sososo

May 12, 2017
This update messed up Ayita and Nyra i can't even progress their story. I Shouldn't have started a new game !
And i encounter few bugs that repeats finished quests, like Emily being kidnapped over and over even if you finished the quest.
Dang it ! i deleted my saves because it was Very old version saves, so i started a new fresh start.

Because of being afraid of this "Remake version" eventually will be not compatible with the old version saves.
it has happened 4 times over the years to all of us... Starting a new game with, A game that has +100 hours is getting really annoying ! :cautious:

Where the hell did you even heard Playing a "Rpgm" games on Android !? is that even possible ? :unsure:

ayita is bugged but can be fixed changing a single value, Nyra was not bugged for me, just takes time.

loyalslave

Oct 2, 2017
i think my game is bugged, i was wondering why i can't trigger liandra arrival quest and then i found out that frisha still want to meet dave and wait in front of her house even though i already finish her quest (non ntr route) , can anyone help fix this?

Last edited:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
i think my game is bugged, i was wondering why i can't trigger liandra arrival quest and then i found out that frisha still want to meet dave and wait in front of her house even though i already finish her quest (non ntr route) , can anyone help fix this?
ok when Dave come to talk with Frisha, interact with them, then goes to hide and listens to Giron

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Huh. Apparently you can impregnate (fertilize) Ayita now (I made a new playthrough), not sure if she gets pregnant too (she wasn't bugged for me at all).

Edit: It happened AFTER the marriage 'ceremony'.

Last edited:

Paddymats10

Nov 16, 2020
There smees to be an issue on Palak quest when i sent him to cave and after telling guards when i talk to Ayita nothing happens and also quest disappear from active quest and unable to progress is there any solution to it?

loyalslave

Oct 2, 2017
ok when Dave come to talk with Frisha, interact with them, then goes to hide and listens to Giron
the problem is frisha doesnt even come to eat dinner or talk with dave again, she just standing in front of her house and then jump inside her house again an hour later, and yes i already listen to dave and giron talk about me interfering his date

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes