Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Chyos consider his work on that front to be sufficient, no need to throw more girls to those greenskins, unless it was just strangely worded and you meant 3 or more somes with Maui
hiba and ayita are gonna join raisha and tia ;) at least thats what i get from the game. didnt hear chyos say anything else.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hiba and ayita are gonna join raisha and tia ;) at least thats what i get from the game. didnt hear chyos say anything else.
he mentioned it in his last progress report, maybe in a rework II he'd consider it... but for the time being there won't be any additional scenes as it seems

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Hi all :giggle:
I have just started playing and have been following the official walkthrough but I am still a bit confused on raising the talents without using the skillpoint i.e reading giving you intellect, cutting wood strength etc. I just did the quest for Corvin in which the guide says I will get my hunting skill to 3 but instead it only went up one point to a total of 2? Also after gaining one strength for cutting wood can you gain more if you keep doing it and if sao how many times? A basic guide on what activities/quests give you talent points would be most appreciated (y)

Reactions: paolo81

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hi all :giggle:
I have just started playing and have been following the official walkthrough but I am still a bit confused on raising the talents without using the skillpoint i.e reading giving you intellect, cutting wood strength etc. I just did the quest for Corvin in which the guide says I will get my hunting skill to 3 but instead it only went up one point to a total of 2? Also after gaining one strength for cutting wood can you gain more if you keep doing it and if sao how many times? A basic guide on what activities/quests give you talent points would be most appreciated (y)
Hey, I guess I've got that wrong in the WT then. the quest with Corven should give you one talent point in hunting. I like the idea that after cutting a lot of trees yourself you gain another point in strength. Will implement that in the near future. This will however be a one time thing (you won't be able to cut endless more trees and get up to max skill level)

Reactions: L30 and Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Hey, I guess I've got that wrong in the WT then. the quest with Corven should give you one talent point in hunting. I like the idea that after cutting a lot of trees yourself you gain another point in strength. Will implement that in the near future. This will however be a one time thing (you won't be able to cut endless more trees and get up to max skill level)
Thanks for replying (y) :cool: Do you happen to have a list of current activities that give you a talent point?

EDIT: Also do any of the talents affect how much Rest is used? Do companions talents affect anything other than combat?

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for replying (y) :cool: Do you happen to have a list of current activities that give you a talent point?
Aside from the talent point you get from Corven's quest you can gain one point in nature from Katherin (In the quest to save Rumah) all others are mentioned in the WT at the start.

Reactions: Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Aside from the talent point you get from Corven's quest you can gain one point in nature from Katherin (In the quest to save Rumah) all others are mentioned in the WT at the start.
Thanks :giggle: Does reading stay at level 2 or does it get higher with more lessons eventualy?

Also in the description of Thievery and Hunting it says that they may give extra skills if you rank them up but I have yet to notice any skills added so if this is true then what rank do the talents need to be to get new moves?

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks :giggle: Does reading stay at level 2 or does it get higher with more lessons eventualy?

Also in the description of Thievery and Hunting it says that they may give extra skills if you rank them up but I have yet to notice any skills added so if this is true then what rank do the talents need to be to get new moves?
That is something I want to add in the future. currently a higher skill in hunting only makes sense up to level 5 as then you will always succeed when hunting animals. And a higher thievery skill will increase your chances on picking a lock.

Reactions: L30 and Hakkira

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That is something I want to add in the future. currently a higher skill in hunting only makes sense up to level 5 as then you will always succeed when hunting animals. And a higher thievery skill will increase your chances on picking a lock.
Except of wolfes that is, but I gues they are a special class anyway as they also count as enemies... still worth noting.

Also I was wondering... in the last Update you added Rest requirements for mining, but why is it only 5 while cutting trees cost 30? Cutting a tree does not seem physically more demanding than mining ore... if anything I'd suspect it the otherway around.
Also would that Str increase be only based on cutting trees or any physical labor (like mining and working the farm[actually that seems like a good activity to raise the Players toughness I suppose])?

Reactions: Hakkira and Chyos

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, i dont want to sound harsh, but, heh, could you let the MC, so the Player look more Attractive, his Face isnt really a Beauty.
Tysm would be awesome

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Except of wolfes that is, but I gues they are a special class anyway as they also count as enemies... still worth noting.

Also I was wondering... in the last Update you added Rest requirements for mining, but why is it only 5 while cutting trees cost 30? Cutting a tree does not seem physically more demanding than mining ore... if anything I'd suspect it the otherway around.
Also would that Str increase be only based on cutting trees or any physical labor (like mining and working the farm[actually that seems like a good activity to raise the Players toughness I suppose])?
A good point. Should adjust that ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can you do both the love path and the NTR path in the game, or do you have to chose one of them?
normally you can go only one...since either the girl cheats on you and runs away with another guy or she is in love with you and turn everyne else down

Rolf321

Aug 17, 2020
My games has a loading error after Emily is captured and when she talks to Imawyn the bandit leader? Anyway to fix this issue?

1598552414326.png

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes