XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Thanks for everything and one last thing who would be the best choice to blame for the murder and get much more benefits
They really don't seem to be much benefit or make any difference but probably Antonius. If you don't, he will interrupt the ritual you and Aidalin have to face two Hellhounds along with Syfa unless your well prepared can take on all three of them.

Reactions: randomv

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Ebonite weapons that require level 40 are still equippable and usable by lower level than 40
Main was able to equip dagger at level 36. Livia was able to use sword at level 33.
Willing to bet armor is the same

Apr 13, 2024
Alright so it has been a very long time since I tried the game and no matter how it runs I just wanted a game with some saucy stuff in.

Got the guide and it says talk to Emily's daughter. Can't do that because I don't know where she is. So I went to the potion lust quest and can't continue that because the character can't read and I can't find Emily's daughter to help. So I ended up eventually having something to do and its helping the big beauty in the kitchen at the inn.

I got to the point where you talk to her at night and she lets you have a squeeze but won't continue due to Kate being in the next room. So I checked the guide and it says put wine by Kate's bed but in the game it only allows you to put anesthetic in it. I then used the cheat book and its the one item thats not on there or maybe I missed it. But is the guide badly outdated or something?

All I need right now in my life is to smash that big kitchen beauty but the guide gives the wrong info and I have no idea what to do. Is there only one specific way you're supposed to play this game, as in progress is between characters rather than being allowed to concentrate on one specific person?

Last edited:

valley57

Oct 22, 2021

Jun 21, 2024 02:04 pm

Weekly Status Report
Good afternoon,
again, almost weekend so time to give you another update on my work this week.
After the update on Monday some bugs had to be fixed. I have put the corresponding hotfixes in the release post (you can also see what has been fixed there).
The rest of the week I was mostly busy working on new maps. Most of the maps (interior of the Estate) are now finished, but the one south of Arenfield is still incomplete, I plan to use it also for Penny's story. That is what I will continue to work on today.

Next week, before I go on vacation, I want to complete the daily cycles and start working on the cows (sprites and breeding). This will probably require further changes to the Arenfield map, as I also want to give the Player a way to renovate the barn.
For that I also have the idea to make it an alternative path for upgrading the MC's house. Right now that is only possible after the MC helped Emily. By renovating the barn, he would gain similar experience, and with the knowledge gained he would then be able to renovate his own home.
This will then require a bit of rewriting of the previous events (in case you do them in a different order). But in general, I think it's a great idea that there are several ways to reach the goal.

I won't continue working on the actual story until after my vacation. For that I want clear and undivided time (with no 2 week break in between). So I will use the coming week to create a good foundation so that I can then concentrate fully on the story and the following scenes after I returned back home.
Next Friday I will write another report and go into more detail.
For now I wish you all a nice weekend!

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Will it be possible in a future update to impregnate the baron's wife, Claire and Nyra and Agatha to even impregnate the queen or create a potion that increases fertility that helps?

Last edited:

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
Anybody else getting notifications about Constitution decreasing? Started happening after Update. It's as far as I know not decreasing despite the notification.
You seem to get bonus constitution from high satiety, and it seems to be what vanishes when the notification pops up. Haven't extensively played around with it though.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
A Struggle with Sin (v0.5.8.5a) Game CG

There are over 39600+ CG images currently in this game, all in single folder. Even Windows legit struggles to handle that amount. Suffice to say, creating this CG rip was not an easy task, and it's practically impossible to create it for every single new version that comes out due to the sheer time and effort.

I'll try to keep the CG updated every few months, no promises though.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I would love to seen more pussy sex action with hiba and mc tbh there is only 1 sex animation with vaginal option between 1 on 1 with hiba and mc where she sneak in the tent while player sleeps with tina in tent.
You can also fuck her near the fire in the evening and in a 3-some with Aisha(?)... I mean the leader of the hunters
Well, it seems to me that if you KILL a demon and EXILE a sucuba, then the NTR branch will start (which doesn’t suit me -_- ). I would also like to see more moments with (breast enlargement ^_^) and more costumes for the characters. I understand that this is a lot of work for animation, but since the author has already started doing this, it seems to me that it makes sense to work on other characters.
Also, don’t forget about CULT, about the meeting under INN and there, as I understand it one more Succubus (but there is no content yet)...
P.S. Who then (better) to blame for murder???
No that's the start of the love path... letting the demon take over is the trigger for the NTR path
All I need right now in my life is to smash that big kitchen beauty but the guide gives the wrong info and I have no idea what to do. Is there only one specific way you're supposed to play this game, as in progress is between characters rather than being allowed to concentrate on one specific person?
You used to have to increase your relationship with Kate first and have a drink with her before she goes to bed, useing the water container near her bed with the anesttic is a new form to put her to sleep without raising her affection first

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
does this game have a gallery now?
Nope, you can repeat a few scenes while dreaming but that's it.

I like chyos work ethic, I really do. But please, enough with Rumah
I miss the times when there was something interesting in Rumah. Nowadays it's either MC harem or Dasan harem. I'm all in for ntr/sharing but what the point if it's the same, just Dasan replacing MC? Plus Dasan is kind of a moron.
Personally I would like some pregnancy for the Rumah girls, they talk about it way too much for it to not be an option.

The ntr(not netori, thats good) and sharing are all optional?
Yes, you can turn off NTR completely when you start a new game but even if you don't it's easy to prevent it from happening.

Where and how do I built the chicken coop? And how to trigger the Atiya/Hiba 3some?
After you meet Coldstone in his estate there should be yellow dot on the ground south of the barn in Arenfield.

I hae seen the changelog but still want to ask is there ANY new content or it's just the update fix for the previous latest version.
There is new content and scenes with Ayita, Hiba, and Penny.

I would love to seen more pussy sex action with hiba and mc tbh there is only 1 sex animation with vaginal option between 1 on 1 with hiba and mc where she sneak in the tent while player sleeps with tina in tent.
There's another vaginal scene with her in front of the fire now. Also, I believe she has a vaginal option in the Hiba/Raaisha threesome.

Playing a role (all for myself), I'm a little confused about how to properly play Church . What's the best way to deal with a demon and succub ? I read that if you DO NOT interfere with the ritual, the characters will gain power(s), but this role has great chances in NTR, I also want a Succubus as an ally... What's the best thing to do? I'm talking about the 2nd Church, where we are investigating a murder.
You can complete the ritual and enslave Syfa, just make sure you do the Syfa's banishment sidequest. Kind of hard to say which is best until more story gets added.

Did chyos change the affection cap for ayita?

The old walkthrough said if your ap is less than 11, she won't let you bang her without a favour (gifts), but my ap for her is exactly 11 & she won't let me do her unless I give her something 1st.
Yeah, it's normal that when new content drops for a character the affection cap increases too. You can choose to cuddle with her at the fire in the evening to increase her affection and progress her story.

Alright so it has been a very long time since I tried the game and no matter how it runs I just wanted a game with some saucy stuff in.

Got the guide and it says talk to Emily's daughter. Can't do that because I don't know where she is. So I went to the potion lust quest and can't continue that because the character can't read and I can't find Emily's daughter to help. So I ended up eventually having something to do and its helping the big beauty in the kitchen at the inn.

I got to the point where you talk to her at night and she lets you have a squeeze but won't continue due to Kate being in the next room. So I checked the guide and it says put wine by Kate's bed but in the game it only allows you to put anesthetic in it. I then used the cheat book and its the one item thats not on there or maybe I missed it. But is the guide badly outdated or something?

Emily's daughter is Mira, the childhood friend you met in the intro. Her house is right above the MC's and her room is right to the left of the entrance.

Generally, you can play the game in whatever order you want but the guide does warn you:
Screenshot 2024-06-21 113943.png

You don't get access to anesthetic until you talk to Lucius. Kate and Claire's content got reworked in the last update, so the guide is bit off unfortunately. I think it was changed to make it easier for players to get with Claire without going for Kate first.

Will it be possible in a future update to make the baron's wife pregnant, Claire and Nyra pregnant and Agatha pregnant or create a potion that increases fertility that helps?
So far only Kate and Emily can get pregnant. My understanding is that there is going to be more pregnancy in the game, but I'm not sure which characters are going to get it. And impregnation chance so far works with lust, the higher your lust the higher the chance. You can just drink wine before the scene to improve your chances.

Same, how do I trigger the 3some?
Sit next to the fire in Rumah in the evening, call Ayita over and select the threesome with Hiba option.

what's new from 0.5.8.0 to 0.5.8.5a ?
changelog in the OP, in short more story and scenes for Ayita, Hiba, and Penny and a new, non-corruption route for Hiba.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
new penny content is great, the after kissing super model face she has is beautiful xd
also the ayita walk to MC when he's sitting, great animation

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes