Acesaw

May 11, 2017
guys i need help. how do i corrupt yasmine and Mira? that butt plug is blocking all corrupt semen mc send her way.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
guys i need help. how do i corrupt yasmine and Mira? that butt plug is blocking all corrupt semen mc send her way.
Mira talk to her in Arenfield after haveing dinner. (need to have completed the initiation rite in Arenfield as far as I recall)
Yasmine wank into the Tea can placed in the kitchen before dinner

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Meh... sounds like to much of an hassle, you wouldn't have the time to have fun with the ladies while manageing a nation.
Becomeing the figurehead of a council made up by our conquests and independently rule over the Area of Arenfield and the Darkforest seems enough to me.
Obviously MC in the end becomes the male god of lust, virility and breeding. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Help please. Is there anyway I can reduce Natasha's breast size back to normal ? I got her breast maxed, then reduce it by 1 level. After that her breast doesn't grow or decrease anymore no matter what I do.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
if i already have 10 corruption with the bandit leader, is it still possible to get the love route? or will the love route auto-turn into corruption anyway? is it still possible to build affection after recruiting her?

follow-up question, are axes, swords, and daggers/bows the only weapon types available as of now?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if i already have 10 corruption with the bandit leader, is it still possible to get the love route? or will the love route auto-turn into corruption anyway? is it still possible to build affection after recruiting her?
You'll be on the Corruption route
You can only increase affection up to 10 by giving her wine in the prison as far as I recall (afterwards by kissing and haveing sex since it's the love route)

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
another question, is there a way to change the cat's name.

also is there a way to catch up lyvia's level like how tia can catch up by leaving her in the tribe?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Please tell me it's not true. Is there anyway I can have sex with her without her breast growing ? Were there a change in the update that make her breast stay at 3rd level forever ?
I won't lie so I won't say it.
It was always either friendship or Bazoonkas, than Chyos added an Option to reduce her size to half (Big) and still have an sexual affair
another question, is there a way to change the cat's name.

also is there a way to catch up lyvia's level like how tia can catch up by leaving her in the tribe?
WhenYou first meet and feed her
Leave her in Arenfield for a few days

Reactions: zeranta

valley57

Oct 22, 2021

Jun 28, 2024 02:00 pm

Last Report Before My Vacation

Good afternoon,
we're again close to the weekend but before I begin mine I wanted to give you another review of the past week as well as a short overview on things I want to work on after the two weeks are over.

So first about the past week: I've been working mostly on the last outside map as well as the daily cycles for Elisabeth, Abraham and Lilly. The other thing I've started to work on are sprites for cows, a renovated barn (outside and inside). The latter will probably need some more adjustments as I still have to make up my mind how I want to show cows inside the barn that doesn't take too much space (After all the wagon project with Kate still has to work in there). I've also started working on the alternative progression for the renovation of the MC's house (yeah, it's going to happen). And of course there were some more bugs that got reported and needed my attention.

So much for what I did over the week, now lets talk about what's coming next.
First there is now a two week vacation that I will be on... Please don't expect any replys here or on discord during that time, I might check in from time to time, but if it's not really really important I want to relax a little.
After the two weeks I will work on a few things that I had on my to do list for a while now but never really could fit into any update. There is for example the Deep forest map (near Rumah) that still has the old rpgmaker graphics. I wanted to rework this map a long time ago but never had the time to do so. Then there is again working with Blender on my to do list... I still weren't able to get that water splash animation going and I want to pick up on that as it really could improve future scenes. Another topic (but probably too big for the two weeks) is the work on an ui overlay for an android version of the game. - While I know this sounds exciting, It would also mean extra work with every update. Still, it is something I wanted to do for a while now, and maybe I can get a few more steps into the direction of getting it done. And then of course there is more progression with Penny's update that I would like to work on.

So you can see the list of things on the to do list is long, and I don't expect that I actually can get everything done in the two weeks after my vacation. I also plan to not work full time in those weeks (after all this is still relax time, but as you know I love working on such things). I will also finally want to play some games that I have on my pile of shame (still wasn't able to play BG3 and I hope to draw some inspiration from that).Â

Oh, I forgot to talk about the elefant in the room which is the title image of this post ;)
The rest of the scene doesn't exist yet, but this is a scene I would like to add into Penny's update as well. So you can see it as a small teaser of things that I will work on in August.
I will also most likely write at least one more report in July about things that I was able to get done.

So much for now, but now it's time to pack and get ready for the trip!
I wish you all a nice weekend!

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
WhenYou first meet and feed her
Leave her in Arenfield for a few days
any way to save edit the cat name? i may have given it my old boy cat's name without realizing it was a girl cat.

additionally, anyone know how to trigger the rumah event for arianne? do i need to expand the tribe first or defeat the main orc village? she already finished her house arrest but i just cant trigger it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes