youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.8.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
Her Parents are confirmed dead, only her little sister is missing and her fate unknown... given what we learned she is most likely a hostage of those colstones.
This eloberated plan to take over Pennys parents Farm land is likely not ended with MC handeing over a few bags of Gold
Wait seriously, I remember that they were attacked by bandits, I think, but I don't remember that she said that they were dead. Damn, I thought we would see her mom and sister, seeing that Penny says that her mom and sister have big butts like her I was curious to see them

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
im stuck, im at the point where i send 5 guards to the mine, i already did so i have 5 at the mine and 5 at arenfield, problem is, the game wont trigger the flag for it to let me progress to the next part which is telling john the mine is reopened, how can i unstuck myself?

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Damn it, doesn't walkthrough answer everything? If you don't use it, then don't ask questions here...
I checked the walkthrough but I can't seem to get Nyra to become an ally to help with the orc woman anyway. For whatever reason despite being in a relationship with 3 different ladies in the camp it doesn't seem to count, and I'm on a no-corruption run so I can't add Hiba to that mix to try to fix the issue.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I checked the walkthrough but I can't seem to get Nyra to become an ally to help with the orc woman anyway. For whatever reason despite being in a relationship with 3 different ladies in the camp it doesn't seem to count, and I'm on a no-corruption run so I can't add Hiba to that mix to try to fix the issue.
You need more than relationships... you need to fuck them infront of Nyra when she cooks for the tribe no less

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
Her Parents are confirmed dead, only her little sister is missing and her fate unknown... given what we learned she is most likely a hostage of those colstones.
This eloberated plan to take over Pennys parents Farm land is likely not ended with MC handeing over a few bags of Gold
Didn't the maid say they couldn't remember much before they got to the farm? Could it be possible that she's not a 'half-orc' and was simply the sister transformed by weird potions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Android 93

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Didn't the maid say they couldn't remember much before they got to the farm? Could it be possible that she's not a 'half-orc' and was simply the sister transformed by weird potions?
I probably haven't had that discussion yet, but recently I got a reminder from the Cult Quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Onetu

Nov 1, 2018
Is there a special sequence to fucking the 3 tribeswomen at the campfire? I always run out of time and Nyra leaves the campfire, so I can't ask her for a second bowl of soup. How do I attack this problem?

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Is there a special sequence to fucking the 3 tribeswomen at the campfire? I always run out of time and Nyra leaves the campfire, so I can't ask her for a second bowl of soup. How do I attack this problem?
no need to do it the same day, do 1 by day or 2, nyra needs to be cooking

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So , I will really appreciate it, if someone answers my query.

Is there anyway to use any free or even cheap AI tool to enhance all the pictures and graphics of the game to enhance the quality of the current artwork/images of the game ?

If yes what are the AI tools that can be used ?
And how to extract the images from the game to enhance the game quality .

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
So , I will really appreciate it, if someone answers my query.

Is there anyway to use any free or even cheap AI tool to enhance all the pictures and graphics of the game to enhance the quality of the current artwork/images of the game ?

If yes what are the AI tools that can be used ?
And how to extract the images from the game to enhance the game quality .
Use Fooocus open source and free AI image creator.
Download here
Here is an example of an upgraded Claire. to take images from the game just do a screenshot using Snipping Tool included in Windows. 2024-06-11_02-41-04_1477.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes