TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
-so... i have been playing this game, trying to increase both Tia's A and C.
-At Affection 10 and Corruption 9, Tia's A and C stop increasing
-At first i thought that i miss something (didn't play like the walkthrough), but no.....

so i open the save file in saveeditonline.com, found this variable called "Tia's progression"
somehow it align with Tia's A or/and C
because of that, i change "Tia's progression" to 21 (because Tia's max A and C)
And Tia's A increased for once and C increasing normally again

is changing "Tia's progression" directly to 21 will make me miss something??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
-At first i thought that i miss something (didn't play like the walkthrough), but no.....

so i open the save file in saveeditonline.com, found this variable called "Tia's progression"

Her stats are bound to her storyline... if you took her to the Rumah village and got accepted, makeing her your "Wanita" you should be able to raise love and corruption further, as new interactions with her become available

Reactions: TwinSideWings

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017

duude, thats a trigger for her questline with the half orc village. dont mess with triggers in rpg maker games. it can fuck up your saves. the thing you should have done was go to rumah. that starts the questline and her stats rise again naturaly.
btw there arent any changes due to affection and corruption outside of ruma anyway since there are no more scenes based on those stats outside of ruma.

Reactions: TwinSideWings

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Can you do both the love path and the NTR path in the game, or do you have to chose one of them?
depends on the girl:
julia wont fuck you if you dont agree to help her, shell fuck the butler. kate on the other hand, will fuck with everyone (including mc, if you get the sloppy cunt to go to her room after servicing the whole inn).
most of the time, ntr offers additional scenes with the girls. this game doesnt close off routes with the ntr decision (except for julia, but she is early in her story)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
depends on the girl:
julia wont fuck you if you dont agree to help her, shell fuck the butler. kate on the other hand, will fuck with everyone (including mc, if you get the sloppy cunt to go to her room after servicing the whole inn).
most of the time, ntr offers additional scenes with the girls. this game doesnt close off routes with the ntr decision (except for julia, but she is early in her story)
Not true... the game does allow NTR EVENTS to trigger unrestricted if the Player intendendly work towards them, however the Love or NTR ROUTES are exclusively yes or no.
So far only Tia, Kate and Frisha have a NTR routes though

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Can you do both the love path and the NTR path in the game, or do you have to chose one of them?
thats the original question:

Not true... the game does allow NTR EVENTS to trigger unrestricted if the Player intendendly work towards them, however the Love or NTR ROUTES are exclusively yes or no.
So far only Tia, Kate and Frisha have a NTR routes though
so its about the player being able to make a wrong decision and locking himself out of game content. which just doesnt happen except for julia, who has a "hard lock out" decision.

Tia does have variations: but those exist because there are too many things to choose from in the rumah quest line. (if you dont loose to dassan, you miss 1 ! scene only). it is not a decision between ntr or love, because all her routes are love routes.
Frisha: If you go the love route you miss the scene were mayors son takes her virginity. so thats all.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thats the original question:

so its about the player being able to make a wrong decision and locking himself out of game content. which just doesnt happen except for julia, who has a "hard lock out" decision.

Tia does have variations: but those exist because there are too many things to choose from in the rumah quest line. (if you dont loose to dassan, you miss 1 ! scene only). it is not a decision between ntr or love, because all her routes are love routes.
Frisha: If you go the love route you miss the scene were mayors son takes her virginity. so thats all.
Tia will only offer sex to Dassan with high enough corruption in any way... but as far as I can tell that's only a NTR EVENT not a route... makeing a deal with Dassan instead of telling the village about his betrayal on the other hand starts the NTR Route for her.
That's what I meant... there are chances to have girls do things with others for a single Event and than there are stories of girls doing stuff with others on a regular basis and less so with the Player.
Just remembered that there also in such an option for Arianna which either makes her the MCs girlfriend or fuck around with others

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Tia will only offer sex to Dassan with high enough corruption in any way...
nope, that option happens when mc confronts dassan about his father and looses the fight, it is not tied to corruption and happens regardless. if it can happen any other way please tell me, because i never found any interaction like that.

but as far as I can tell that's only a NTR EVENT not a route... makeing a deal with Dassan instead of telling the village about his betrayal on the other hand starts the NTR Route for her.
That's what I meant... there are chances to have girls do things with others for a single Event and than there are stories of girls doing stuff with others on a regular basis and less so with the Player.
tia has several ntr routes.
loosing to dassan=>village whore
deal with dassan=>locks out any village content, except for orcs

chieftain=>can make her fuck the guards(not tied to corruption) and orcs

all of those are the love "route". she marries you and loves you. ntr is just how and why she fucks other guys if you allow it as player.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
i'm having several problems with event not trigging. after julia ntr, and giron small bonus, now i can't see small scene in emily kitchen "At 10C and if you didn't fuck her for 3 days she will fuck you in the kitchen after you brought her food (small scene)"
I maxed corruption with her (if she blow there's no "corruption increased") but when i take her food after 3 or more days without sex, nothing happens. I start to think that for some scenes it's needed something not told in the wk (example particular hour and so on)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i'm having several problems with event not trigging. after julia ntr, and giron small bonus, now i can't see small scene in emily kitchen "At 10C and if you didn't fuck her for 3 days she will fuck you in the kitchen after you brought her food (small scene)"
I maxed corruption with her (if she blow there's no "corruption increased") but when i take her food after 3 or more days without sex, nothing happens. I start to think that for some scenes it's needed something not told in the wk (example particular hour and so on)
wait until the meal and she'll ask you to help her in the kitchen after dinner... that's the scene you are looking for

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
wait until the meal and she'll ask you to help her in the kitchen after dinner... that's the scene you are looking for
Thank's, it worked. As i tought, wk for that scene isn't perfect. for "after you brough food" i understood "you give her food and scene trigger"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way to reset ur talents?
No... but haveing a well balance for the MC (not focused on his main talents) is adviceable anyway, unless you cheated and got MC to max level you can just grind your way to the next level if you have a quest requirement

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
does anyone know the variable for rest ? i searched and someone said #51, no matter how i changed it with save editor it doesn't change. the rest thing is so annoying.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I have to say i love this game. One strong point is that milf are real milf. Scenes with claire for example are a lot better than other scene with mature women in other games, where those women are identical to their daughter

Reactions: srteare
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes