Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Will be restarting.

Need someone to explain the MC's corruption to me, like, ¿Why does it default me to no NTR? I thought corrupted MC would be some sort of evil MC and would lead to NTR (For example trusting the demon lady, giving cumwine to the guy in Rumah and stuff like that), instead the option isn't even there, the game defaults to doing whatever to avoid NTR, which is bad since i want carpenter's daugther to keep her family together and Kate to be more friendly with carpenter's son.

¿What is corruption sweet spot? I'm guessing 55 because of bartender, 75 is already too high and locks me out of having Tomak at Rumah, also, ¿Does low corruption lead to always NTR?
MC Corruption isn't tied to NTR (female corruption usually is), NTR depends on the choices u make during the game. You can read more about what leads you to NTR in the walkthrough on the main page.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
MC Corruption isn't tied to NTR (female corruption usually is), NTR depends on the choices u make during the game. You can read more about what leads you to NTR in the walkthrough on the main page.
what is the purpose of mc corruption ? does too much lock some things and same for too low ?

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
what is the purpose of mc corruption ? does too much lock some things and same for too low ?
Too much locks you from NTR options (You don't get the option to do things like believing Syfa in the church, tell Tomak that you will dance with Ayita [Too high corruption means Tomak dies], invite Rick to join you with Arianna and Kate, allow Frisa to kiss/have sex with Dave, share Verena with Rick's dad, tell Frisa to fix things with Grant on her own, send Kate to talk with her friends or put on the new dress while in the bar, basically anything that leads to possible NTR).

Don't know much about too low, but if it is less than 55 you can't poke Kate butt (Which means no anal with Kate) or corrupt the nun fountain.

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
nyra doesnt want to help me with giving the tainted holy water to uma, i am currently in dasan route, other route works just fine, did i miss something? she always responded by putting anger to me cuz she thinks i want to take another bowl

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
Does anyone know how Chyos makes his water and river tiles look so nice? Their design look so natural, and they're animated so beautifully, I almost don't care that Tia has become a slut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: trihard77

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Too much locks you from NTR options (You don't get the option to do things like believing Syfa in the church, tell Tomak that you will dance with Ayita [Too high corruption means Tomak dies], invite Rick to join you with Arianna and Kate, allow Frisa to kiss/have sex with Dave, share Verena with Rick's dad, tell Frisa to fix things with Grant on her own, send Kate to talk with her friends or put on the new dress while in the bar, basically anything that leads to possible NTR).

Don't know much about too low, but if it is less than 55 you can't poke Kate butt (Which means no anal with Kate) or corrupt the nun fountain.
so if i'm not into NTR options, except from netori, too much corruption isn't really a problem if i got this right
There are netori/ cheating ( if i use f95 tags reference ) events in NTR events you said or just netorare/netorase ?

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes