CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Alright, I think I hit the limit of how to raise my alignment. I stole 1 log from Tia and few alcohol from Thomas. I think the game does not allow me to steal more. How else can I raise my alignments? Can I get the list of actions to raise my alignment.
Sell vials of cum to Lucius. (This will also affect Kate's interaction with guards and Dave as they will be the main customers of those cum potions so if you're looking for a more 'pure' route then... just be aware hem)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alright, I think I hit the limit of how to raise my alignment. I stole 1 log from Tia and few alcohol from Thomas. I think the game does not allow me to steal more. How else can I raise my alignments? Can I get the list of actions to raise my alignment.
You can steal stuff once a week (you can steal wood from infront of the inn, the barn, tia's house and the smith, you can also steal money from thomas, Penny and the barracks)
you can corrupt Penny and one of the native girls in Rumah village with cum wine.
If you corrupt the girl from Rumah village and make her your "wife" +steal all the wine (4) from Lucios you should have enough alignment to corrupt the holy water in the church... there is no higher alignment check in the game yet
Alright, I am stuck with the yasmine teapot section. How do I do that? There is no option to cum inside the teapot.
Visit the kitchen area before meal time and interact with the teapot on the large table

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
Visit the kitchen area before meal time and interact with the teapot on the large table
[/QUOTE]

Meal should start at 6. When I go there before and after 6, it says that tea is being made by the maid.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Meal should start at 6. When I go there before and after 6, it says that tea is being made by the maid.
If I remember correctly you first have to observe Yasmine drinking tea in the music room once before tainting the tea gets an option

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
it's 10 G per month and the only Character that has to do anything for the douchbag is Emily if you won't pay her debt to him in time
Ahh yeah my bad, only 10. But I want to do that cuz I won't want to pay him =) Thought it would be an interesting idea since as you said it's a similar dynamic with Emily

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I found a little problem about the torch. If you are in a map that doesn't need a torch and you load a save that you are in a dark place that need a torch, the torch won't trigger automatically. Sorry my bad english... :cry:

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, I have a little request
I have found others' posts about elderwoods
However being colour weak, "a red tree" really can't help me with finding out the tree
Anyone can help me with a comparison picture for refrence?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, I have a little request
I have found others' posts about elderwoods
However being colour weak, "a red tree" really can't help me with finding out the tree
Anyone can help me with a comparison picture for refrence?
If you meet an elderwood with Tia, that will be like this. Tia will notify you in the lower left corner of the game screen when you're standing right next to the elderwood.
Elderwood.jpg

Last edited:

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
I have a question about Emily's quest. She asked me to go to the mayor with her. Well, when I clicked her during morning, she talked about going to mayor, but then the option to give meal ingredient came up. I tried to talk to the mayor, and I got mc's house key that I postponed since the beginning of the game. Is there something else I have to do? I can't pay emily's dept.

Reactions: Xincarnation

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a question about Emily's quest. She asked me to go to the mayor with her. Well, when I clicked her during morning, she talked about going to mayor, but then the option to give meal ingredient came up. I tried to talk to the mayor, and I got mc's house key that I postponed since the beginning of the game. Is there something else I have to do? I can't pay emily's dept.
Visit him again... maybe wait a day

Reactions: Xincarnation

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
I am pretty much done with the game. It took me three days, which I had to use the cheat after some point. I am stuck on 2 things.
1- How do I start anal with Kate? I toucher ass more than 3 times in the inn, when she is cleaning the tables.
2- How do I forward the Natasha's quest, even though I am pretty sure, it is not over. According to walkthrough, I am stuck at hiding in the basement step. Where do I hide in the basement, and I can't reflavor the holy water.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes