Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I found Lyvia use "Defensive Strike" by fists and can choose fists to attack. Is it the purpose of design? I suppose Lyvia's attack really goes down by that design. :unsure:

PS: Also I found that enemies may choose to attack others when "Taunt" is still activated.
PS: Another bug I found is that Grant no longer gives me something when I win all his money after a gamble.
Defensive strike is used by blade wielders... MC changes to dagger if bow is equiped for example... same for Lyvia... I haven't seen her use fists unless you unequiped her sword... in her defensive postion she looks like a boxer though
Taunt only gives a chance to single out a teammate as main target... if you face the Bandit Desserter you'll see what I mean... someitmes he is the only target and sometimes you can attack others... normally the first round after useing taunt makes the caster the target without fail though
there are 2 things he can give you equal the worth of 1 Gold... one doesn't seem to show up so not sure what it is... but the second "drop" is 1 dragon leaf and elderwood

Reactions: Xincarnation

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Wanted to do that in Penny's update.. But since I couldn't get everything in there it fell of the table :( But I still want to add something for her when I continue Penny's story

I will check that.. But will need some sleep first.. gotten late here :sleep:
Hi, how is it? Are you able to somehow fix that, please? :D

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, how is it? Are you able to somehow fix that, please? :D
Yes, Got it. It seems like i used the wrong check (thief) to check for the strength based event. Because of that it caused an error if you don't have any thievery skill. Will be fixed in the next update. Until then you can break that door open with the thief skill. I've also made a save right after breaking open that door using your uploaded save.

Lang10

Mar 15, 2018
I think I found a bug for the "Work that Ass girl" quest in where you can talk to the mom before getting the quest make you can get the optional objectives.

izex

Nov 19, 2019
where the fuck is Dasan after his father gets killed i talk with raisha and i have to talk to him but he is no where to be found

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Yes, Got it. It seems like i used the wrong check (thief) to check for the strength based event. Because of that it caused an error if you don't have any thievery skill. Will be fixed in the next update. Until then you can break that door open with the thief skill. I've also made a save right after breaking open that door using your uploaded save.
Thanks, devs like you I respect the most :)

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Oh! The new enemies' level are always increased to MC's level. :LOL:

PS: It seems that the new enemies are still Auto-Killed when MC's level hits 35. But their level in combat are still increased to MC's level if MC's level is below lv35. maybe? :unsure:

Last edited:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
There are still two cult enemies in the cult dungeon of Darkwood can't defeated by Quick Battle. I left them in this save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chyos

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
I am trying to raise alignment. How do I raise alignment? My alignment is at 52.
Walkthrough and tutorial gem does not talk about it.

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
Alright, I think I hit the limit of how to raise my alignment. I stole 1 log from Tia and few alcohol from Thomas. I think the game does not allow me to steal more. How else can I raise my alignments? Can I get the list of actions to raise my alignment.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes