MrDroidSanta

Jul 5, 2017
Bandit quest loops back every time (seems like the quest not update properly, i get a bj from the Half-elf boss than leave, than i went back to the "family of three" house to sleep and the quest restart again with the night raid-blond women get kidnapped...etc., even when you sleep in other place after the half-elf and try to talk to the red hair women nothing happens with the quest.)

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Getting bugs with Rumah Winterhowl event. Freezes after sex with Raaisha. Also it'd be nice if we could corrupt the nuns post quest even if we didn't side with syfa.
There's a new option to side with Syfa and then do another quest to betray her during the ritual, people who already finished it got screwed. :LUL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazuma~desu

May 18, 2017
A Struggle with Sin (v0.5.8.5a) Game CG

Pixeldrain ~ A Struggle With Sin Game CG

There are over 39600+ CG images currently in this game, all in single folder. Even Windows legit struggles to handle that amount. Suffice to say, creating this CG rip was not an easy task, and it's practically impossible to create it for every single new version that comes out due to the sheer time and effort.

I'll try to keep the CG updated every few months, no promises though.
how did you decrypted the files

sososo

May 12, 2017
There's a new option to side with Syfa and then do another quest to betray her during the ritual, people who already finished it got screwed. :LUL:

Oof really? i wonder if i have saves left near that would hate to replay the entire game again.

Last edited by a moderator:

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
Bandit quest loops back every time (seems like the quest not update properly, i get a bj from the Half-elf boss than leave, than i went back to the "family of three" house to sleep and the quest restart again with the night raid-blond women get kidnapped...etc., even when you sleep in other place after the half-elf and try to talk to the red hair women nothing happens with the quest.)
You need to capture the half elf when you raid the camp

Reactions: MrDroidSanta

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
They'd have to replay it anyway, due to changes made to content/mechanics that'll screw with saves.
In-development project & all...

sososo

May 12, 2017
They'd have to replay it anyway, due to changes made to content/mechanics that'll screw with saves.
In-development project & all...

yeah my saves are old. i haven't reset in a long long time so w/e. This time i'll avoid failing any quests so i don't have to start at that in my quest log.

Bohatier

Mar 22, 2023
I started the fresh game. Decided to go with Dassan route to see defferent routes. And Im stuck at UMAH questline. She wont drink the holly water. I need help from the NYRA but she dont want to help since she has -9 reputation with me for some reason. Also i red that i need to bone 3 gurls out of 4 while NYRA cooks soup at evening. Which leads to corrupting her while trying to get second bowl of soup. But since everybody is boning everyone it takes time. When i get Hyba and Ayita to me its all in the timeframe of NYRAs cooking. But when i do it with TIA or RAISHA, NYRA Immediatly leaves and go to sleep. Doesnt matter if i start with Tia or Raisha. Same things happens. Actually if u start with Tia , hyba leaves. I dont know what to do.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I started the fresh game. Decided to go with Dassan route to see defferent routes. And Im stuck at UMAH questline. She wont drink the holly water. I need help from the NYRA but she dont want to help since she has -9 reputation with me for some reason. Also i red that i need to bone 3 gurls out of 4 while NYRA cooks soup at evening. Which leads to corrupting her while trying to get second bowl of soup. But since everybody is boning everyone it takes time. When i get Hyba and Ayita to me its all in the timeframe of NYRAs cooking. But when i do it with TIA or RAISHA, NYRA Immediatly leaves and go to sleep. Doesnt matter if i start with Tia or Raisha. Same things happens. Actually if u start with Tia , hyba leaves. I dont know what to do.
The fuck the girls at the campfire to get Nyra jealous.

Bohatier

Mar 22, 2023
The fuck the girls at the campfire to get Nyra jealous.
I need to fukh 3 of them at the same night and then leave campfire to talk wih NYRA which should still be cooking but as i was saying, with Ayta and Hyba there no problem, but when i interact with Raisha or Tia even if one of them goes first Nyra goes after first scene with any of the two to sleep.

Looks to me that Dassan route is glitched in this patch

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
I need to fukh 3 of them at the same night and then leave campfire to talk wih NYRA which should still be cooking but as i was saying, with Ayta and Hyba there no problem, but when i interact with Raisha or Tia even if one of them goes first Nyra goes after first scene with any of the two to sleep.

Looks to me that Dassan route is glitched in this patch
You don't really need to do all three on the same night, you can do it on different days without problem.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I need help with Natasha Breast growing issue please. Her breast is no longer reduce or grow, I don't know if it's a bug or I screw up something. I want her breast back to normal but I'm stuck.
P.S they stucked at size 3rd I think.

Last edited:

josebaas24

Formerly 'josebaas80944'
Nov 27, 2021
save doesnt seem to work need to zip whole save folder so it gets the persistent file along with saves then reupload as ya tried to do here
Ok, I already compressed it, but I'm still trying and I can't go to Kirlic and I get that I already spoke to Kate at night. I would greatly appreciate your help getting Kirlic

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
wait you cant progress to the 2nd church unless mira stops being virgin? isnt that the whole point for the ritual to get her virgin there?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes