JosoyJo

May 26, 2017
I would like to report a bug, and so far I haven't seen anyone reporting the scene where the MC has sex with Sabrina.
The bug where it does not end the scene, simply stays infinitely only being able to change the view position.

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
the walkthrough got me excited,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
only to hit the not implemented even after bringing her affection to 19, she just stands there telling me she needs time to think.

EDIT : dont know what the problem was but downloaded .v3.2.4 again and used older saves and can progress with Lyvia now. the bug with the guard still happens tho but its not a big deal if you just dont talk to him -he leaves eventually anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xincarnation

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
only to hit the not implemented even after bringing her affection to 19, she just stands there telling me she needs time to think.

Lyvia can go up to an affection score of 22.
Meet her in Imawyns old camp to name your merchanery Band, in the next Update you will be able to recruit defeated brigands to the Band by defeating them in combat... maybe also use soulsteal on them to ensure loyality
That bug was reported before and I can confirm it was fixed in 3.2.0 the fix was provided by Chyos after it was reported

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Can anyone help me I got a bug , my screen turns black and goes upside down during the Arianna log sex scene

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
- Some stuff happens behind closed doors/outside the screen... most girls wake up before the MC and spend the time completing their personal business.
Even if it is fantasy it's still the dark age... most girls don't know the luxus of a washroom and only have a water basin and some cloth at hand to rub of the daily dirt in less than an hour.... you can't smell them from your side of the screen ;) and the MC doesn't comment on it...
- That's probably the biggest stretch from reality... noone in the village seems to be religious... even Mira only joins the church in order to earn money
- ^^ , judging by the geography who encircle the village, I'm pretty sure they are clean, as there is water litterally everywhere, to the point that the region look really dangerous in case of a flood xD. But to return to the core of the subject I don't think it's really interesting to add thoses scenes after all, they all are clichés saw and re saw in every VN around there, still if Chyos think otherwise I m not gonna complain if he choose to add them.

- You forgot Penny who pray everynight on her private altar ; and The Mayor (I don't want to spoil the passerby so don't click if you didn't made to the point you achieved the bianca quest) : who apparently follow others gods ^^; for the others, yeah I kinda agree but still it's not too weird as the population is kinda low, and the choice of the majority have an impact on others (so if most don't go etc), also this is a polytheist society who don't seems to persecute others cults... unless they are evil ? So it's not 'too' weird I guess, because if one choose to simply not believe, then people gonna mind their own business. But maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
- You forgot Penny who pray everynight on her private altar ; and The Mayor (I don't want to spoil the passerby so don't click if you didn't made to the point you achieved the bianca quest) : who apparently follow others gods ^^; for the others, yeah I kinda agree but still it's not too weird as the population is kinda low, and the choice of the majority have an impact on others (so if most don't go etc), also this is a polytheist society who don't seems to persecute others cults... unless they are evil ? So it's not 'too' weird I guess, because if one choose to simply not believe, then people gonna mind their own business. But maybe I'm just overthinking it.
Penny lately is questioning her believes thanks to all the bad things happening in her live.
In that regard the local priestess is far more zealous until we choose to corrupt her
You forget that Isha, while not "Evil" by nature is persecuted and her followers at minimum closely observed if not hunted... she herself is in hiding because she is afraid of Athias human prietesses.
Religons in games like this tend to become a 2 edged sword if its actively enacted. Haveing a zealous city as the churchs headquarter might be fine but most other regions are normally displayed as far more neutral... some go to church to offer a prayer of thanks for a good haul (fishing, mining or hunting) or a good harvest, but not to a degree that the Player finds himself constantly on edge not to get found out as a follower of a "forbidden" religion

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Penny lately is questioning her believes thanks to all the bad things happening in her live.
In that regard the local priestess is far more zealous until we choose to corrupt her
You forget that Isha, while not "Evil" by nature is persecuted and her followers at minimum closely observed if not hunted... she herself is in hiding because she is afraid of Athias human prietesses.
Religons in games like this tend to become a 2 edged sword if its actively enacted. Haveing a zealous city as the churchs headquarter might be fine but most other regions are normally displayed as far more neutral... some go to church to offer a prayer of thanks for a good haul (fishing, mining or hunting) or a good harvest, but not to a degree that the Player finds himself constantly on edge not to get found out as a follower of a "forbidden" religion
I'm afraid I cannot really react to your last comment ^^
The passage I put into spoiler for sure, I definitively cannot answer to that, I also tried to not read it as I didn't reached that point^^. For Penny as I don't want to progress further in my current game it feel a bit the same, maybe I gonna do it later, but for now what you state don't ring a bell to me, even if I have probably already reached that point in one of my previous game, but I don't remember her switching from point of view, right now. For the priestress, again I didn't reached the requirement to corrupt her. xD

For your last point :
From my experience it's really rare to have an active religion in a game. Either they are quest giver, either they are 'landscape' element, but it's kinda out of the box if there is some real dynamic with them, even when the MC is the "chosen" of a cult etc. As for a MC who have to hide his faith, that : is indeed really rare, to the point that this don't bring back memory to me, most of the time they have to hide origins or magic capability, maybe they have to save some persecuted NPC along the way or fight a corrupted religion, but that's it. Sometimes : if there is some strategy element, religion can then become some kind of 'turn parameter', or an antagonist or an ally, but to conclude : if you push yourself to consider religions inside your average game, the odds are that you gonna find religion matters kinda unsatisfaying, if it's not at some point the main subject... But it's totally make sense (unfortunately ?), and about that aspect my former point who was pointing the fact that nobody visit the church was more 'humoristic' than serious. Still, if I consider the infos I have about the current avancement of the game - and I can be totally wrong because, like I stated, most of the time I didn't reached the interesting part, and my info are spoiler for the huge part of them -, maybe after some updates in the future, we gonna see some unconventionnal dynamic about this subject, let's see ^^.

m0rphin3

Jan 25, 2018
Hello, Iam doing my second playtrough after few months, loving this game Chyos btw and I have 1 question. Is it possible to have her first sex with Frisha and at the same time continue the NTR route with her and Dave? It seems that only way to progress is to choose or love route and destroy the relationship of Dave and Frisha or to take the NTR route and let Dave deflorate Frisha :ROFLMAO:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
and about that aspect my former point who was pointing the fact that nobody visit the church was more 'humoristic' than serious. Still, if I consider the infos I have about the current avancement of the game - and I can be totally wrong because, like I stated, most of the time I didn't reached the interesting part, and my info are spoiler for the huge part of them -, maybe after some updates in the future, we gonna see some unconventionnal dynamic about this subject, let's see ^^.
I think Emily stated that noone has time to or money to visit the church as the taxes strangle the live out of the commonfolk anyway.
On the otherhand there was talk that Kirlic is the Center of Athia's believe, corrupting people over there could make the church take a closer look so you likely will have a harder time actually starting the corruption part... right now you only give them some cum mixed in their Water or wine... maybe even convince them to give you a BJ... people notice a change in the corrupted characters behaviour but don't act against it... if the church has a stronger control over the region you can emulate this by hiding the corruption behind extensive side or character Quests.
There also is a big citiy in the West of the map across the Frontline... I'll humor myself in believeing that's the center of the Uldhar religion, hencefor the village of arenfield in between has a shared church for both gods
@Chyos
There is a bug after you have sex with Claire in the basement where if you go to sleep that in where the clock disappears.
press default "T" and aboard the selection to make it reappear

Sep 15, 2020
Hello, Iam doing my second playtrough after few months, loving this game Chyos btw and I have 1 question. Is it possible to have her first sex with Frisha and at the same time continue the NTR route with her and Dave? It seems that only way to progress is to choose or love route and destroy the relationship of Dave and Frisha or to take the NTR route and let Dave deflorate Frisha :ROFLMAO:
I think you can but you need to cheat, like increasing her corruption and affection.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I found Lyvia use "Defensive Strike" by fists and can choose fists to attack. Is it the purpose of design? I suppose Lyvia's attack really goes down by that design. :unsure:

PS: Also I found that enemies may choose to attack others when "Taunt" is still activated.
PS: Another bug I found is that Grant no longer gives me something when I win all his money after a gamble.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes