Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Problem: I'm supposed to help Bridget and find Agatha's diary. I'm supposed to find it by inspecting Agatha's bed. I'm clicking everywhere but I can't trigger anything.

Where am I supposed to click, exactly?

Man, I'm giung insane.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Absolutely hilarious when the MC goes to Melissa's window and self monologues in frustration, saying "why isn't she doing anything naughty"
lol
She will be doing naughty things soon.

Is funny how you can't sneak to her room even when John is talking to the Queen.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
So can you help with this what? is it a bug or not implemented the dialog line is there but not active.
If you can't blackmail Agatha:

You don't have enough Corruption;

OR

She is blackmailing you to be her fucktoy or be kicked you out of the Monastery (untested theory)

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Now that we delve deeper into the church and demon shenanigans, is there any news about Natasha pure route? I know you can stop before totally corrupting her but the fact that you need 70+ alignment to begin her quest kinda makes it leaning towards evil route.

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
To everyone asking how to take Heather's virginity - she offers it at 10 affection points so grind the sex scenes (or use an editor cheat her affection variable).

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Hey guys, I'm on the church's quest and I sided with Syfa. Following the walkthrough, I managed to get all of the three girls' (Heather, Bridget and Mira) virginity but when I try to call Syfa to progress, I didn't get the continuation (according to the walkthrough). I defended Antonius and called him innocent and also have put Matthias locked in so now I can't interrogate him further. I got the mysterious letter under my bed about the murder attempt but now I'm lost as to how I should proceed lmao.

When I try to accuse each one of them, they're either greyed out or MC isn't okay with it. Adson is angry at me for suddenly talked about his real father and I made a deal with Agatha (submission) so both of those options are locked as well. So yeah, If anyone has any idea how to continue or perhaps I'm at the end of the update? Can let me know. Thanks guys and also, shout out to another fire update by Chyos!
I don't think it's even possible to fuck bridgette if you're on sub agatha path, because if you tell her to break the engagement that bridgette ask you to do by finding diary and accept to be agatha sub, she tells you to stay away from her daughter, so if you're on syfa path you can't progress with bridgette quest anymore and therefore can't finish syfa ritual quest to fuck them all before ritual. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
does anyone have the same problem like me?i never in aidalin Mira NTR route but somehow i found they fuck around midnight.I disable the NTR path in option menu but this still happen again.Is it a bug?

also, the dev arent responsive..is he always like this?
The NTR option in setting should never be changed. It should be set to off or on at start of the game and left that way.
It does not disable existing NTR relationships, it disables the possibility of them forming.
You left it off and accidentally formed an NTR relationship, it is now irrevocable and that save is ruined.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Interesting but no matter how you view it in the end the MC is a minion imo. You are Isha's minion, or Athia's minion or Syfa's minion as you have no power at all except the power to corrupt gifted to you by Isha.

The MC finds himself in a tough spot after the death of his *father and Isha takes him, not by his choice or agency. In my opinion he is in a lose lose situation, eventually Athia will find away to ascend again and gain power the same as Isha escaped the fate Athia had planned for her.

Of course this is all my opinion and not gospel but I don't see how the MC escapes from the gods and demons without being somebody's minion.
My opinion is that the MC starts out as a nobody, promotes to minion. But then promotes again.
You become the lover and champion of either Isha or Athia. Both fallen goddesses. And as such the bond is one that will take you up to divinity. If you are champion of Isha you can get behind her back and grab Athia for yourself as well.

You become the supreme ruler of the half-orc village
You use mind control to take over the orcs. (and you have two types of mind control in your disposal. corruption and soul theft)

You become a PMC providing all military protection to local town and surrounding areas. Which gives you a steady income stream and also a high social status. (every so many days I get paid 15 gold by mayor, i get shipments of my cut of iron, all guards stationed in town, on the road, and in the mine answer to me, and I get reputation boost from the citizens who know I am the lord protector of the town)

Moreover, excepting the early parts of Isha's path, the MC was the initiator of those advancements. Showcasing his ambition.
MC is clearly a rising dark lord by this point in the game.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes