InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
My opinion is that the MC starts out as a nobody, promotes to minion. But then promotes again.
You become the lover and champion of either Isha or Athia. Both fallen goddesses. And as such the bond is one that will take you up to divinity. If you are champion of Isha you can get behind her back and grab Athia for yourself as well.

You become the supreme ruler of the half-orc village
You use mind control to take over the orcs. (and you have two types of mind control in your disposal. corruption and soul theft)

You become a PMC providing all military protection to local town and surrounding areas. Which gives you a steady income stream and also a high social status. (every so many days I get paid 15 gold by mayor, i get shipments of my cut of iron, all guards stationed in town, on the road, and in the mine answer to me, and I get reputation boost from the citizens who know I am the lord protector of the town)

Moreover, excepting the early parts of Isha's path, the MC was the initiator of those advancements. Showcasing his ambition.
MC is clearly a rising dark lord by this point in the game.
dark lord, benevolent motherfucker... one of those. hahahah

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
dark lord, benevolent motherfucker... one of those. hahahah
Oh right, the pure path technically exists.
I keep forgetting :p
it's simple.... MC REPLACES THE GODS. easy peazy :D
That is an apt summary actually. Although sometimes in the future. At the moment the best you can do is a rising demigod (only if you chose the Isha route.A)

At least the local human gods. as apparently there are foreign pantheons too. (such as the orc god, who is the master of Syfa)

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022

i too forgot about that. i just meant... you can manipulate everyone and be kinky and etc... while having the good of all as an end goal. a ruler doesn't have to be a good person. they just have to want good people to prosper and evil ones to be yeeted into the sun. :D

and at the end of the day any king needs a queen... or 50.... ^_^

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022

That is an apt summary actually. Although sometimes in the future. At the moment the best you can do is a rising demigod (only if you chose the Isha route.A)

At least the local human gods. as apparently there are foreign pantheons too. (such as the orc god, who is the master of Syfa)

if i remember correctly from the cave... there are like 7? but who can say what makes a god. is it just immortality? is it power? is it belief?

depending on the interpretation becoming a full god is not hard. i mean jesus did it and he didn't even have access to magic. ( or did he?... )

Mar 14, 2021
I have a bit of trouble understanding what you wrote in your last 3 posts, but the gist of it is this:

1. You speak with Bridget about finding her mother's diary
2. You spy her mother at night before going to bed, where she hides her diary
3. You wait until she is asleep and then you enter the room, approach her bed, and pass a couple of skill checks while doing it, until finally you grab her diary
4. You read the diary
5. You try and walk out, where afterwards she will wake up and confront you. At this point you should be able to blackmail her

At least that's how I did it. If this doesn't work maybe there's some other things you have to find/do before the abovementioned steps. I dunno.
thank you very much

Reactions: cottor

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
what is the difference between the dark path and the light path? I sided with the goddess of sex and got me a maid I don't know if that put me on the dark path

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I don't think it's even possible to fuck bridgette if you're on sub agatha path, because if you tell her to break the engagement that bridgette ask you to do by finding diary and accept to be agatha sub, she tells you to stay away from her daughter, so if you're on syfa path you can't progress with bridgette quest anymore and therefore can't finish syfa ritual quest to fuck them all before ritual. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong.
wait what?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i think its a bug, i restart the save before monestry quest & Mira never fuck aidalin and stay in her study place.If i remember correctly, when i download the latest release, she suddenly go to aidalin room every 7 am & Aidalin go to her room in monestry every 12 midnight while calling him her boyfriend at the same time when MC fuck her, she say MC is her boyfriend..a messed up bug.

anyway, its better i reload the before monestry quest to not triggered another bug.

another thing, When MC fuck both Kate & her mom, Claire keep mentioning Kate have too many illegimate child & should hurriedly get married but she only have 1 child in my save
It’s not a bug, if she saw cheating you with Aidalin and then you turned NTR off in the middle of it.
It was stated multiple times that it fucks up shit.
Any news on when it'll be released here?
When it goes public or when someone will
The Dev isn't responsive where? Here or on his Patreon?
Here, at least currently, he has been too busy with the monastery update and doesn’t know about anything that is currently happening here
Now that we delve deeper into the church and demon shenanigans, is there any news about Natasha pure route? I know you can stop before totally corrupting her but the fact that you need 70+ alignment to begin her quest kinda makes it leaning towards evil route.
I finally asked Chyos if there will be a Natasha love route and he said… No.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
what is the difference between the dark path and the light path? I sided with the goddess of sex and got me a maid I don't know if that put me on the dark path
They are dark path, or at least a corruption path, c’mon man it ain’t hard to understand what will be evil in the game, siding with Isha won’t get you puppies.
(In the Athia or pure path, you get her love route)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
if i remember correctly from the cave... there are like 7? but who can say what makes a god. is it just immortality? is it power? is it belief?

depending on the interpretation becoming a full god is not hard. i mean jesus did it and he didn't even have access to magic. ( or did he?... )
They are Alaira goddess of nature, Uldar god of justice, Athia goddess of wisdom, Isha goddess of lust, Gromthul and an unnamed dwarf god.
Gods are born from collective prayers and desires.
Currently there is no proof of a man turned into a god
(And for Jesus its another matter)

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
It’s not a bug, if she saw cheating you with Aidalin and then you turned NTR off in the middle of it.
It was stated multiple times that it fucks up shit
It's a bug, I never fuck Syfa Infront of Mira & doesn't do anything with her in my save.Also, I turn NTR off because when I play the recent release, she suddenly fuck Aidalin out of nowhere.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Guys, I need some advice, should I team up with Hekima? Hekima himself as a character is very interesting to me and I would really like to have friendly relations with him, but is it worth it?

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Not the first time its happen because, there was once a bug Kate suddenly fuck the 3 guys(her dad friend) eventhough I never take NTR path of them in my save.I reload my save then that never happen.

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes