Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
With the example of Frisha the MC gets multiple scenes with her -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless of the amount of NTR I still maintain that they're easy to avoid, you can stop the Penny/Lucius path for example and it only develops if you sell your cum to Lucius .

I think you have to help her out on the farm then give her vegetables and grind wheat.
I do that every day all Vegetables and grind are full but Lucius still ask for more.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I do that every day all Vegetables and grind are full but Lucius still ask for more.
I misunderstood your first question, atm you can't pay off the debt or stop Penny from meeting with Lucius. If you help her out on the farm enough then you get different flavor text, that's what I thought you were talking about.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By the way, regarding the capture of the leader of the Ravens, it seemed to me that it would be better to let him go. As I understand it, his partner approves of this action and it is likely to lead to scenes with her + Boron's wife will approve of this action... But as I understand it, if he is NOT caught, there will be no wedding (approval)... a difficult choice.
Just as difficult as choosing the Church plot branch (murder) and how best to proceed so that the ALL CHURCH WOMAN belongs only to the hero + keeping the Succubus, but as I understand it, a choice needs to be made. If you keep the succubus (even if you corrupted everyone UP TO the last moment), the demon will possess and this can lead to NTR scenes... (but maybe I'm wrong)...
That is not quite correct.
For both cases it's possible to have all the girls for MC and still not go the NTR path... it just takes more effort for now and in the future.
I would say there are many more, around 70-75% (if not 80)... In the love storyline, the scene will be ONLY with you, in the NTR storyline, the scene can be with multiple characters... for example - Frisha, if you don't interfere, it will be with the baron's son + the baron himself + the card player... here's the ratio of scenes... The same goes for Kate, if you DON'T interfere, she will become quite the slut (best friend + Thomas + old friends and guards)... so the ratio of scenes is about 1 to 3 +-...
In essence, the NTR route is much more interesting. The Love route is hardcore difficulty :ROFLMAO: because a WRONG move can lead to FAILURE in future and trigger the NTR route. For example, with Penny, when her husband returns, you have a choice of which doctor to call (Katerina OR Lusius). If you call Lusius and sell him the "potion," then if she brings in few supplies, he will start testing the potion on her... -_-
While there are scenes with several characters they are only single scenes, while in the love and corruption routes there are several scenes with MC... your ratio is hence not accurate (thanks what ever beeing you may believe in)

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
This update messed up Ayita and Nyra i can't even progress their story. I Shouldn't have started a new game !
And i encounter few bugs that repeats finished quests, like Emily being kidnapped over and over even if you finished the quest.
Dang it ! i deleted my saves because it was Very old version saves, so i started a new fresh start.

Because of being afraid of this "Remake version" eventually will be not compatible with the old version saves.
it has happened 4 times over the years to all of us... Starting a new game with, A game that has +100 hours is getting really annoying ! :cautious:

Hi,is there any latest version for Android
Where the hell did you even heard Playing a "Rpgm" games on Android !? is that even possible ? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: chpx

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
This update messed up Ayita and Nyra i can't even progress their story. I Shouldn't have started a new game !
And i encounter few bugs that repeats finished quests, like Emily being kidnapped over and over even if you finished the quest.
Dang it ! i deleted my saves because it was Very old version saves, so i started a new fresh start.

Because of being afraid of this "Remake version" eventually will be not compatible with the old version saves.
it has happened 4 times over the years to all of us... Starting a new game with, A game that has +100 hours is getting really annoying ! :cautious:

Where the hell did you even heard Playing a "Rpgm" games on Android !? is that even possible ? :unsure:
Keeping backup saves is always a good idea. Not sure why you can't progress with Nyra, her content didn't get touched this update afaik. Emily will keep getting kidnapped until Imawyn is in jail, and the event should only trigger when you go to sleep in the spare room in Emily's house.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
On the penny story the doctor I chose was Katerina but still every Monday she has the pressure to sail more vegetables making a bigger debt how can I pay that debt?¿
Penny has a crate in her room where her money is. She also pays taxes to the baron. You have to farm enough for her budget to be in the positive. I think she gets about 10 gold per week if you give her as much as she can store. Don't think Henry's treatment has an actual regular cost.

Edit: Saw your other post just now now. If you picked Katherine, she shouldn't have a debt to Lucius. Lucius still wants more than her full stack of vegetables no matter what, but he's trying to buy more vegetables from her. Selling less doesn't cause any kind of debt. (I think it's intended for Penny to eventually be able to get more land and provide food for all of Arenfield, maybe then Lucius will find it acceptable, but him being displeased with the amount he can buy isn't an issue)

If Penny has an actual debt to Lucius and her NTR is progressing you have an option when talking to Lucius to pay off her debt yourself.

Last edited:

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
There's also a bug with the new fire scene, you can start doing the fire scene after you get respect in Rumah, but before getting hitched to Tia (she otherwise refuses to lose her virginity before that), and summon Tia to dance naked and have sex. It also doesn't acknowledge that she loses her virginity. Workaround is to not do the fire scene before the 'marriage'.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022

Yes on joyplay using android but it has its defects.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
This opinion might have been spoken out and still open for debate. But I do hope the dev planning for all love route can turn to corruption ( or vise versa ), or make them less impact at the ending consequences. Promises of marriage or not, they all need come in 1 path in the end ( or at least for 1 final choice ).
Because I'm not looking for a bloody drama such as - MC is too corrupted for this one, or you're just too much of a holy man.

P.S: I want those perky boobs back, Natasha looks way better with it.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I'm trying to activate "Arianna goes to Rumah" part, but she never meets me at the bridge (I exit town north and then turn west towards bridge). Any idea what to do?

sososo

May 12, 2017
Guys a dumb question, but i lost my long life save, so i'm playing from the beginning, and two things that i noticed, first of all is possible to cum inside Ayita without losing relationship points? i have progressed her until the point that i can fuck her in the morning and change positions, but when i cum inside she gets pissed, i corrupted her with the blowjob at the fire, but still nothin, palak is alive and cucked, but shes too good for him

Other point, during the gameplay i have sent Palak to the hunt, and after coming back to announce he's dead i couldn't give presents to Ayita so i couldn't progress her, tho idk if when i finish dealing with the orcs and ending rumah story her route would be unlocked, so i replayed the game just to not be locked and in the new gameplay he's alive, but i can't cum inside of her and corrupt her

Edit: i solved it by editing the switch "Ayita Wanita"(toggled on), now i can kiss her and cum inside her, tho i didn't get the option to make her my wanita, either when i killed Palak(previous run) and now with her alive(current run)

Ayita is bugged with progression and gets stuck at stage 1. You can fix this by changing the value of ayita progression to 2 allowing you to give her gifts etc.

To get her as a wanita, you need to attract her attention while laying at the fire. Then do not cash in any sexual favors but just have her lay there with you. Rinse and Repeat. After raising her affection enough, she'll let you claim her as a wanita. There's a scene for the claim etc.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes