zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
How many girls can you get pregnant at this point? Emily and Kate can have children, so far Carmen, Bridget, and Ayita have gotten fertilized. Can you fertilize every girl that's cool with getting creampied and have it ready for when their pregnancy content gets added? Or is it just a few girls?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
any way to save edit the cat name? i may have given it my old boy cat's name without realizing it was a girl cat.

additionally, anyone know how to trigger the rumah event for arianne? do i need to expand the tribe first or defeat the main orc village? she already finished her house arrest but i just cant trigger it.
Save editing any variable holds a risk of killing your game, that said it might only be a minor one so you MIGHT be fine... make a backup and try or just accept what you did is the best I could tell you.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I think after Chyos comes back from his holidays, the 1st thing he should do is Create a new Banner and home screen for the game.
I think many potential Patrons are discouraged after seeing such a mess of an Home screen and banner.
It's stick's out as a sore thumb.
I hope Chyos looks into making a new Banner/homescreen which is more pleasing to the eyes and just doesn't have random characters into it , but instead inspired the big overarching narrative/story that CHYOS has in mind.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
guys i have a question. Who can get pregnant in the current version? so far i got emily and kate pregnant but idk if other girl can also get pregnant.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think after Chyos comes back from his holidays, the 1st thing he should do is Create a new Banner and home screen for the game.
I think many potential Patrons are discouraged after seeing such a mess of an Home screen and banner.
I hope Chyos looks into making a new Banner/homescreen which is more pleasing to the eyes and just doesn't have random characters into it , but instead inspired the big overarching narrative/story that CHYOS has in mind.
I do think the banner was gifted to him by someone else, it used to display the women currently dateable in the game, so each Update had more of the girls added in and takeing position... it's quite crwded and there are plenty of girls being absent.
That said, given how short on time Chyos always is I doubt he'll bother unless he comes back a few days earlier than announced.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Meh... sounds like to much of an hassle, you wouldn't have the time to have fun with the ladies while manageing a nation.
Becomeing the figurehead of a council made up by our conquests and independently rule over the Area of Arenfield and the Darkforest seems enough to me.
Developer can make someone to do everything for you like a commander or right hand and you can be free to spend time with the ladies or you could do ,everything yourself if you want everything is possible if you ask me leading a nation in this game would be awesome.
OR ASK THE CHAD ABOUT MY IDEA.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Developer can make someone to do everything for you like a commander or right hand and you can be free to spend time with the ladies or you could do ,everything yourself if you want everything is possible if you ask me leading a nation in this game would be awesome.
OR ASK THE CHAD ABOUT MY IDEA.
I don't mean to talk in the name of Chyos, but just logically... why actually bother with something like this if you vaid all responsibilities and possible effects on someone else?
We already have a Militia and are the chief of an entire tribe in the region we are... meaning we organize quiet some area and force.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Wishful thinking.

The funding has reached its plateau on Patreon for a couple of years or so.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
think i found a bug. i can't make nyra my wanita. i've had sex with 3 girls at the fire while she's cooking and only one of them (raaisha) had dialogue from her. but she won't offer me the second bowl of soup. also I can't increase my relationship with Ayita. everytime I talk to her, no matter the time of day she says how tired she is from dancing and I'm not given the option to give her gifts

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
am i correct in assuming tia should get the tank build while sylvia gets the dps one? pretty weird, but tia's the one with taunt while sylvia is the one with the aoe..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
am i correct in assuming tia should get the tank build while sylvia gets the dps one? pretty weird, but tia's the one with taunt while sylvia is the one with the aoe..
They both share the same Main attributes/talents, with Lyvia haveing an additional main talent in Dexterity, which affects speed and crits.
Maybe better consider them both as fighters rather than tank and warrior... personally I skill them exactly the same since speed is VERY important.... striking first can end an battle before it truely begun.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
How many girls can you get pregnant at this point? Emily and Kate can have children, so far Carmen, Bridget, and Ayita have gotten fertilized. Can you fertilize every girl that's cool with getting creampied and have it ready for when their pregnancy content gets added? Or is it just a few girls?
Those are the only pregnancy and impregnation right now, also didn't even know you could impreg Ayita.

Also the "next in line/ to be polled" with planned full pregnancy stuff is supposed to be Tia unless they just a new character like Carmen or Bridget

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I don't mean to talk in the name of Chyos, but just logically... why actually bother with something like this if you vaid all responsibilities and possible effects on someone else?
We already have a Militia and are the chief of an entire tribe in the region we are... meaning we organize quiet some area and force.
Well practically Chyos is telling us that we will be baron of the town, and the queen is our lover if one of the brothers wins the war the queen will still be a tool too one of them so why not making us king to keep the queen and the princess to ourselves after all a source from her said that the reason Mc was taken away from the Capital is that he has Royal blood, maybe Lyvia can be the commander of the army if you don't trust men for the Post. Just saying that in My opinion not speaking for everyone that it would be cool to command armies and have battles the more content for the game the better. Like you said we already have a militia and a tribe why not going for the bigger prize the (crown) and maybe the emperor.

Reactions: Baki-san18

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well practically Chyos is telling us that we will be baron of the town, and the queen is our lover if one of the brothers wins the war the queen will still be a tool too one of them so why not making us king to keep the queen and the princess to ourselves after all a source from her said that the reason Mc was taken away from the Capital is that he has Royal blood, maybe Lyvia can be the commander of the army if you don't trust men for the Post. Just saying that in My opinion not speaking for everyone that it would be cool to command armies and have battles the more content for the game the better. Like you said we already have a militia and a tribe why not going for the bigger prize the (crown) and maybe the emperor.
...I think you are referring to a very old argumentation that MC must be noble or a royal bastard since his mother was assasinated... something that's not done to commoners.
But that was a wild speculation back than and still is.
MC could declare the region of Arenfield independent and shelter the former queen as in her staying in excile in Arenfield.
Sure the old discussion should still hold some value, but with everything going on I can't imagine such a development right now.
This would likely require the development of Parakes (Capitol) and maybe dealing with "the other" King aswell, since it's unlikely he'll stand by while MC takes the crown in a revolution.
Personally I think that far exceeds the capacity of the game... maybe something for a Part 2.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
...I think you are referring to a very old argumentation that MC must be noble or a royal bastard since his mother was assasinated... something that's not done to commoners.
But that was a wild speculation back than and still is.
MC could declare the region of Arenfield independent and shelter the former queen as in her staying in excile in Arenfield.
Sure the old discussion should still hold some value, but with everything going on I can't imagine such a development right now.
This would likely require the development of Parakes (Capitol) and maybe dealing with "the other" King aswell, since it's unlikely he'll stand by while MC takes the crown in a revolution.
Personally I think that far exceeds the capacity of the game... maybe something for a Part 2.
Well I'm not taking of making my suggestion right know. More like later I don't mind the wait only that Chyos could consider my idea or ruling and managing the kingdom from military to politics.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes