xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Can you choose to not have sexual relationship with Emily but still have the orphanage done?

I'm just not into the "mother and daughter" stuffs, but orphanage is the only way to take care the children with Kate.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Can you choose to not have sexual relationship with Emily but still have the orphanage done?

I'm just not into the "mother and daughter" stuffs, but orphanage is the only way to take care the children with Kate.
Get her affection up and just don't sleep in her bed when she offers you.

Reactions: xemo66

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Reading the changelog proves: Yes and Yes.
Really?
Cause the Changelog should still say we haven't reached another area yet, except for short time stays that are Quest related.
Kirlic is still up to vote.
And he didn't remake all of Rumah just one scene also adding an alternative progression route to one side Character which was often requested.
But suit yourself

Worick1

May 27, 2019
hi there, does anyone know why when scanning it, virustotal says that it has a Trojan rule "alert udp $EXTERNAL_NET 53 -> $HOME_NET any ( msg:"MALWARE-CNC DNS Fast Flux attempt"; flow:to_client; content:"|00 01 |",depth 2,offset 4; byte_test:2,>,1,0,relative; byte_test:1,=,1,2,bitmask 0x80; content:"|00 01 00 01|",distance 6; content: "|00 01 00 01 00 00 00 05|", distance 0; metadata:policy max-detect-ips drop; service:dns; reference:url,attack.mitre.org/techniques/T1568/001/; -activity; sid:57756;

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i'm kind of glad that kirlic is in the works where you get to go towards the direction of that place but i was really hoping for some princess rescue action or actually being able to knock up mira or frischa. but so far that is still on hold it seems. unless i missed it somewhere. plus i'm stuck on infiltrate the cult. say to work with claire but i'm as far as i can go with her (and kate who is knocked up atm) and i got nothin. supposed to be more to do but can't infiltrate it. i thought you could snag the old monk robes in the basement but nope. and any time i try to talk to roderic i come up with nuthin. and claire seems ot be a dead end as well somehow. so clueless. would also be funny if knocking up athia would be enabled. be funny to explain to gwen :p

EDIT: Figured out the infiltrate cult thing. but now to wait on next implementation ?

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I played both love & corruption paths, but unique item "Hide of an ogre" have has 4 upgrade slots in one, none in the other (Same for "Calan's Mantaling). I have tried the upgrade spot in thre darkwood right outside Arenfield to reset, nothing changes. Is the number of upgrade slots for unique item random?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I already tried what you told me but it doesn't work. I haven't been to Kirlic yet, this is the first time I'm going. But she doesn't tell me any of the options. If you could help me with the steps or advance that part in my save.
save doesnt seem to work need to zip whole save folder so it gets the persistent file along with saves then reupload as ya tried to do here

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes