zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's a bug, I never fuck Syfa Infront of Mira & doesn't do anything with her in my save.Also, I turn NTR off because when I play the recent release, she suddenly fuck Aidalin out of nowhere.
Turning that switch can fuck up things, since when you are coder?
give us anyways your goddamn save with the exact problem to see
Guys, I need some advice, should I team up with Hekima? Hekima himself as a character is very interesting to me and I would really like to have friendly relations with him, but is it worth it?
He is an interesting guy, play both routes, I think you’ll be satisfied even in the one against him.
Tho it boils to “do you wanna be an evil spy or not?”

Last edited:

wats5555

Dec 2, 2018
So.... is that quest for the monestery timed like if you decide to do other quests instead . Like if you do the crow quest and the like and it takes say 2 weeks in game does that mean the monestry quest fails automatically?

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Help: I've banged all 4 of the priestesses and calling Syfa doesn't do anything. I've fertilized Bridget, (the game tells you when you do it), but she still hasn't noticed any signs of pregnancy. Am I supposed to wait for a bit more or is this a bug or is it possible I've fucked something up? I've waited for probably a week or 2 weeks in-game since impregnating her.

Does the actual investigation matter on the Syfa route?

EDIT: I've noticed I'm still unable to get Bridget to blow me, If that's any help diagnosing the problem.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Help: I've banged all 4 of the priestesses and calling Syfa doesn't do anything. I've fertilized Bridget, (the game tells you when you do it), but she still hasn't noticed any signs of pregnancy. Am I supposed to wait for a bit more or is this a bug or is it possible I've fucked something up? I've waited for probably a week or 2 weeks in-game since impregnating her.

Does the actual investigation matter on the Syfa route?
There is no Bridget pregnancy

And you need to finish the investigation to continue the questline it’s in the objective

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
You can just finish in her mouth
So, continuing the investigation could be a bit tricky... Last thing I got was, to enter Adson's room to investigate him, but entering it and examining everything doesn't do anything. Do you have any tips to finishing the investigation?

EDIT: Nvm, I progressed a bit through Bernard's freind, and Aidalin just gave me what he presumes is the 'murder weapon'.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Pretty sure there is. I saw the egg fertilization scene when I chose Cum inside option. And it was part of the story for her to have some holy baby or something. Unless I'm thinking of another nun.
There is no pregnancy, only the fertilization, her having a baby is not here In the current update.

Reactions: kidderyao

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Is there any way to reset a characters story? I wanted to see Emily's scenes with Giron but my save is way past that, and I've done quite a lot after advancing Emily's story, is there any way for her to see Giron if you've dealt with her debt?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh, okay, thanks. So, does the Bridget BJ just not exist?
Did you really have sex with her? second time you bang her, you'll have the option Blowjob/footjob before vag/anal sex.

Pretty sure there is. I saw the egg fertilization scene when I chose Cum inside option. And it was part of the story for her to have some holy baby or something. Unless I'm thinking of another nun.
The dude was asking why he didn't see her belly after he knocked her up. He didn't see her belly because, as Chyos wrote in the walkthrough, "You will at some point impregnate her, currently this won't lead to a big belly or childbirth but will at some point when I continue her story" (walkthrough, page 74). So we have to wait for the next Mira/monastery update, i.e. when the Halley comet comes back (2061).

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Did you really have sex with her? second time you bang her, you'll have the option Blowjob/footjob before vag/anal sex.

The dude was asking why he didn't see her belly after he knocked her up. He didn't see her belly because, as Chyos wrote in the walkthrough, "You will at some point impregnate her, currently this won't lead to a big belly or childbirth but will at some point when I continue her story" (walkthrough, page 74). So we have to wait for the next Mira/monastery update, i.e. when the Halley comet comes back (2061).
Uh didn’t happen to me, at least the second time

Also thou stole mah comet Halley joke
Is there any way to reset a characters story? I wanted to see Emily's scenes with Giron but my save is way past that, and I've done quite a lot after advancing Emily's story, is there any way for her to see Giron if you've dealt with her debt?
No

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes