Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What RPGMaker is this using? Game won't launch so I think I don't have the correct one installed.
RPG Maker MV... for this RPGM Version you won't need to install any additional tools like the previous ones (RPGM RTP)
What OS are you useing? (MAC is not supporting any RPGM games anymore since they run as a 32-Bit application)

Reactions: Xincarnation

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
RPG Maker MV... for this RPGM Version you won't need to install any additional tools like the previous ones (RPGM RTP)
What OS are you useing? (MAC is not supporting any RPGM games anymore since they run as a 32-Bit application)
MacOS but I know Mac dosn't support 32-bit however the game was working fine on previous versions with Wine

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
TALENT CHECK "IT TAKES TOO LONG!" someone have "fix" to skip "talent check or off this thing"?
just press Ok when the test starts ("Leave") and you'll get the end result ASAP as in failure or success. (but you won't know the value of your role and wether or not you should raise that Talent... unless you have some experience in that regard from previous roles)

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
just press Ok when the test starts ("Leave") and you'll get the end result ASAP as in failure or success. (but you won't know the value of your role and wether or not you should raise that Talent... unless you have some experience in that regard from previous roles)
walkthrough is outdated

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
walkthrough is outdated
It's the latest that exist... there hasn't been an Update for 0.3.2 (.4 is only a Bonus scene).
0.3.2 only has Lyvia's story which is quiet straight forward and won't allow you much lieway at how you approach it... reading the dialogues and takeing a look in the Questlog will be sufficient by now (it doesn't contain any riddles either)

Jul 22, 2018
Chyos greetings, in advance forgive my bad English, I have a problem, I start the game everything is fine until in 5-10min it closes, and I have to start it again, I use win7 (I don't like the 10 very well)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chyos greetings, in advance forgive my bad English, I have a problem, I start the game everything is fine until in 5-10min it closes, and I have to start it again, I use win7 (I don't like the 10 very well)
How much RAM does your PC/console/mobile have?
Do you run any other programs aside of the game?

Jul 22, 2018
How much RAM does your PC/console/mobile have?
Do you run any other programs aside of the game?

I have tested it on 2 pc and 1 laptop: the first has 6gb of ram, a 2gb video card and a i5 3g, the second 2gb of ram (just to try) and the laptop has an i3 and 8gb of ram , all with win 7 64 and 32 bits respectively, in all starts well (even in the computer with 2gb of ram and win7 32 bits), but in 5-10min the game crashes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have tested it on 2 pc and 1 laptop: the first has 6gb of ram, a 2gb video card and a i5 3g, the second 2gb of ram (just to try) and the laptop has an i3 and 8gb of ram , all with win 7 64 and 32 bits respectively, in all starts well (even in the computer with 2gb of ram and win7 32 bits), but in 5-10min the game crashes
running anything apart of the game?

Sep 15, 2020
no running program apart from the game, I even deactivate the antivirus and the same thing happens, it exits without any error warning , sorry for my bad english
You can try these things.
  • Try using fullscreen.
  • Close the game and open task manager and end process files with name "game" in it.
  • Close chrome and anti virus they take shit load of ram.
  • Remove any mods if you have added
  • Try opening the game in safe mode.(y)

Jul 22, 2018
You can try these things.
  • Try using fullscreen.
  • Close the game and open task manager and end process files with name "game" in it.
  • Close chrome and anti virus they take shit load of ram.
  • Remove any mods if you have added
  • Try opening the game in safe mode.(y)
It did not work but thanks for the suggestions, it is the only RPG game in which this happens to me

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes