wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
For some reason my MC cannot equip any shields into his shield slot.
Any idea why? It is a fairly old character. before some combat reshuffle occured...

or.. wait, is this a talent thing where I need X points in armor talent to use a shield?
Correct your talents have to be high enough. Don't ask me which ones I'm not in front of the game this morning. Also the MC can equip you train with Lyvvia.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
how to do bridget letter quest?
C’mon dude it’s there written in the dialogues, you skipped them?
After having obtained Bridget’s letter go the scriptorium, forge a letter, take the stamp and bring her to her room.
So... how can I replace Mira's 'symbol' into fake one? I already replaced other two, but for Mira... there's no chance to do it
Enter while she is masturbating, don’t fap to her and replace the symbol
How will heather get vaginal sex? Always only anal
You have to sleep with her and boost the affection up

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
having thought about it some more. the evil path here felt too... altruistically evil.
like, you are working for "team evil" because it is your team. Rather than trying to maneuver yourself into a position of power within the hierarchy of evil.
I am feeling like a minion instead of a dark lord.

I accepted gwen/isha's deal and became her champion, which is supposed to make me into some sort of demigod.
With plans on the two of us ascending to heaven together as gods. My ambitions go higher than some nun pussy.

I should have been trying to bind both demons. Or bind Syfa and steal/drain the powers of the other demon.
Or imprison him in an artifact that the MC can wear as magical equipment.
Like, for example by consulting with gwen/Isha (who is an expert) on how to subvert the ritual for my own gains & how to bind demons.

Would have been nice if there was a little epilogue for it where Syfa comes over and tells me things did not go as planned. She is upset at how he is treating you, her, and her god. And that you and her are going to sort out that male demon together. (in a future update. for example by working with gwen/isha to subvert his demon ritual he is planning).

I am just feeling like I have been duped at the end of that path.

thanks
Interesting but no matter how you view it in the end the MC is a minion imo. You are Isha's minion, or Athia's minion or Syfa's minion as you have no power at all except the power to corrupt gifted to you by Isha.

The MC finds himself in a tough spot after the death of his *father and Isha takes him, not by his choice or agency. In my opinion he is in a lose lose situation, eventually Athia will find away to ascend again and gain power the same as Isha escaped the fate Athia had planned for her.

Of course this is all my opinion and not gospel but I don't see how the MC escapes from the gods and demons without being somebody's minion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
NonNTR/NTR saves
Amazing Thanks for these, I missed so many scenes until I loaded up your saves and and went through some of the content again. Really Appreciate these in Lieu of a gallery.

on page 1337 if anyone is looking for this post. (for the computer nerds out there no i'm not making this up the post actually landed on page 1337!! If you have to ask your not a computer nerd like me)

Reactions: DeminPatyon

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Interesting but no matter how you view it in the end the MC is a minion imo. You are Isha's minion, or Athia's minion or Syfa's minion as you have no power at all except the power to corrupt gifted to you by Isha.

The MC finds himself in a tough spot after the death of his *father and Isha takes him, not by his choice or agency. In my opinion he is in a lose lose situation, eventually Athia will find away to ascend again and gain power the same as Isha escaped the fate Athia had planned for her.

Of course this is all my opinion and not gospel but I don't see how the MC escapes from the gods and demons without being somebody's minion.
He starts as a complete beggar, then minion to arise to the top (And still minion in certain paths) but I also personally think his entire story is about slowly gathering power and going against everyone else and conquering everyone else.
Aaaand that would be at the end of the game, for now too many assholes bossing him around (One Day Giron shall fall)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Amazing Thanks for these, I missed so many scenes until I loaded up your saves and and went through some of the content again. Really Appreciate these in Lieu of a gallery.

on page 1337 if anyone is looking for this post. (for the computer nerds out there no i'm not making this up the post actually landed on page 1337!! If you have to ask your not a computer nerd like me)
Ah yeah I reported it to the mods so they can replace it in the OP

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Can I raise corruption of nuns while being on the church path?, If yes how if no why xD?

Also Tip/Bug :- You can raise MIRA corruption after going home and see her and go inside in night option then ask for something that increases the corruption ( Only way to increase corruption no idea why)

Also will MIRA ever come inside when she sees you with Heather? As I thought there was a potential scene there.

And is there a way to take heather virginity in church path

Too many questions -_-, No clue how to do spoiler blur so trying to be vague..
From what I read here you have to first build up Heathers Affection before you can take her virginity.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
For The spoilers
F4B63FAC-9AD1-4546-8C36-A35A6E54187F.jpeg
- Currently no

- it’s not a bug, she takes out her holy plug at home

- Boost her affection

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
does anyone have the same problem like me?i never in aidalin Mira NTR route but somehow i found they fuck around midnight.I disable the NTR path in option menu but this still happen again.Is it a bug?

also, the dev arent responsive..is he always like this?

Reactions: harem.king
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes