XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
My favorite is definitely Arianna. She's really cute with normal body proportions and I really like red hair :love:
Arianna cute but she just malnourished. Her and Rick from Verena's no meat diet and Rick always be gettin buzzed every day and not eating. Compare them both to other villagers and you see what I'm talking about. They both seem rather smaller frame and short.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: trihard77

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
CURRENTLY SUPPORTING:

• Chyos (A Struggle with Sin)
  • Zetan (Desert Stalker)
  • Tinkerer (Peasant's Quest)
Well, no wonder we agree when you list my favorite games in your signature.
I would maybe add EON to that list.

Arianna cute but she just malnourished. Her and Rick from Verena's no meat diet and Rick always be gettin buzzed every day and not eating. Compare them both to other villagers and you see what I'm talking about. They both seem rather smaller frame and short.
Oh come on, don't exaggerate, she's petite but certainly not malnourished.

She also has freckles!!!1!11!:love:
And don't worry, I'll make sure she gets enough protein on a regular basis :WeSmart:

Last edited:

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
Coming back to this amazing game after a while to find great new content. Congrats Chyos on perseverance. Have to say, as strange as this may sound, this game has become "wholesome" in comparison to many more recent projects. However I have two problems.

1. My display in combat is cropped. As in I see it partially. Can see the top left corner fine, couple orcs and literally only the hand or shoe of the mc. Combat works fine. Can't see the bottom and right side of the screen. I've stumbled on people having similar issues in this thread in the past. However for the life of me I can't find those posts now. Tried all sorts of search combinations ( combat display, battle display, combat/battle view, cropped, cut, cut off, bug and so on so forth). Would like to find out if this was somehow resolved? Can still play but it is somewhat annyoing. (0.5.7.0a)

2. There is also an issue in "lag", "memory leak" or whatever the knowledgable people call it nowadays. Running on an old win7 latitude e6510 it's unplayable, takes 5 mins to reach the nearest door, a slideshow. This I encountered for te first time around summer 2023, finding no solution. Recently tried on a more powerful desktop also running win7 and works fine. Wouldn't consider the gfx too extravagant for an old machine. Also stumbled on some posts about this in the past and also can't find them, do remember there was mention of compression. Any solutions?
1 got this too. happened after new combat system introduced; reported to chyos no total solution as yet. vertical aspect better in ver .0c but horizontal still out. waiting to see if better in new release.
3. had same issue but that is down to rpgmaker don't have it with latest releases

Reactions: gelleader

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
there is such a thing as small and petite people (both male or female) it doesnt mean they are malnourished they are just small (and rick isnt that thin, he and the MC have nearly the same complexion)

Arianna is just petite, its honestly one of the things i like about this game there is a huge variety of body types which surprisingly is something hard to come by

Reactions: znnrqp

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
there is such a thing as small and petite people (both male or female) it doesnt mean they are malnourished they are just small (and rick isnt that thin, he and the MC have nearly the same complexion)

Arianna is just petite, its honestly one of the things i like about this game there is a huge variety of body types which surprisingly is something hard to come by
I think she is very young and likely underage but okay from the game.
She can grow further to be voluptuous like her mother. (I think Verena is a vegetarian from a long time, even before has Rick and Arianna)
Women can become thicker by simply pregnant and giving birth. (And the more child they have, the more thicker they possibly be)
The problem is Rick.
He is a man who needs more nutrients than a woman but he is very thin compared to his height and his father who is quite sturdy. (Rick also does the carpentry job which exerts great physical strength.

*I have a friend who suddenly grew more than 20 centimeters in height in just a few months during the Summer semester holiday. (As an Asian I am consider very tall at 180 centimeters but my friend suddenly 190+)
But he is very thin to the point that his skin wears over bone. The doctor said here grow is abnormal and lacks nutrients. (He was easily sick back then and Thailand is very hot. So, he rarely had any hard work until his body becomes stable)

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
After the fight just click on the brigand body and check then, should be a option to kill/leave/recruit him
So I did everything
yea i have already done all of that. thank you for trying anyway i appreciate it.. seems like i may have to quit the game now as this is a crucial part of the game that will allow me to advance further in my quests
Idk if am late but I checked the quest so apparently you need to also sit with her at the camp during the evening

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
I think she is very young and likely underage but okay from the game.
She can grow further to be voluptuous like her mother. (I think Verena is a vegetarian from a long time, even before has Rick and Arianna)
Women can become thicker by simply pregnant and giving birth. (And the more child they have, the more thicker they possibly be)
i do also feel that the original idea was that she was going to be slightly underage, the whole insistance that she is actually 18 gives that feeling sometimes, like all those games were no really she isnt my mother she is my "landlady" (unless you install the incest patch you degenerates), but what do i know to be honest it could just be going for the whole "im an adult but everyone still treats me like a child just because i like to have fun" feel
but again even if she is an adult petite women do exist and it doesnt have anything to do with them being malnourished or them "growing up to be voluptuos later on" there are plenty of women in the world who are just small and thin and... they remain small and thin for their whole lives even after multiple pregnancies or whatever, its just their complexion and i feel like arianna is supposed to be that way, she is not a big girl like tia or even like just like frisha

also is rick considered thin? seriously? i compare his model in game with the MC model and they arent all that different, rick has quite a thick upper torso in some ways thicker than the MC and broad shoulders

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Bohatier

Mar 22, 2023
Could it be that chyos and tinkerer are the same person? They are posting on patreon anouncing dealays at the same day same hour and posting sneak peaks and updates at the sime time also.

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Status of 0.5.7.5
2 hours ago
Show less
Good evening,
it's already the first day of the new month and I'm still working on 0.5.7.5. At least I'm getting close to the release now, but there are a few things I'd like to add before releasing it.
First of all, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to finish it yesterday. I thought I might be able to finish it close to the deadline without excessive crunch for once, but that wasn't possible. I increased my daily workhours already since monday, but there are still some rough edges I have to polish.
But now to the review of the last week: I worked on a total of 8 animations + transitions. Whereby 2 of them are reworked versions of Kate's scenes with Toren & co (I reworked their character models and so a rework of their scenes and other images was necessary).

As already written, my goal is a working, error-free version. But some new content should be included, because just a proof of concept is no reason for a new release from my point of view. Which is why I'm currently working on some more dialog at the inn. I want to enable at least a bit of progression for this update before 0.5.8.0.
I have temporarily interrupted my work on the scene on the moving wagon that I started last week. It was simply too extensive (I will continue working on it after 0.5.7.5). Instead I put the focus on having a scene at the old boar inn with Kate & Claire.
It is important to try out new things, as this improves the possibilities for future content. But at some point a time slot is exhausted and I don't want to keep you waiting just because I'm trying out new things.
Ok, how much longer will it take now? I've finished the animations and their integration into the game. There are still some dialogs missing and I have to test the processes in the inn. As I said, I also want to add a little progression that will point to the story. I assume that I will need at least Monday after today. So in the best case I'll manage the release on Monday night, otherwise it will come in the course of Tuesday.
That's all for now, I'm now back to working.
I wish you all a nice weekend!

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I press Hold it, but there's no effect.. the affection is at 7 and corr 14, do I need to raise it even further?
1709325270908.png

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
Will be restarting.

Need someone to explain the MC's corruption to me, like, ¿Why does it default me to no NTR? I thought corrupted MC would be some sort of evil MC and would lead to NTR (For example trusting the demon lady, giving cumwine to the guy in Rumah and stuff like that), instead the option isn't even there, the game defaults to doing whatever to avoid NTR, which is bad since i want carpenter's daugther to keep her family together and Kate to be more friendly with carpenter's son.

¿What is corruption sweet spot? I'm guessing 55 because of bartender, 75 is already too high and locks me out of having Tomak at Rumah, also, ¿Does low corruption lead to always NTR?

4.50 star(s) 135 Votes