Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Use Fooocus open source and free AI image creator.
Download here
Here is an example of an upgraded Claire. to take images from the game just do a screenshot using Snipping Tool included in Windows.
other than the hoof as hand pretty good

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Paddymats10

Nov 16, 2020
Can someone please tell me better talent points distribution for Mc , Tina and Lyvia. I'm having a hard time to decide to which talent points should be increased for them!

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
Can someone please tell me better talent points distribution for Mc , Tina and Lyvia. I'm having a hard time to decide to which talent points should be increased for them!
Tia basically wants strength and armor. Constitution is useful but not necessary. A few points in dex and per can help as well. Lyvia basically uses all of them (except Int). And, start aside, so does MC. For MC it depends; outside of combat you need strength to mine ore, Perception lets you find stuff lying around, nature does the same with herbs, and you need a certain amount of points to unlock extra potion recipes, hunting is needed for bow skills, and better hunting odds; 3 auto does rabbits, 5 does deer. Thievery isn't vital but is useful so you don't spend ages on doors. You need a few in int to get all get content and it improves damage of spells. Con lets you do more things by reducing energy cost outside battle. Basically Tia is rather simple, but the others basically benefit from balance.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The best advice I can give is to get the "free" 2 points in each skill before adding any points to the skill tree.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I know
Use Fooocus open source and free AI image creator.
Download here
Here is an example of an upgraded Claire. to take images from the game just do a screenshot using Snipping Tool included in Windows. View attachment 3763212
Thanks, can we dial back the realism in this tool & just focus on inhancing the images ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MC is a Jack of all trades, I normally go for 10 in strength, intelligence, dexterity, perception, constitution, hunting and armor proficiency.
Also 8 -10 thiefery for the Backstab ability
Tia is my Tank Berserker, going for 20 Strentgth, Dexterity, Constitution and Armor proficiency, also haveing 5 Points more than Lyvia those go into Nature.
Lyvia as a knght goes for 20 in the same category as Tia without the Nature skill

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
how high forging do you need to get augment slots on iron armor? ive crafted iron daggers till i didnt get any more skills, and still armor is just blank for me.

Jan 19, 2021
im stuck, im at the point where i send 5 guards to the mine, i already did so i have 5 at the mine and 5 at arenfield, problem is, the game wont trigger the flag for it to let me progress to the next part which is telling john the mine is reopened, how can i unstuck myself?
Bring one or two men bank to the camp and let them train. Then you get the possibility to get more men

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
May I ask when will version 0.5.9.0 be released approximately?
I want to play again recently, but I need a walkthrough.

And, May I ask if this update has replaced the original art with a lot of AI?
I have always liked the previous visual style. switching to AI feels a bit boring.
No not much AI if at all.
Also , 0.5.9.0 will come around September at earliest.

J3bac

Oct 7, 2020
So I think I just found a bug, if you catch chicken and in item menu select kill, it doesn't remove chicken from inventory. So you can get infinite number of chicken meat and feathers.

And another one when you give Emily chicken meat although it decreses if you have one, you can still give her even if you don't have.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes