Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Cumwine stopped increasing Penny's corruption, anyone know if something else should be done (this is after Henry was kicked out)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cumwine stopped increasing Penny's corruption, anyone know if something else should be done (this is after Henry was kicked out)
All Cahracters have a hard cap, those can be increased by further progressing their stories, but eventually the cap will be permanent

Reactions: Jaam

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I started the fresh game. Decided to go with Dassan route to see defferent routes. And Im stuck at UMAH questline. She wont drink the holly water. I need help from the NYRA but she dont want to help since she has -9 reputation with me for some reason. Also i red that i need to bone 3 gurls out of 4 while NYRA cooks soup at evening. Which leads to corrupting her while trying to get second bowl of soup. But since everybody is boning everyone it takes time. When i get Hyba and Ayita to me its all in the timeframe of NYRAs cooking. But when i do it with TIA or RAISHA, NYRA Immediatly leaves and go to sleep. Doesnt matter if i start with Tia or Raisha. Same things happens. Actually if u start with Tia , hyba leaves. I dont know what to do.
You do not need to do it in the same night. Come back on another day to complete the quest.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
wait you cant progress to the 2nd church unless mira stops being virgin? isnt that the whole point for the ritual to get her virgin there?
Yup, you can't, I tried it once the wagon never shows up. You have to take Mira's Virginity or forget about her in order for the letter to be sent and the Wagon to show up for the Monastery. It'll be better if it was changed to having the Quest continue while she stays Mira stay virgin, but you still want her and she does anal like Heather at the Monastery and when you corrupt her, maybe you can then do Vaginal sex.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
hello, just checking, but theres no other method to take your house back beside paying the full 20, right? i held off on paying for now considering i just get taxed anyway and i can just sneak in at midnight to use the workbench.

Onetu

Nov 1, 2018
I started the fresh game. Decided to go with Dassan route to see defferent routes. And Im stuck at UMAH questline. She wont drink the holly water. I need help from the NYRA but she dont want to help since she has -9 reputation with me for some reason. Also i red that i need to bone 3 gurls out of 4 while NYRA cooks soup at evening. Which leads to corrupting her while trying to get second bowl of soup. But since everybody is boning everyone it takes time. When i get Hyba and Ayita to me its all in the timeframe of NYRAs cooking. But when i do it with TIA or RAISHA, NYRA Immediatly leaves and go to sleep. Doesnt matter if i start with Tia or Raisha. Same things happens. Actually if u start with Tia , hyba leaves. I dont know what to do.
Don't bone them during the campfire event, just when NYRA is cooking (from 6 pm onwards). You can do this during several different nights, but it should work at that point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bohatier

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
hello, just checking, but theres no other method to take your house back beside paying the full 20, right? i held off on paying for now considering i just get taxed anyway and i can just sneak in at midnight to use the workbench.
No, there are other ways. Like Lyvia's Quest you have to have guards watching over Arenfield. Giron will return you the key and have you excepted from paying taxes.

Bohatier

Mar 22, 2023
Don't bone them during the campfire event, just when NYRA is cooking (from 6 pm onwards). You can do this during several different nights, but it should work at that point.
Bro this worked ty so much. I was about to delete saves and start over.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you make a deal with Giron about sending 5 guards to Arenfield he'll invalidate your debts this once, though I am not sure wether he'll return your keys or wqether this Quest doesn't consider the chance you never payed the initial debt

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I tried.
You have to pay the 20 gold to even speak to the mayor about the guards or mine.
There is no way around it.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I tried.
You have to pay the 20 gold to even speak to the mayor about the guards or mine.
There is no way around it.
You're supposed to show the Gold or Threaten the Butler and team up with Imawyn at the Bandit Camp also talk with Lyvia at the campfire.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can't wait to see the Mc crown King and hopefully in the future emperor too.
Meh... sounds like to much of an hassle, you wouldn't have the time to have fun with the ladies while manageing a nation.
Becomeing the figurehead of a council made up by our conquests and independently rule over the Area of Arenfield and the Darkforest seems enough to me.

Reactions: ravven_7
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes