albul

Jun 8, 2017
As I've stated on my patreon page: The game will always be free to play. So even when the final version someday is released it will eventually become available for free. So because of that I won't make a steam release.

I'm happy for anyone who can afford to support me along the way until we get there. Because as much as I like working on this game I can't pay my bills with "fun at work". Hopefully this won't be my last game, for now my goal is to give it a lot of content and add to the story as much as possible with every update each month.
he should release this on steam eventually. He shouldn't pass up that opportunity. i would buy it day 1.
Absolutely.
But it would need a complete main menu UI overhaul, new & better homepage Art and some improvements in character graphics in general.
With the work ethic Chyos has , he can easily do all this in a month.
Don't know if anything changed since then, but this was Chyos's stance on a possible steam release.

Reactions: MorbidViews21

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
you gotta really respect the guy to release a game with such gigantic amount of content and work put into is made freely available, really makes u think how good it gets as a dev lol.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes