Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well see thats the problem, im trying to raise Julia's corruption by switching her wine she drinks in the servants quarters with cumwine, the cumwine is what raises Julias corruption.

My problem is that she only drinks it 1 time, after than I have been unable to raise her corruption past 1 point.

The option to switch the cumwine and regular wine is there but when she drinks it her corruption no longer raises. Im stuck at corruption=1.
I meant the corruption Level of the Major's wife (I think you need 8 Corruption for her in order to have her accept haveing sex with you infront of her Maid)...
Also if you have sex with the Wife she'll let you cum inside and than feed your seed to Julia, which raises her corruption

Aug 29, 2020
Ok so after some experimenting I have found out that Julia (Mayor Girions Maid) has 2 routes:

Route 1: You pledge to take her away and be her "prince" and she will have sex with you.

Route 2: You tell he you cant take her away. In this route she starts to fuck the butler Joseph.

My question is; Is there anyway to fuck Julia AND get her to fuck Joseph as well? Chyos

(The walkthrough said this was NTR but it isnt NTR since the only way Julia fucks Joseph is if YOU tell her you are not interested in being her "prince", so it cuts you off from her content entirely.)

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Ok so after some experimenting I have found out that Julia (Mayor Girions Maid) has 2 routes:

Route 1: You pledge to take her away and be her "prince" and she will have sex with you.

Route 2: You tell he you cant take her away. In this route she starts to fuck the butler Joseph.

My question is; Is there anyway to fuck Julia AND get her to fuck Joseph as well?

(The walkthrough said this was NTR but it isnt NTR since the only way Julia fucks Joseph is if YOU tell her you are not interested in being her "prince", so it cuts you off from her content entirely.)
no the love route currently disables the sex with the butler, cant have both

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
can some one do a save with all the non ntr sex scenes and the same with ntr i know i could just look at the cg but its not the same as a animation

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Once again, here are the saves.
Save 2 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny route up till the point where you can begin to corrupt her. (which I didn't)
Save 9 - Incomplete NTR save.
Save 16 - No NTR, futa and Penny route up till the point to corrupt her.
(save 1 is just a complete one with both NTR and no NTR. It is all non ntr except for Tia's NTR route. It also has Penny's corrupted scenes.)
There it is.
sorry to be a pain but do you know what page and are they up to date
They are up to date.

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
lol, nice. love this kind of plot :D but i still cant see swamp at map. sorry to spam here :D
edit: can you please tell me where the swamp is?

Last edited:

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
Dudes, without proper walkthrought, theres no way yo can beat the game. Giron´s wife with juliete, penny and gwens aprentice. It can cause you a serious headache...

Reactions: Budman 1959
4.60 star(s) 138 Votes