Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Think camp+capture Raven is the way to go. She has no NTR potential at camp and you can also get the expansion potion by spamming the party event a few times (Tia naked+lifting Lyvia's skirt with Liandra there), then spying on Giron and stealing a potion from his cabinet (though I recommend not doing that, her thicc form isn't particularly appealing to me at least, if you want to avoid expanding her, you probably want to tell her she's fine as she is at the party). By capturing the raven the baron insists you marry Julia even if you didn't ask for her hand.

Edit: There's also no NTR from capturing the Raven
Though you can also let the raven go and will have a third and final chance to marry Julia once her Update comes around... it will be more tedious but atleast Giron won't actually profit the most from this choice.
Chyos mentioned that if your service to the community and your fame to the people is high enough Giron will still want you to marry her in order to capitalize of your support by the masses

• Wow
Reactions: Sovereign

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Though you can also let the raven go and will have a third and final chance to marry Julia once her Update comes around... it will be more tedious but atleast Giron won't actually profit the most from this choice.
Chyos mentioned that if your service to the community and your fame to the people is high enough Giron will still want you to marry her in order to capitalize of your support by the masses
Chyos mention another method one that involves taking girons title with the help of the raven without capturing him, but of course we have to wait for that update.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
I need advice - What is the best way to handle Liandra? The first option is to leave her in the camp, and the second option is to return her to the baron. It seems to me that it's BETTER to return her to the baron. Additionally, if you return her, she might change, and a scene with Yasmine may open up, and the baron will approve of the alliance with Julia.
But I'm interested in the storyline where all the girls are mine. That is, WITHOUT NTR...
I don't know what will happen if I choose the camp.
Please advise on the best course of action and what the consequences of these two choices will be.

Let Raven go + bring Liandra to camp is the best in my opinion. Letting Raven go would most likely help you with his wife and Yasmine at some point (kinda weird but that's just how the game goes) especially if you're on the evil route. Judging by the way the story is going Giron and Dave would also most likely die or be overthrown at some point. Most likely while you're dealing with the Cult so Julia would still be a possibility. In the event that Giron somehow stays alive until the end, he's an extremely powerhungry bastard so with you're connection to the queen + you're own growing forces you'd still have a shot with Julia

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Well that's good to know, but the fact that Julia kinda' gets pawned off to you when you don't even want her is a plus to me.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Oh no. Seems I got a bug where, when trying to go on Kate's trip, instead of (presumably) starting a cutscene, it just woke me up at 7 AM, rest of the town kept sleeping as though the day didn't get changed (people went back to normal after visiting Giron). I searched and saw someone else had this issue before, but didn't see a fix anywhere...

The main issue being I can't start the trip at all now (by any means I can think of).

Edit: OK, seems the issue is easy enough to fix (using an rpgm save editor that can change switches and variables). If this is the issue you are having, then Kate Progress should be 41 in the bugged save. Change it to 40 (I also reduced Kate Love and Kate Corruption back to 40 since they jumped to 41 and neither of these variables should exceed progress). Then load up and, at midnight, you will be able to talk to Kate and Claire about leaving again. Maybe also don't skip dialogue until you're in the clear.

Last edited:

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
How to activate Verena dinner event? I talked to Roderic and he invited me to dinner. I see dinner table and Rick is sitting there at dinner time, but I can't activate anything....
It was either walking into the room on them at 6PM, or the seat next to Arianna was interactable. I don't remember which, but definitely that easy.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes