MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
Review: awesome story! im looking for continuity of gwen storyline and for civil war continuity. The plot is really good! Keep going good job!

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Dudes, without proper walkthrought, theres no way yo can beat the game. Giron´s wife with juliete, penny and gwens aprentice. It can cause you a serious headache...
the walkthrough on page 1 covers everything.
and since NOTHING in this game is timegated, and everything activated by player presence, you dont need a walkthrough, if you want to explore the game. just try shit if you want.

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

HTCZY

Jul 10, 2020
can someone help me in the puzzle in the abandoned church in the arianna quest?
im stuck for hours in this.

Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
Why cant I see Emily in my relations, and I cant sleep in the same bed as her when she is getting ready to go to bed.

View attachment 797042
I'm going to use this image to illustrate even if not all the women appear:
It seems incredible to me, that of all the women in this game Emily was chosen; a woman closer to menopause than adolescence; As the first pregnant woman, I know that it is a decision that came out of a vote, very good!! :FacePalm::FacePalm:
Next may be gwen in her old form
PD: I know it's not good to make bad reviews but this is when I saw it ...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm going to use this image to illustrate even if not all the women appear:
It seems incredible to me, that of all the women in this game Emily was chosen; a woman closer to menopause than adolescence; As the first pregnant woman, I know that it is a decision that came out of a vote, very good!! :FacePalm::FacePalm:
Next may be gwen in her old form
PD: I know it's not good to make bad reviews but this is when I saw it ...
...Noone said that she will be the first pregnant women, just that her Update will be about the first major step to eventually include pregnancy to the game.
Chyos mentioned that more Updates are likely required to include that fetish as a mechanic

Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
...Noone said that she will be the first pregnant women, just that her Update will be about the first major step to eventually include pregnancy to the game.
Chyos mentioned that more Updates are likely required to include that fetish as a mechanic
I am glad to read that

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
it didn't solve it for me ..still having emily missing from relationship menu and cant advance her plot at all.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
it didn't solve it for me ..still having emily missing from relationship menu and cant advance her plot at all.
at what point are you ?
u need to have her captured by imawyn once and rescue her for it to continue. afterwards sleep in her bed (several nights) and then let her catch you outside of your room. she will offer to "deal with your problem".

Rolf321

Aug 17, 2020
at what point are you ?
u need to have her captured by imawyn once and rescue her for it to continue. afterwards sleep in her bed (several nights) and then let her catch you outside of your room. she will offer to "deal with your problem".
I and Cobby seem to have the same problem, I cant even sleep in her bed and she asks me to leave when she is getting ready for bed. Yes I have already rescued her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I and Cobby seem to have the same problem, I cant even sleep in her bed and she asks me to leave when she is getting ready for bed. Yes I have already rescued her.
If I remember corectly Chyos stated that the bug fix will only prevent this state... if you apply the bugfix and than load a save AFTER Emily disappeared from your relationship overview it won't work.
Apply the Bugfix and try to load a save from before that to happen and proceed

nndtmt10

Jun 11, 2019
i have a bug when MC death in second time, the screen reload emely and marcus fuck scene. Does anyone get the same bug?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i have a bug when MC death in second time, the screen reload emely and marcus fuck scene. Does anyone get the same bug?
it's not a bug, but a "Bonus scene" the MC dreams about that, but the dialogues are different to the original scene, as Emily referrs to the MCs proness in bed... something she never knew before Marcus death

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
I can't find the key in Thomas' room at the inn. I finished the Bianca story and my perception level is at 4.
All I get is "There is a small hole in the wall, probably the home of a pesky rat"...

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes