bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Hey I’m sorry for asking this but I’m the walkthrough doesn’t say, but how do I raise tia corruption

sinclair41411

Feb 26, 2018
so when ever you get you lust high this does not pop up, try getting you lust at 100 and see if that works, after saying touch her click maybe i should go further that should raiser her corruption

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
so when ever you get you lust high this does not pop up, try getting you lust at 100 and see if that works, after saying touch her click maybe i should go further that should raiser her corruption
My lust is 100 and she pushes me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My lust is 100 and she pushes me
she doesn't like you enough... keep building affection.
I am also pretty sure, that she should ask you to bring her some water before she let's you grope her.
you can mix that water with some of your own "juices" to create a "love potion" for her.

fuck9milf

May 3, 2020
anyone can help? i am doing " Control your lust "
but i talk to Gwen and no response.
how do i finish the quests?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
anyone can help? i am doing " Control your lust "
but i talk to Gwen and no response.
how do i finish the quests?
Go to that Lucien guy in his store
Buy anteseptic then go to Gwen and choose to be her slave and then distract her and she will run to the bookshelf. Them you dump the antiseptic into the cauldron.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I suggest more scenes for Emily, Claire, Kate. I like those 3. Well, just suggesting for a future update of this game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I suggest more scenes for Emily, Claire, Kate. I like those 3. Well, just suggesting for a future update of this game.
None of the 3 storylines are completed... so it only depends on the Patrons votes witch character/storyline is worked on next.
Obviously that'll include more scenes for each of them

Feuerfresser

Feb 26, 2020
I need some help with this quest

The walktrough says
11. During the afternoon watch her cleaning the tables in the tavern and touch her butt. Do this for 3 days
12. During the evening talk to Rick and start serving with Kate, some old friends will arrive
13. Talk to Kate before going to bed about her friends

I can touch her butt and did it 3 times, then i talked to Rick and start the serving with Kate but the evening no " old friends arrive " and i cant talk to Kate before going to bed because everytime the sexscene starts.

Anyone knows what to do ?

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The next update is about Penny's story. I'm currently working on a proper introduction for her character. It will have a lot of possible netori content (if the player chooses to) otherwise he will watch how she finally gets together with her fiance (only in ntr on mode ofc).

Aside of that I have to agree with Evangelion-01 there are a many questions already answered in this thread and we keep on repeating to answer them like almost every update ;) at this point also thank you to all of you who answer these questions! And he in particular has been most patient to answer almost every question here.

Many things can be answered by the wt, but ofc there are also bugs still in the game. When there is time I will read through all the posts here (thanks to your reports I have fixed some of the bugs in the game for the next update) I don't want to discourage you to ask questions or report problems in this thread (because problems often mean I have described something insufficient or there really is a bug) but, yea maybe for some questions the search function will provide an answer that has already been given.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 133 Votes