job. The walkthrough doesn't even mention her as far as I could see. It's like if it's not tracked by a quest or in the walkthrough, it doesn't exist
She is only a minor side Character, those normally don't come with their own section in the Walkthrough.
She should be mentioned in the Helena Part though since she is part of her story progression... also she invites MC to meet her in her room or the Kitchen after giving him a few HJ (further sex locations)

Reactions: str8up

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I am around level 50 on the 3 characters, been playing about a year and a half, and pretty soon, I will learn how to cook.
There needs to be a bit more of a direct route to basic skills.
I think cooking should be introduced near the beginning of the game.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I think completing some quest and keeping other long term quest on hold or intertwining it with story in krilic story is the way to go.
Completely ending all quest from the current village wouldn't be fun.

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
MC is a Jack of all trades, I normally go for 10 in strength, intelligence, dexterity, perception, constitution, hunting and armor proficiency.
Also 8 -10 thiefery for the Backstab ability
Tia is my Tank Berserker, going for 20 Strentgth, Dexterity, Constitution and Armor proficiency, also haveing 5 Points more than Lyvia those go into Nature.
Lyvia as a knght goes for 20 in the same category as Tia without the Nature skill
Or just do what I do after playing this game from the beggining half a dozen times. Get the cheat book and max out the mc stats.

GCKDevil

Jun 25, 2024
When can we expect an update for Sophie questline? After her escaping we have no more implementation of the questline. I've been waiting for a year to continue the princess's questline lmao. I know there's likely alot that needs prioritizing first, but it'd still be nice to get a rough estimate.

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
Let me back you up, you think like me at some point, i don't like the netorare, like dasan route or thomas route, but i like to lose to the orcs/goblins/bandits, or send the girls to the orcs, tho i don't like much the bandit camp and rumah events that enable the man to fuck your girls, sadly we didn't get anymore content in this aspect recently, i loved the whole ntr progress of the girls at the start hating to lose the fights, but then starting to enjoy it, but don't like pure ntr routes like i said
TLDR: You don't like ntr, but you like ntr. Seems legit.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I think cooking should be introduced near the beginning of the game.
Yea it should. But too bad, it's tied with Katherin quest. Also at that point, I don't even care about cooking anymore. Also, one thing is that Food that is prepared by MC or Athia doesn't seem to be any difference that any other food, if it was to give you like a small buff extra strength, or so for a delicious meal than it might be worthy to cook.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think completing some quest and keeping other long term quest on hold or intertwining it with story in krilic story is the way to go.
Completely ending all quest from the current village wouldn't be fun.
The Cult will most likely spill over to Kirlic, afterall Corven came from that place and first encountered them there... Liandras Quest will also have a story Arc in Kirlic... Melissa likely will want to return to the university and Sabrina still wants revenge against it's headmaster.
Furthermore MCs own story and finally Kate and Claire... that's quite alot basic Quest eventually spilling over, but first they need to advance a bit more in Arenfield before they can.
The Orc Arc and Anya could be solved in Arenfield...the Dark Elf Arc most likely, what ever the Militia Arc is intended to become will likely not move out of Arenfield and the Dark Forest.
I am probably still missing more than half the unfinished Arcs in Arenfield, but you get an idea whats still on the plate.

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
I already tried what you told me but it doesn't work. I haven't been to Kirlic yet, this is the first time I'm going. But she doesn't tell me any of the options. If you could help me with the steps or advance that part in my save.
explain in detail what isn't working exactly. Depending on yoor answer you may need to load a previous save.

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hey, i got a question.I started the game again after downloading the last update.I know you can get demon keys from the cat but she didnt give me a single one, i only got one from defeating syfa the first time,,,where else can i found them?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Hey, i got a question.I started the game again after downloading the last update.I know you can get demon keys from the cat but she didnt give me a single one, i only got one from defeating syfa the first time,,,where else can i found them?
Feed the cat for multiple days. Do not pet it.
After a week or so, pet the cat over and over, you will get several keys

Reactions: gabrielbj87
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes