rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
Why do I keep getting the message "MC's constitution decreases", but when I check the stats nothing is changed?
I think either getting a good meal/good bed rest causes you to get bonus points of constitution. In the talent page, it will say something like 1 + 2 = 3 for constitution. Those bonus points disappear, seemingly when you get down to 75~80 satiety. Or perhaps how much energy you use. I've made a few observations, but I can't say I've properly tested it.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Just a little thing, I had Dasan kicked out and Palak died trying to impress Ayita. Does this lock the make women available for everyone or something as Umin never gives the option afterwards when you become chief and dealt with the orcs.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Yes , Don't select that dream.
hmm I'm Guessing you haven't played the game... the game is loaded with netorare and if you happened not to be into that your able to shut it off.
nope , but your welcome to keep sitting on your ass and play the game.
For starters stop asking questions, then you select start/load game and start playing.
Hmm sounds like your one of them rare people who can't even play a game that was made Fucktard proof. no walkthrough in the world will help you...
Would you pls use the edit button and stop with multiple posts in a row.

Rowan Reins

Jan 30, 2022
Hey guys can anyone help me. I deleted all my save files by mistake and used this recovery tool called disk drill to recover them but all the saves are messed up. Screenshot (82).png If anyone fix these saves I'd be very grateful. I don't want to play all over again or with someone else's saves.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Will this be a penny update? I wonder if there are plans to find her family after we buy the farm back that's if they are alive
Her Parents are confirmed dead, only her little sister is missing and her fate unknown... given what we learned she is most likely a hostage of those colstones.
This eloberated plan to take over Pennys parents Farm land is likely not ended with MC handeing over a few bags of Gold

Reactions: Mrkraken888

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
Im expecting a feast with all girls in the tribe. especially nyra the oldest baby.
in my opinion if mc wants the power in the clan he should use his magic dick to get nyra pregnant, then dassan will not be the only one to be selected

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes