Mar 14, 2021
If Kam needs it. The quest in the monastery did not finish along the Way- Syfa in the last save 24-saving is in front of your room the decision to remove the seal or not then if you remove it appears -Syfa will offer cooperation, you can refuse or not, the game will be saved. The rest of the saves are broken down for almost every quest at the moment of making decisions what to do was saved until the diologist, well, you will understand where that is. I have a question is it possible to make Agatha listen to MC, and the line appeared but it is not active. I mean the moment when Bridget asks to find Agatha's diary, except when Agatha is sleeping it can't be picked up? If you take more details into the investigation, and then when you talk, well, that is, she still gets up, even if you choose in a tightness, like you say you talk to her, you choose so that Bridget doesn't tinker or don't get in, well, then like. Ah yes Heather and the World are Corrupted

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
How do I enter ntr content in this game? I said there are consequences for failures, does that mean I have to make the MC lose all fights, be an asshole and fail missions or are they choices you make?
You can check the walkthrough as mentioned but overall their a mix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chrisdees95

Oct 11, 2019
Hey guys, I'm on the church's quest and I sided with Syfa. Following the walkthrough, I managed to get all of the three girls' (Heather, Bridget and Mira) virginity but when I try to call Syfa to progress, I didn't get the continuation (according to the walkthrough). I defended Antonius and called him innocent and also have put Matthias locked in so now I can't interrogate him further. I got the mysterious letter under my bed about the murder attempt but now I'm lost as to how I should proceed lmao.

When I try to accuse each one of them, they're either greyed out or MC isn't okay with it. Adson is angry at me for suddenly talked about his real father and I made a deal with Agatha (submission) so both of those options are locked as well. So yeah, If anyone has any idea how to continue or perhaps I'm at the end of the update? Can let me know. Thanks guys and also, shout out to another fire update by Chyos!

trey31

Jul 23, 2023
Hey guys, I'm on the church's quest and I sided with Syfa. Following the walkthrough, I managed to get all of the three girls' (Heather, Bridget and Mira) virginity but when I try to call Syfa to progress, I didn't get the continuation (according to the walkthrough). I defended Antonius and called him innocent and also have put Matthias locked in so now I can't interrogate him further. I got the mysterious letter under my bed about the murder attempt but now I'm lost as to how I should proceed lmao.

When I try to accuse each one of them, they're either greyed out or MC isn't okay with it. Adson is angry at me for suddenly talked about his real father and I made a deal with Agatha (submission) so both of those options are locked as well. So yeah, If anyone has any idea how to continue or perhaps I'm at the end of the update? Can let me know. Thanks guys and also, shout out to another fire update by Chyos!
I’m trying the collar and finish the murder mystery

Reactions: chrisdees95

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Chyos I found a letter in heather's room.
game warns that it is sealed, so if I open it to read it will potentially ruin things with her. then asks me if I want to read it or leave.
I click on leave... and it automatically opens and reads it instead.

trey31

Jul 23, 2023
Chyos I found a letter in heather's room.
game warns that it is sealed, so if I open it to read it will potentially ruin things with her. then asks me if I want to read it or leave.
I click on leave... and it automatically opens and reads it instead.
Do you save for non ntr or ntr save

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023

You need to get someone properly accused to progress.

Progress heather further and then interact with the letter in heather's room. This will fully crack the case for you.

Then go to the head priest and either accuse someone or tell him the killer escaped. then go to sleep and when you exit male dorms the ritual will commence

edit: and I just noticed this is not what the walkthrough says to do. weird.
Do you save for non ntr or ntr save
NTR is disabled

Reactions: chrisdees95

trey31

Jul 23, 2023
You need to get someone properly accused to progress.

Progress heather further and then interact with the letter in heather's room. This will fully crack the case for you.

Then go to the head priest and either accuse someone or tell him the killer escaped. then go to sleep and when you exit male dorms the ritual will commence

NTR is disabled
I’m Cool with non-ntr save or I’m trying to the collar

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Chyos my head priest dialog got a bit messed up.
I can repeat the first talk about murder dialog with him which in turn unlocks the dialog that gave me the duplicate key to bernard room, so I could get two of them.

Additionally, I got mattias locked up for threatening jorge so I could get jorge to speak. but now that i do i cannot properly accuse him for real. meaning i am forced to accuse someone else instead.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Alright so... I finished the demon route and it was not quite what I expected.
It was somewhat bugged, rather pretty grindy (had to grind up the 3 priestesses a lot)
The demoness has little content.
Her becoming my long term servant-slut seems to have been forgotten as she just disappeared.

Additionally, it ends with freeing a male demon who decides he doesn't give a damn about advancing his god's agenda and instead wants to play around. He treats you and Syfa like crap, and comes off pretty NTRish.
Like, he agrees, reluctantly, to not cuck you on the spot. But still orders Mira to return for a future ritual and makes allusion to making her become his.

I think I will wait for bugfixes and then try again in the church route.

Also, I would advise to NOT do the temp accusation of mattias to get whatshisname to talk until you finish with the young boy. as you need to search the room in which mattias gets imprisoned to find out his part of the plot.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You were correct thanks for the Assist to anyone else who can't find the COLLAR it is located in ISHA's bedroom top left of the bed.
Still the indication is too vague, I asked him to change it, since even then if you go and talk to her you won’t get any option.

Reactions: wildride69

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos my head priest dialog got a bit messed up.
I can repeat the first talk about murder dialog with him which in turn unlocks the dialog that gave me the duplicate key to bernard room, so I could get two of them.

Additionally, I got mattias locked up for threatening jorge so I could get jorge to speak. but now that i do i cannot properly accuse him for real. meaning i am forced to accuse someone else instead.
Some of these bugs are currently well known and they will get fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
For some reason my MC cannot equip any shields into his shield slot.
Any idea why? It is a fairly old character. before some combat reshuffle occured...

or.. wait, is this a talent thing where I need X points in armor talent to use a shield?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How do I get progress with the girls? Heather, Bridget and Agatha ? I try everything.
Have you talked with Gabriel the cook?
He asks you to bring the dinner to them, in the kitchen there is a tray every late evening, that’s the key to their hearts (or ass)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JackaL77

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Have you talked with Gabriel the cook?
He asks you to bring the dinner to them, in the kitchen there is a tray every late evening, that’s the key to their hearts (or ass)
Speaking of dinner...

1. agnes tells you it is your job to bring her dinner before it actually becomes your job to do so.
2. picking up the dinner is only available on 8pm to 8:59pm exactly. 7 or 9 won't do.
3. if you eat dinner it takes 2 hours. which can make you miss picking up dinner.
4. the dinner is a single item with 4 charges. which causes a myriad problems.
a. you often are unable to give all 4 charges. leaving you with a partial dinner for next day.
b. you cannot take a new dinner until the current dinner has been fully consumed. which can leave you with not enough dinner for all 4 nuns.
c. you can't cook nun dinner yourself. (like, if you missed the pickup time).

would be great if nun dinner was refactored a bit.
although, once I actually learned all the rules regarding dinner it became a non issue. but it was still a bit irksome at first going back and forth on that.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes