frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
So I've been playing this almost since the beginning and recently I noticed that some of the talent points
say stuff about unlocking skills like Thievery will supposedly "enable new skills you can use with your dagger"
Same with Hunting and bows, and Armor 6 allegedly allows you to wear a buckler shield (which there don't
seem to be any of)
Do any of these work or is it just an unimplemented system?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I've been playing this almost since the beginning and recently I noticed that some of the talent points
say stuff about unlocking skills like Thievery will supposedly "enable new skills you can use with your dagger"
Same with Hunting and bows, and Armor 6 allegedly allows you to wear a buckler shield (which there don't
seem to be any of)
Do any of these work or is it just an unimplemented system?
currently there is nothing but the passiv gains, like str raising physical and int raising magic/skill damage, while armor proficienty raises defence.
Perception and Dexterity raise luck, agi and... I forgot the third Stat.
Nature is supposed to allow learning skills based on that, which likely means something like a Druid class.
However we might be able to unlock more armor once the Travel to Kirlic is unlocked, as it's supposed to be an actual big town or even city (currently we live in a village).
Also the Silver Dagger is supposed to be a level 2 weapon which grants the Blood Poison skill (not sure if that is bound to the thievery skill though)

Last edited:
Reactions: frogbert

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
How do you improve combat accuracy? I know it's possible, i recall when i got the bronze dagger, it had 85%acc, and my sharpened dagger had 90%acc, and they're now saying 90%/95% respectively, and someone else I saw while searching for something else was saying theirs were at 95%/105%.
Turns out i just wasn't noticing how that bloody stupid "rest" mechanic also reduces your acc when it gets low. Can we please at least get some sort of item that can restore rest, or improve the rest regained by sleeping? Actually resting really is not sufficient, unless you sleep like 18-20 hours.

Also, the walkthrough for Frisha talks about seeing her and Dave talking in the morning, but i've only ever seen her leave her house in the evening to have dinner with him, am i missing something or was that removed?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you improve combat accuracy? I know it's possible, i recall when i got the bronze dagger, it had 85%acc, and my sharpened dagger had 90%acc, and they're now saying 90%/95% respectively, and someone else I saw while searching for something else was saying theirs were at 95%/105%.

Also, the walkthrough for Frisha talks about seeing her and Dave talking in the morning, but i've only ever seen her leave her house in the evening to have dinner with him, am i missing something or was that removed?
Dave invites her to dinner dureing the morning the day before, if I remember correctly
Also Marcus sharpened dagger had a hit chance of 105% while bronce and silver daggers only have a 95% hit chance, perception on higher level can grant an increase aswell

bobby pin

May 8, 2019
get stuck finding bag of potatoes, mc keep saying: it look like they are rotten when i interact, any help?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
get stuck finding bag of potatoes, mc keep saying: it look like they are rotten when i interact, any help?
try some of the other sacks... I think there are 3 sacks of potatoes and onions each... try the areas in the NW corner (the shadows)

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Question did an Update come out in July or August, i missed, cause i had no Internet for 2 Month.
Tysm if you let me know :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried clicking more then 3 times, but nothing
either wait for a while before clicking again or keep clicking... I normally let her fuck the MC for a few seconds before changeing position again... it's not the first scene with a timer running in the background (normally it's tied to a girls orgasm though)

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
When you have sex with yasmine after midnight, the game will softlock if you change positions, it happened in previous versions too, I couldn't recreate until now again.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
either wait for a while before clicking again or keep clicking... I normally let her fuck the MC for a few seconds before changeing position again... it's not the first scene with a timer running in the background (normally it's tied to a girls orgasm though)
i tried without success. i also tried to enter at 11.50 or 11.55 pm, but when the scene ends, clock is gone back, cause shows a time like 11.15.
edit: now i saw also julia ntr scene doesn't trigger. i saw more then 5 time her in her room to drink cumwine (when at midnight game says jullia corrupted +1) but she only goes to sleep

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
i tried without success. i also tried to enter at 11.50 or 11.55 pm, but when the scene ends, clock is gone back, cause shows a time like 11.15.
edit: now i saw also julia ntr scene doesn't trigger. i saw more then 5 time her in her room to drink cumwine (when at midnight game says jullia corrupted +1) but she only goes to sleep
For Julia you have to REJECT her when she asks you if 'you're her hero' in the kitchen. This happens in the kitchen after she saw you have sex with Yasmine. If you say 'YES' you'll unlock the posibility to have sex with her and Yasmine and she'll also give you food when you visit her in the kitchen, however, this'll also lock the NTR scene with the butler. If you say 'NO', in other words, reject her, she'll have sex with the butler at midnight when she has some corruption but this is the only scene that'll trigger. Honestly it is not worthy to reject her just for that meager scene that'll also lock you from having sex with her and Yasmine.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you sure that you play with NTR ON?

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes