mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey Chyos, i just wanna say that i really like the romance parts of the game (i saw what you wrote at the end of Lyvia's quest), i think a lot of people here really like the fact that you know how to balance NTR and romance correctly, i am all about romance on my main save, and my ALT save is for NTR.

What i'm trying to say is, keep up the good work :)

Sep 15, 2020
I am pretty much done with the game. It took me three days, which I had to use the cheat after some point. I am stuck on 2 things.
1- How do I start anal with Kate? I toucher ass more than 3 times in the inn, when she is cleaning the tables.
2- How do I forward the Natasha's quest, even though I am pretty sure, it is not over. According to walkthrough, I am stuck at hiding in the basement step. Where do I hide in the basement, and I can't reflavor the holy water.
Kate needs to wear that skimpy dress while dancing in the room for you the ln the anal option to pop up if you have touched her 3 times in the afternoon and her curruption is enough to let you.

Hide behind pillar where Mira reads her book and you need to cum in that holy water.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Hello, I really liked Ayita's new content.
From what I've read ... I understand that she will receive more content, right?

therefore I ask myself the following questions?

Will it go from being secondary to principal? Or will she just complete her love route with Palak and her NTR part by visiting the orcs?

On the other hand, in this same part is Hiba (probably a character not very loved by the community). Will she receive her visit from the orcs? (In my opinion I think that is the only thing expected of her)

And will we know something about the other girl in camp who talks so much about the player?

Finally a suggestion xD.
Considering that the player already knows how farming works (thanks to Penny) why couldn't he take it to Rumah?
Surely it would be very boring to implement but it could be interesting to enrich the story.

Sep 15, 2020
Reactions: egjddddddd

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
when are we gonna continue Kirlic plot?
When Patrons vote for Kate & Claire route once again... but given that she is the most advanced character at this point, I hope we'll rather see the others gaining more content.

I have encountered a bug :(
How can i repair this? i have used the cheatmod just to get off the grinds :) ( really hope it's not that )
Let me rephrase your statement correctly for you...
"I have run into an error after modding the game"
useing unofficial modifications on the game are a sure fire way to kill it... even more since most mods are tied to a certain game version... mixing them up will always cause errors

Reactions: Xincarnation

Equalizer8451

Oct 7, 2017
When Patrons vote for Kate & Claire route once again... but given that she is the most advanced character at this point, I hope we'll rather see the others gaining more content.

Let me rephrase your statement correctly for you...
"I have run into an error after modding the game"
useing unofficial modifications on the game are a sure fire way to kill it... even more since most mods are tied to a certain game version... mixing them up will always cause errors
So that means without mods right? :( :( :(

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to trigger the Tia NTR stuff in the village, but after the quest was finished? I have Dasan as the tribe leader and everyone in the village fucks, but I think I forgot to talk to the guard before making a deal with Dasan and now Tia only wants to fuck the MC and no one else in the village. Is there a way to get her to fuck the villagers/Dasan, whether it's in the game or using the cheat mod?

Also speaking of Tia, I made the deal with the Orcs where you can send girls over and decided to send Tia hoping that would open her up to more corruption and the game has been stuck at Tia returning in 2 days for multiple days in game now. Think it might be a bug.

Zerath

Nov 16, 2016
Hello, i need some help.
Currently im stuck on Frisha path, finished this part from guide
12.Spy on Frisha and Dave again. Dave will try to kiss Frisha and you can prevent this
but next one
13.Enter Arenfield in between 8:00-16:00 to see a cutscene
wont start and spying again on dave and giron gives only "i wanted to see how are you" reply
also spying on frisha and dave leads to "i already heard that".
I have turned off ntr and i also changed winte to normal one

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
When
Does anyone know if it's possible to trigger the Tia NTR stuff in the village, but after the quest was finished? I have Dasan as the tribe leader and everyone in the village fucks, but I think I forgot to talk to the guard before making a deal with Dasan and now Tia only wants to fuck the MC and no one else in the village. Is there a way to get her to fuck the villagers/Dasan, whether it's in the game or using the cheat mod?
I think if Dasan was dead and you were the leader then you could command all of the girls to have sex with everyone (including Tia) by talking to the guy at the side of the main hut (the one who gives you a bow in exchange of elderwood). But since he is the leader then I don't think that's possible...

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
When

I think if Dasan was dead and you were the leader then you could command all of the girls to have sex with everyone (including Tia) by talking to the guy at the side of the main hut (the one who gives you a bow in exchange of elderwood). But since he is the leader then I don't think that's possible...
Yeah so according to the walkthrough I've been following from the OP you were supposed to talk to the guard outside the village, then you would fight Dasan. If you lose that fight that apparently triggers Tia fucking Dasan and then continue fucking him when left in the village at night. But I accidentally skipped the fight and went straight to making a deal with Dasan and Tia is still loyal to MC. Might have screwed myself, lol

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes